• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody else have a preference for mature female lees?

SoleHarvester

For some reason I love women older than me being tickled, especially on their feet. The texture of their soles is usually rugged, and seeing them submit to the laughter is just so satisfying.

For some reason I love women older than me being tickled, especially on their feet. The texture of their soles is usually rugged, and seeing them submit to the laughter is just so satisfying.
By rugged, do you mean calloused or wrinkled? The former, not so much a fan of, the latter, very much so! As I'm fast approaching middle age myself, the idea of tickling a woman who's much older than me doesn't quite appeal all that much to me, but if you'd asked the me of 10-20 years ago, then definitely you'd get a positive answer ;)

As someone married to an older Milf, I can tell you that when I’m in chat and I show pics of my wife I get tons of responses from younger guys who want to tickle the crap out of her! Especially her feet! Seems to be a common fantasy.

By rugged, do you mean calloused or wrinkled? The former, not so much a fan of, the latter, very much so! As I'm fast approaching middle age myself, the idea of tickling a woman who's much older than me doesn't quite appeal all that much to me, but if you'd asked the me of 10-20 years ago, then definitely you'd get a positive answer ;)
Wrinkled mostly.

I see older women with un-wrinkled feet (dont know that is the english for that). And young persons with wrinkly soles :)

Always! 100%! When I was a kid, all of the older women in my life weren’t ticklish. So by default, I thought women hit a certain age and stopped being ticklish. When I was about 16, I discovered that my friend’s mom, who was in her late forties, was superlatively ticklish on her feet. I kind of became fixated on older women from that moment on. I dated several women when I was in 20s, that were in their 40’s and 50’s, because I discovered they were ticklish. And it was like no one had thought to tickle them for decades! It blew their mind when they got tickled! They simply weren’t used to it and couldn’t really handle it anymore.

My wife is almost 50 and still arguably the most ticklish human I know.

Yes! I have recently come across a Great Lee in a video who is A Mature (40’s/50’s) woman and best reaction and has the most gorgeous, ticklish feet!

One thing I’ve noticed as I age……the older I get, the BETTER looking older women have become! And that seems to go for their feet, as well!! Nothing much better than an older woman with ticklish, pretty feet!

It really depends on how well they've taken care of themselves. I'm 31. I have seen some women older than me that I have drooled over, dying to find out if they're ticklish. I have seen some other women older than me who I wouldn't tickle with a 100 foot pole.

It's hard to really say. You can't really group all older, mature women into one category. I mean, I've seen women in their 40s looking like late 20s, and women in their 30s who look like they're in their 50s.

I LOVE to see a mature woman's feet tickled as well. And I agree. It's so much fun to see them embarrassed and get their composure broken through tickling.

I don't think women get less ticklish as they get older. I think they are still as ticklish as ever, it's just way more uncommon for them to be tickled as they get older.

I know, that when I got to about 27, I noticed how good-looking some women in their early 40s were (one in particular that I worked with) and I would have loved to tickle them/her.

I also love videos of a Younger (18-25 sort of age I suppose) 'ler tickling an older (40s-early 50s) 'lee.
The younger 'ler always seems to have a lot of fun tickling and teasing in videos with this scenario, taking a mature woman's composure away. I think the older 'lee can get more stirred up and irritated at times as well - being tickled and teased by a younger 'ler.

Good topic. My lady is around 36 now, she is very ticklish, same as she was younger. She is still very shy about her feet and ticklings however. I've seen many older women with very nice feet, but also younger with not so much good looking feet. I think it depends on individual interests in taking care of feet, but also in genetics too. Older women can be more open in intimate things like tickling or foot worship. Here is a photo I took a few minutes ago. I always get excited when she is barefoot on bed. IMG_20240117_155743.jpg

I wouldn’t say I have anything specific that I look for. Genuinely ticklish and sensitive feet are at the top of a list if I had one. I would say just like any pair of feet I find attractive, I just know it when I see it. That would be the best way to describe what I’m into. I would say I do prefer longer toes but that’s not something I put a priority on, just a smaller preference.
Clean, well kept feet are the priority.

I have always loved older gals and now that I am old, I still find them most attractive. I truly believe that mature gals never get tickled enough.
I volunteer to help change this trend

It really depends on age and how well they take care of themselves. Its not uncommon for boys to find their female babysitters or female teachers attractive, as that's usually where the interest begins. When people say mature, they most-likely are referring to middle-aged women (late 30s, early-mid 40s, maybe early 50s), because you wouldn't find 90 year old hag attractive or even want to tickle her. For me, I find mid 40s to be the cut off point.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back