• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody else hate M/F vids?

I wouldn't say I hate them; just that F/F are better in my opinion. Now F/M I find quite arousing. Maybe because they're so difficult to find for free.

I wouldn't say I hate them; I just far prefer F/F (more fun in my opinion). I also enjoy F/M quite a bit, but that could be because they're so difficult to find for free.

I know I might regret this later but here it goes anyway....

Why is it that every time someone has a strong opinion on something, they get accused of pushing them on others. Granted the OP probably could've expressed it less harshly, but geez people all he said was that seeing an average guy tickle above average women is not his thing. It's just an opinion, no need to take it so personally. Dude doesn't have to like M/F if he doesn't want to. I personally have no problem with it, but I understand if others don't.

I really hope I'm not virtually killed for this . . . lol

Last edited:
I too would rather see f/f tickling. But what really matters is that the models or lees are really ticklish. Too many of them are just good actors.

Why is it that every time someone has a strong opinion on something, they get accused of pushing them on others. Granted the OP probably could've expressed it less harshly, but geez people all he said was that seeing an average guy tickle above average women is not his thing. It's just an opinion, no need to take it so personally. Dude doesn't have to like M/F if he doesn't want to. I personally have no problem with it, but I understand if others don't.

I wish he used a more colourful description of the ugly male 'lers. To me that's entertainment in a way.

While I'm not ready to wield a knife and stab anyone, I do agree (for the most part) with the above post.

Here are my thoughts: M/F is the most natural form of tickling IRL.
Unless you are in a lesbian relationship or are paid to shoot a video, it's not a natural act to tickle another female 1/2 to death.

If insecure guys have a problem, I say "move on". There are plenty of vids to pound off too.

Here's a wild idea ... how about meeting a real woman in the real world and participating in the first person instead of complaining about video context?

Just a crazy suggestion, I realize now, but of food for thought, Amigos.

I love that you put 1/2 instead of half... I just found that funny.

Well... um... I totally had something to say but now I'm at the end of the comments and I don't remember what I was going to put...

Let's see...

I prefer f/f, it's true. Two women are involved. I'm not one of those guys that's ever been into girl on girl action that all guys are supposed to like but when it comes to tickling, I'm all for it... however, I don't have a problem with m/f tickling either. I own a few videos that I really love with a guy tickling a woman. Because the most important thing is that there is a sexy woman being tickled. I don't really care if it's a man or a woman doing the tickling... as long as the man has clothes on (that's important but otherwize, not an issue).

I don't hate M/F, but I strongly prefer F/F.

There M/F Videos I've purchased that I've liked.

Though there are some things I can't stand about M/F though.

I know his store was one of the most popular, but I hated Tickle Centrals M/F Vids. He would get so up in the video, it seemed like the Vids were more about him than the girl he was tickling. I also felt that he talked way too much.

Well Amon, 'hate' is a strong word. And when strong words are used to express an opinion, it automatically triggers a backlash, mild or severe. If he had used milder words, maybe the discussion wouldn't have backfired against the OP half the time.

Well Amon, 'hate' is a strong word. And when strong words are used to express an opinion, it automatically triggers a backlash, mild or severe. If he had used milder words, maybe the discussion wouldn't have backfired against the OP half the time.

I agree. It's not his opinion that we have a problem with. It's the words he used to express his opinion. They did seem rude.

I don't hate M/F, but I strongly prefer F/F.

There M/F Videos I've purchased that I've liked.

Though there are some things I can't stand about M/F though.

I know his store was one of the most popular, but I hated Tickle Centrals M/F Vids. He would get so up in the video, it seemed like the Vids were more about him than the girl he was tickling. I also felt that he talked way too much.

I can see your problem with that... totally understand it. Personally I liked his videos though. Mainly because his lees were pretty ticklish and pretty sexy so I dealt with him talking to much...

I prefer F/F myself but I've seen plenty of quality M/F as well. For me, the most important thing is that the lee is legitimately ticklish, and I love it when they seem to enjoy their plight. So, if those two standards are met, I'll watch t, whether it's F/F or M/F

I prefer to film a mix. Because not everyone in this biz likes the same thing.... And it depends on what the model, (and the models SO etc) is comfortable doing. I don't tickle Tori for that very reason. Other models, sure! I love to jump in to help here and there. Producer perk?? :)

Personally I like a mix as well, F/F is hot, FF/F is hotter, FFF/F is complicated!! But I also love M/F from Silvercherry, Bobby Tickles, Mr Darke, Tommy, Tickle Room, Jeff's old stuff! all wonderful. But hey whatever Floats your boat right?

I definitely agree with the original poster, never said anything before because people are always so quick to jump on someone who says they dont like something. I used to not mind the m/f clips but have grown to find them annoying and creepy, and just plain not as good as the f/f. Even the m/m ones arent creepy and i can find them enjoyable. I guess the differences ive noticed with the f/f compared to m/f is the ler is having fun and laughing along, more sensual, and more importantly the lee seems more comfortable, with m/f they arent laughing along, masks are really creepy, and men are just generally less pleasant to look at compared to a cute half naked girl, and im a woman saying this. Over the years ive just stopped watching m/f altogether, everything else is on the table for me lol. Sometimes there will be a clip of someone who isnt creepy and the lee seems to respond positively and not just seeming like theyre there for the money. I dont know, i like when people are having fun and being cute and close with eachother, and look like they at least know eachother and hang out, the m/f theme seems to be not caring about comfort, and just strangers tickling them for money. I dont mean comfort as in what bondage theyre in but just like their laugh, i can tell when people are letting themselves go and succumbing to their friend whos tickled them before and someone whos being prodded at by someone who usually not attractive. Even the mean girl ticklers like brooke and jade are really hot and have smiles on their faces when they really give it to people, guys not so much. Just my opinion, dont hate. And the m/m same thing, the guys to me seem like theyre just having fun and know each other at least a little bit, it looks a lot less predatory and just fun and cute.

Last edited:
I only watch f/f. In real life my experiences are obviously always m/f and I'm happy to have a little go at switching, but when it comes to videos it's f/f all day. There is nothing that exists involving any combination of f's and m's that I'd sooner watch than Kelli Lynn Sage wrecking some chick up.

I find it sad that some people seem to think that my preference would have anything to do with me being worried about 'catching gay' though. F/f just does it for me like nothing else can. I don't care that other stuff exists or that people like it. Great! I just don't, for many reasons already mentioned by others.

Eh, I like M/F, F/F, or even octopus/F or space-alien/F, if it's the right F! lol

Seriously though, one thing I like about M/F is the (hetero)sexual overtone of a dominant M tickling a submissive F. Even in F/F vids, I like it better when the ler clearly has a more dominant personality or is physically bigger than the lee. Although if the lee is sexy enough, I'm really not paying any attention to the ler anyway!

That being said... yeah, you don't want the ler to be a creeper... or if he is, he should at least be a skilled tickler!

I'm into the video because of the woman and her reaction to what's being done to her.

Eh, I like M/F, F/F, or even octopus/F or space-alien/F, if it's the right F! lol

Seriously though, one thing I like about M/F is the (hetero)sexual overtone of a dominant M tickling a submissive F. Even in F/F vids, I like it better when the ler clearly has a more dominant personality or is physically bigger than the lee. Although if the lee is sexy enough, I'm really not paying any attention to the ler anyway!

That being said... yeah, you don't want the ler to be a creeper... or if he is, he should at least be a skilled tickler!
Second that.

I'm not a fan of f/f tickling. It's inauthentic to me. There's no sexual urgency. They're doing it for a pay check. Give me a producer that just hopes to break even...hell...he's so pumped about tickling the model that he'd gladly accept a loss, that's the video for me.

I dislike m/f too, but in a way it's good 'cause it saves me $$.

I think the issue is more about the quality than the content. Some companies like the UK one the guy doesn't wear a silly mask or bag, and doesn't jabber on through the whole video. There are some where the guy is less than pleasing to look at but manages not to make us watch him in the video.

Personally I have always had a love for the Magicians Assistant fantasy...but omg those creepy geeks in the Paradise Vision clips won't shut up and they are the worst improve actors ever filmed.

for me it does not depend on m/f or f/f but on the content. I rather don't like those f/f videos where the tickler can't stop babbling bullshit like "are you tiiickliiish are yooooouuu are yoooouuu" :) men don't do that to this extend.
What I also dislike is when the tickler hurries throug all possible kinds of tickle tools only to satisfy as much viewers as possible. each of them for some seconds in a 5 minute clip. so they are dissappointed after the first buy and do not buy more :) such like toe sucking that some producers have happening in every clip.

^I agree so much with this.

M/F and M/M (M/M has better male lers at times)are my favorite because I just like male lers... but the ler could at least try to put themselves together somewhat better. There are some more attractive lers I've seen,and I'm not super picky either, but I just can't with some of them...sometimes it's best if they just zoom in on the body to where you can mainly see their hands or something.

F/F videos tend to get on my nerves a bit lol.... don't know why, one of them just ends up making me roll my eyes or get bored, but really though I've never seen a female ler that wasn't put together in some way. Female lers don't really do it for me except for a select few.

M/F :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back