• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody Have Craigslist Experience?

Palendrome

TMF Poster
So I was just messing around today and posted an ad on CL to see If I could arrange a meeting to have some foot play. (IDK, my gf is out of town and Im horny, dont judge me.) Little did I know I would get responses immediately. Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to arrange this crap? Im kind of getting cold feet now cause I honestly didnt think anything would happen.

Dang. Its pretty sparse in there but there were some lookers for sure. There was one in particular who had some bangin feet, like she was some kind of pro at doing foot fetish sessions (definately not for the light of wallet though.) She was only in town for the fourth though, sadface. I had no idea this stuff existed.

I didn't think craigslist allowed that type of advertising anymore.

Ive met a few women from there in the past. just be careful. you can meet some seedy people for sure.

So I was just messing around today and posted an ad on CL to see If I could arrange a meeting to have some foot play. (IDK, my gf is out of town and Im horny, dont judge me.) Little did I know I would get responses immediately. Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to arrange this crap? Im kind of getting cold feet now cause I honestly didnt think anything would happen.

Uh, from the sound of it, it seems like this could be crossing a boundary with your girlfriend. In other words, cheating. That's not cool. Don't do it.

(Yes, I am judging.)

I didn't think craigslist allowed that type of advertising anymore.

They don't. The Adult Gigs section ended years ago after that looney in Boston murdered a massage therapist, and Craigslist got blamed.
But out here, it was already starting to die. A handfull of self rightous what-ever they were started running through the Adult Gigs section flagging everything in sight, and then running away laughing knowing no one could catch them and punch them in the face like they deserved.

They why did you do it?

Ya I dont wanna end up as some creepy woman's lamp shade.

Hahahaha that was awesome!
To answer OP's question: If you do arrange to meet anyone from CL, I would strongly suggest meeting them in public for at least the first time - like a restaurant or cafe, etc. Just to get to know them a little better. Be very careful. Personally, I have had luck on CL but I had to sort through a LOT of crap. So yeah...be careful.

I almost met a 19 year old girl for a "tickle fight" a few years ago off of craigslist, but then I got cold feet. The reality is that random craigslist strangers could do ANYTHING once you meet up with them. They could bring their friends to take pictures of you and post them on the Internet. They could call the cops and tell them that you were trying to rape them. They could rob you, or try to blackmail you. You just never know.

Everyone's input is much appreciated. However I feel like there needs to be some clarification. 1. I do not intend to do anything overtly sexual, like, clothes on the whole time (my girlfriend knows i like feet, big whoop). 2. It was posted under talent and gigs under the pretense of "paid female massage therapy volunteers" which created a freakin firestorm, like 10 responses in the first 5 minutes (I thought it was obvious enough what was really going on, but only two girls knew.) 4. BAM, flagged and removed. So that was my terrifying craigslist ordeal, but I might have to pursue the two takers (one actually said she would do it for free!)

I almost met a 19 year old girl for a "tickle fight" a few years ago off of craigslist, but then I got cold feet. The reality is that random craigslist strangers could do ANYTHING once you meet up with them. They could bring their friends to take pictures of you and post them on the Internet. They could call the cops and tell them that you were trying to rape them. They could rob you, or try to blackmail you. You just never know.

Can't anyone do that to anyone without Craigslist?

2. It was posted under talent and gigs under the pretense of "paid female massage therapy volunteers" which created a freakin firestorm, like 10 responses in the first 5 minutes (I thought it was obvious enough what was really going on, but only two girls knew.)

Out of curiousity, I was wondering what you wrote inside the message of the ad? Do you mind telling us?

Well the first time I was like straight up Ill pay 30$ an hour to let me rub your (female) feet (after dicking around with the personals, thats just garbage) And I got a response from this girl who was like "you can rub my feet for free" so I was like Okay and we exchanged pictures and all that, but then it got taken down. I couldnt figure out what I had violated, so I looked up the rules, and I still couldnt find it, so I just re-worded it to sound more normal. I said something like "Paid female massage therapy volunteers needed" or whatever. That got way more responses, but it was mostly girls who thought it was actually for massage therapy practice, and I didnt want to have to try to keep up some charade to make them think it was legit (although there was somone else on the forum who did just that recently with a great deal of success.) So in the end, I told all but the two who knew what was really going on that the slots had filled up and I wasn't taking anymore volunteers. IDK, if your single it seems like it would be awesome, but who knows what kind of people were responding. Somehow, the second ad got taken down too, which I have no idea why, because I read over all the rules, I didnt come close to breaking one, but they still took me down anyway.

So you're doing this behind your girlfriend's back and we're supposed to help you make it happen? It doesn't matter if it's fully clothed foot rubbing. This is obviously sexual to you (you even said that you were horny), so unless you can get your girlfriend's permission, it's just plain wrong.

Hold up Johnny B Good, My girlfriend has told me MULTIPLE times it is okay to touch other girls feet. Christ almighty, The joke was supposed to be that I was using craigslist, not that I was cheating on my girlfriend. Now that were all crystal clear on that, all the choir boys can politely exit the conversation.

Hold up Johnny B Good, My girlfriend has told me MULTIPLE times it is okay to touch other girls feet.

You didn't mention that before, so there was no way for us to know that. Besides, has your girlfriend told you it was ok to go as far as to post ads to find girls willing to let you rub their feet? It doesn't seem like quite the same situation to me.

Also, I didn't appreciate the "Johnny B Good" or "choir boy" comments one bit. Please keep your name calling to yourself.

Folks, some of us including me may have strong feelings about what people can say here. But this is a forum, where no one is asking for approval of their activity. If I dislike something I read, I move on unless I have something constructive to say as opposed to judgmental. People who fear getting criticized may hesitate to post honestly, which defeats the purpose of a forum such as this great web site.

lol, like call myself names? I didnt mean to offend, but people are coming at me like I just punched a baby. Just for you, I will call her before I do it to get the green light, promise. Anyway, what I want everyone to take away from this is that its actually worth a shot.

If I dislike something I read, I move on unless I have something constructive to say as opposed to judgmental.

There's a difference between disliking something and actively disapproving of something. I won't post just to tell someone I don't like the pictures he's posted, but I don't see why I can't give my opinion when I think someone may have done something wrong.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back