• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody else have a preference for mature female lees?

My two preferences for a mature woman LEE are

1. She’s taken care of her feet
2. She’s genuinely ticklish

Totally with you. I love the idea of middle-aged women being tickled and forced to squeal like young girls. The inappropriateness of it. One of my favorite fantasies involve a mature teacher being kidnapped and humiliated by her horny teenager students. The reversal of it

I guess. I'm attracted to women close to my age and, since I'm middle aged myself, that is the natural consequence.

Big fan. Especially when they have nice feet that are very well looked after. I like that they have huskier laughs that sound like they are enjoying it and the attention that they might not of had for a while. I also feel like that they are tougher but submissive and can endure a longer and more intense tickling. Those old clips of Ariel and her husband come to mind in terms of what I think of when it comes to Great mature female lees. She had gorgeous feet, was incredibly ticklish but took it like a champ

For some reason I love women older than me being tickled, especially on their feet. The texture of their soles is usually rugged, and seeing them submit to the laughter is just so satisfying.
fuck yes i do

Good topic. My lady is around 36 now, she is very ticklish, same as she was younger. She is still very shy about her feet and ticklings however. I've seen many older women with very nice feet, but also younger with not so much good looking feet. I think it depends on individual interests in taking care of feet, but also in genetics too. Older women can be more open in intimate things like tickling or foot worship. Here is a photo I took a few minutes ago. I always get excited when she is barefoot on bed. View attachment 998546
Gorgeous feet!

Absolutely; luckily, I'm married to one.

Yep, I do! But I’m not really particular. If an opportunity presented itself to where I was given the chance to tickle the feet of a younger female, I’d jump at it! lol.

Went out to dinner tonight with my wife for a special occasion and caught a few younger guys staring at her legs and feet at the bar. This pic is not from tonight but this is the dress she wore. Wondering if any of them are one of us?

Attachments

• IMG_3749.jpeg
    IMG_3749.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 35
I wouldn't necessarily say I have a "preference" for them, but I've certainly seen older women I wouldn't mind tickling.

I don't really have a cutoff when it comes to age. My thing is just how does the woman look. Dolly Parton turned 78 back in January, and I'd tickle her if I had the chance.

Now getting to women in the fetish industry,

I saw an interview with Claire Irons back in 2022. In it, she says she's 48. It was near the end of 2022, and her Birthday is in August. Meaning she'll be hitting 50 this year. She works out a lot and takes great care of herself.

Jeanne Basone (AKA Hollywood from G.L.O.W) is 54, and will be 55 next month. She's absolutely gorgeous. She mostly does wrestling and super heroine content at her C4S stores, but tickle content is something she does every now and then.

Tomiko is an absolute legend in this industry, she turned 57 back in January.

Mo Rina is 59, and will be 60 later on this year. She seems to have moved on from tickling, but she still looks amazing.

Went out to dinner tonight with my wife for a special occasion and caught a few younger guys staring at her legs and feet at the bar. This pic is not from tonight but this is the dress she wore. Wondering if any of them are one of us?
I'm pretty sure I would be staring too. She is very pretty!

Sometimes it's nice to see when other people get attracted that way. On this occasion, while walking at the beach she took of her shoes and just walked in stockings near me. It was somehow unusual and a few people who passed near us, literally stopped and started conversation with us. I noticed how they actually just wanted to see her feet from closer distance, instead to talk about a nice weather.😊 It was really fun for me.

Attachments

• stockings at the beach.jpg
    stockings at the beach.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
It's especially hot if they're wearing businesswoman attire or are in some position of power

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back