• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody else watching the new episode of heroes right now? :)

Percipient

If you missed the episode, and are planning on watching it later, maybe you shouldn't read this post.

Well, I'm watching heroes right now, and it's a commercial....so I figured I'd post about it :). The punch claire threw was ridiculous, by the way. She didn't put any weight into it at all and it made a ridiculous noise, knocking the girl out cold eh...I dunno about that, hehe. Maybe an addition to her regeneration power is making really lame punches hurt people?

Also, common, "you already have the answer you seek"....give me a break! Why do clairvoyants always answer questions like that?!

I really hope hiro comes in before the end of this episode - he's such a badass character. Also, it's nice to know what Peter's real power is for sure now...I really didn't notice that it was absorbing the powers of other people until he said so this episode.

Oh well, let me know what you thought of the episode (once it's over, heh) and what you think might happen next. I don't know how this series is in some places so annoyingly cliche, but at the same time entertaining and captivating, to me, at least. I think maybe it's because the idea is so unique, but the way they play out the plotline is a little cliche and reminds me of many many other movies. Oh well, back to watching now.

Thoosseee assholes and their "to be continued"'s...

Man, I can't believe they caught Sylar....I had thought the hot girl with short hair might have a power that was something like that. It's pretty much super-manipulation skills. Hehe, isn't that pretty much like being a psychologist?

Anyways, it's nice to see Sylar get messed up a little himself.

I was surprised sylar didnt get his ass kicked cuz the dude coulda absorbed\mimic'd sylars psychic power\strength.

I wondered while watchin, maybe the dude who has shown he has radiation powers is the nuclear explosion that happens in new york

and dammit, why hasnt hiro returned?!?! Heh, he is on conan tho tonite

Hah, man, I might have to watch connan just for that.

Didn't he (Peter) kind of block those locker doors with telekenisis, or something? It seemed like they would have hurt him a lot more if they just straight up hit him...so maybe he was using Sylars powers a little.

But, you've gotta figure, Sylar has been using these powers for who knows how long...probably years....while Peter doesn't even know exactly what they are. I think he would have gotten smeared just due to the experience factor and element of surprise if he tried to fight him right there in the hallway.

That's an interesting thought about the nuclear guy...I wonder what would set him off enough to blow up the whole world, though? :) You'd have to be pretty pissed...

Percipient said:
Hah, man, I might have to watch connan just for that.

Didn't he (Peter) kind of block those locker doors with telekenisis, or something? It seemed like they would have hurt him a lot more if they just straight up hit him...so maybe he was using Sylars powers a little.

But, you've gotta figure, Sylar has been using these powers for who knows how long...probably years....while Peter doesn't even know exactly what they are. I think he would have gotten smeared just due to the experience factor and element of surprise if he tried to fight him right there in the hallway.

That's an interesting thought about the nuclear guy...I wonder what would set him off enough to blow up the whole world, though? :) You'd have to be pretty pissed...

He did melt that garage after his wife died. Plus with the powers recent psychics have shown, its possible he canbe influenced

My friend had an interesting theory about Sylar. He thinks Sylar is actually the doppleganger one (the one that can copy powers), and Sylar is his "evil" personality which came out when he got near the chick with an evil split personality! I don't know if that's possible, but I thought it was a neat idea...he definitely has the same strength that she has when she's in evil mode :D

siamese dream said:
My friend had an interesting theory about Sylar. He thinks Sylar is actually the doppleganger one (the one that can copy powers), and Sylar is his "evil" personality which came out when he got near the chick with an evil split personality! I don't know if that's possible, but I thought it was a neat idea...he definitely has the same strength that she has when she's in evil mode :D

Hmm that's a pretty cool idea, never considered that. It would have been a viable option before last nights episode, but the doppleganger guy and Sylar were pretty obviously seperated tonight when they both fell off the roof and seemed to be in different places at the same time after that.

Also, Sylars powers seem to include telekenisis, which the dual personality girl doesn't have for the copy guy to copy.

I like thinking about what's going to happen when the doppleganger gets close to that multiple personalities hulk girl....hmm that'll be interesting :).

By the way erm...your errr...signature picture is uhh....how do I put this...nice? Haha, to be more blunt I think it's the hottest little signature pic I've seen around yet :p.

Percipient said:
Hmm that's a pretty cool idea, never considered that. It would have been a viable option before last nights episode, but the doppleganger guy and Sylar were pretty obviously seperated tonight when they both fell off the roof and seemed to be in different places at the same time after that.

Also, Sylars powers seem to include telekenisis, which the dual personality girl doesn't have for the copy guy to copy.

I like thinking about what's going to happen when the doppleganger gets close to that multiple personalities hulk girl....hmm that'll be interesting :).

By the way erm...your errr...signature picture is uhh....how do I put this...nice? Haha, to be more blunt I think it's the hottest little signature pic I've seen around yet :p.

yeah, that's what I thought too, how could they have been in two places at once? but they are still discovering and learning about their powers...maybe there will be some twist to where Jessica can seperate from her regular personality (can't remember her name) or something like that... Or, maybe the doppleganger really absorbs power and can use it again even when the host isn't around, instead of just copying whoever he's near? but maybe it won't be anything like that ;) I really like this series, it has a lot of potential. I'm really interested to see how the split personality girl's kid develops his powers! He fixed that phone with his freakin' mind, hehe. Hmm...is that considered a type of psychic power?

lol, thanks, I think my sig is pretty hot too :D ... you can thank Mimi for that one! she does such an awesome job with the sigs :)

I knew Peter wasn't going to die, because Clair was there. But how he's gonna get outta being blamed for the death of the bitch cheerleader, I can't wait to find out! Yikes!

Hah, yea. If he goes to jail, he'd need to ask a superhero to come visit him in order to gain the powers to break out :).

Maybe they'll just have his brother bail him out, or maybe they'll find evidence contrary to him being the murderer. It'll probably be weird to the detective if they test the blood on his body and find that most of it is actually his, and none of it is the bitch cheerleaders.

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back