• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody curious about.... Jennifer Aniston???

babinsky--Great icon choice since this and the other threads that occur at 4:20 are a dream. A sweet dream, but a dream nonetheless.

Iggy--You need to distinguish between that which is reasonable and believeable and that which achieves absolute mathematical certainty. Even eyewitness testimony does not achieve the latter. We are not required to mindlessly accept absurd claims simply because they cannot be "disproved". Doing so does indeed diminish this section since it blurs the difference between fact and fantasy. (By the way, "incredulous" is what reasonable people are upon reading about the world's leading female celebs tickled one after another by this wondrous fellow; his claims, on the other hand, are "incredible".)

dig dug dog

geez

This just isnt making any sense to me guys. We keep bringing up these same points over and over again. Nothing is being accomplished by doing this over and over again. Yes, everyone has a right to there opinion and they have a right to make it known. Ok, so all of you have made your opinions known. We all know where everybody stands on the situation. Belive me if you want. Dont believe me if you dont want to. But all I ask is that we stop the debate over this. You guys are just beating a dead horse. If you believe my stories then read them. If you dont believe my stories then dont read them. Seems pretty simple to me.

D Hizzle 4 Shizzle My Nizzle

and by the way.....

In response to 3d's comment about new experiences. There are no new experiences buddy. That stuff happened years ago when I was still living in LA and going to clubs and parties all of the time. I'm now 26 years old and married with a 9 month old son. I live in Pennsylvania and have an extremely time consuming job. No more oppurtunities for new experiences unfortunately.

For the Record...

Dear kingofswing (a.k.a. shipshirt),

Your memory, or your powers of interpretation, leave something to be desired. I have cut and pasted below key lines of mine from the thread you refer to. I'll let people judge if this expresses "ABSOLUTE POSITIVENESS"--

"And caution with your adoration, dear 5150."

"I simply do not take celebrity claims at face value. One of Scooby's jobs around here is to speak with those who make them and judge for himself. I was hoping he would do that in your case. You'll notice I told 5150 to be cautious, not to reject out-of-hand. We've been burned before."

"Eliza Dishku AND Dee Wallace? Not too likely. But, I could be wrong."

Please note the important words, "I could be wrong". In our current situation I do not have the same reservations. What about you, king, are you really buying all this or do you just feel that no one should ever be called on their claims? (In retrospect I will admit that compared to 420 your claims were almost mundane or run-of-the-mill.) The problem in this section has become that anyone can say anything and there is no direct communication with them by a moderator to attempt to verify their reports. Unfortunately, not everyone is as honest as I hope you were, king. In your case QBWeaver eventually vouched for you which goes a long way.

dig dug dog

Wallstreet and Triple D, thanx for your input. One other question that I need to ask you both, or anyone here: Being in LA, it is a good chance he might have had all these happenings with celebrities? Hell, you bump into one every second in LA, and the party scene, from my observation, is crazy filled with stars. Just my two cents. Returnable if not satisifed. Peace guys

Thank you very much Natural!

That is exactly what i've been trying to get everyone to understand this whole time. It's alot different then people realize. Take care everyone. Later.

D-Rock, I totally support you, I don't get why people think celebrities don't really exist? I live in LA and work (and party) in the entertainment industry. I have no problem believing your encounters.

I'm with Wall$treet on this one.

Look at the list, even living in LA. Getting pictures with them? Sure.
Talking to them briefly? Sure. Asking the question and tickling them all? Maybe a couple of them but all? I just can't believe that. Sorry.

But it's not about what I believe, if people are enjoying them.. cool! I actually liked the first two postings but D-rock seemed to be pulling stories out of his hat and then.. "I gotta go and I'll get to all when I get to you all"

Do you not see how this looks D-rock? If you don't then I see why you don't get it. Tell your stories and I shall read them and say nothing more.

I rather D-rock's stories be posted outside of the Ticklish Celebrities, as I look here for actual ticklish celeb info.

Geez.

DK

I see no reason why he shouldn't post what he likes...I also see no reason why you shouldn't believe what you like, either...

You talkin' to me Knox?

He can post what he wants, it's which area to post that he doesn't. Apparently the mods feel fine with him posting his stories in this part of the forum.

If you weren't talk to me, um.. hey what's up dude.

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back