• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anybody from Oregon here at all

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
Just wondering. Because it seems like its Mostly all People here from PA, Uk, etc..... But no one in Oregon! crappy Oregon :sigh:

if your from Oregon then please say somethine! so i know thier are at least some people here from Oregon besides just me. im getting lonely

naveltklr1350 said:
just you my friend, just you!

um are you From Oregon? no so butt your out of my thread man! hehe i said people from oregon reply Not people from ohio :p

ok..i see how it is now..mr oregon..lol..once again i shall try to find you a girlfriend off here..lol..and probably fail again too..hahaha

BellyButtonsRoc said:
Just wondering. Because it seems like its Mostly all People here from PA, Uk, etc..... But no one in Oregon! crappy Oregon :sigh:

if your from Oregon then please say somethine! so i know thier are at least some people here from Oregon besides just me. im getting lonely

I live in Oregon and have to agree that most of these threads are from the mid-west to east coast. But you know I find that most of Oregon is behind the times by about 10 years so maybe we'll catch on someday....

Me too!

I'm from Oregon :) What part are you folks from?

At least you found a female to reply to u. I have had NO luck in finding any females near WV or Ohio

fred28976 said:
At least you found a female to reply to u. I have had NO luck in finding any females near WV or Ohio

I got my girl outta Michigan! and shes wonderful!! just like an angel was handed down to me! and im not even sure how i was lucky enough to get her

ogleme said:
I live in Oregon and have to agree that most of these threads are from the mid-west to east coast. But you know I find that most of Oregon is behind the times by about 10 years so maybe we'll catch on someday....

Hey Pm BBR he would like to talk to ya..k

ogleme, what part of Oreogn are you from? You can PM if you don't want to post it publicly.

Oh cool! What are you interested in? BTW, I'm in the Willamette Valley.

Oops, I was sorta looking for another female ler or lee to join my husband and me. Well maybe toying with the idea is more like it...

Hello Ogleme ,
I live in Washington , just North of OR and I am also into tickling .
Where are some of your favorite spots to be tickled on ???
How ticklish are some of your most ticklish spots ???
I would like to be one of your Western connections .
Michael (253) - 529 - 1900 or email [email protected]

THANK YOU

ogleme said:

ICQBRILEY said:
Hello Ogleme ,
I live in Washington , just North of OR and I am also into tickling .
Where are some of your favorite spots to be tickled on ???
How ticklish are some of your most ticklish spots ???
I would like to be one of your Western connections .
Michael (253) - 529 - 1900 or email [email protected]

THANK YOU

I'm flattered, (am I the only gal north of CA who's into tickling?) but like I said in my last post I'm not looking for guys even for chatting. I've been happily married to my high school sweetheart for 16 years now and talking to another guy sends up red flags, (WARNING! DANGER! Will Robinson...) that this could get out of hand. I view it like smoking, if you never start it, you never have to quit it. I can see now that I shouldn't have answered the original post but I wanted to show support for Oregon ticklers in hopes that others would as well, (also I thought maybe I could find another local gal who's into tickling).
Sorry guys....

as far as i Know of ogleme you and Me (im from oregon as well) and Caden and Briley are the only People on Tickle Theater from Oregon. in theses there are Lukers out there that have joined this website that don't post that are from oregon maybe? but i dout it. so i think were alone with 4 people from our own state that are into Tickling! :( .......

vampireshadow said:
as far as i Know of ogleme you and Me (im from oregon as well) and Caden and Briley are the only People on Tickle Theater from Oregon. in theses there are Lukers out there that have joined this website that don't post that are from oregon maybe? but i dout it. so i think were alone with 4 people from our own state that are into Tickling! :( .......

...or at least the only 4 that have the balls enough to fess up to it, ...aye???

from Texas here....!! ...the LONE BONE state...lol....!!

as far as i Know of ogleme you and Me (im from oregon as well) and Caden and Briley are the only People on Tickle Theater from Oregon

Your math is off...dont forget BBR, the OP. :p:D:p:D:p:D:p

Original Poster...I think I've told you this once before!

Storm_Cat said:
...or at least the only 4 that have the balls enough to fess up to it, ...aye???

from Texas here....!! ...the LONE BONE state...lol....!!

storm cat..someone told me that..only steers and queers come outta texas..and you dont look like a bull to me. :p .ok ok..j/k bro!(just had to use that line somehow) I also have heard everything is Bigger in TEXAS..cause you dont mess with texas(at least thats what Georgie Bush says!)....im on medication please forgive me for this stupid comment

vampireshadow said:

Well there you have it folks. Any Oregon guy looking for a female partner is going to have to order out...

Even though this thread has been long since left for dead, I'll revive it for 5 more seconds even though nobody gives a flying crap.

I'm firmly located in PDX and speaking from experience, all the ladies worth knowing are taken. Good freakin' luck, Paco!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back