• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody in Japan? :)

Percipient

Hey all, I live in Chicago but, I'll be traveling to Japan soon (leaving near the end of this month). Was just wondering if anyone around this forum was located there.....thought it'd be interesting to chat with you.

My AIM information should be available through my profile on this site, and that's probably the easiest way to get ahold of me....otherwise you could try pming as I check that every once in a while, too.

Even if you don't want to meet you should message me if you're very interested in or better yet from Japan. I'm scrambling to learn as much about the country as I can before I leave to study there for a semester, and the more people I can talk to about it the better, I suppose.

Well, hopefully talk to you sometime soon, then,

--Tony

Ah, whoops - forgot

I'll be in Sendai for most of the time, by the way - although I plan to visit for sure and possibly even live in Tokyo for a while.

If anyone wants, I'd be happy to swap pictures and or more information, also. Just let me know.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back