• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone accidently find out someone you knew was a ticklefile?

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
My question is:
Have you ever gone to a gathering or met someone in real life or chatted with someone online about tickling and then realize you already knew the person in your non-tickling life?

And if so how did you react?

This happened once at a NEST gathering, but it was kind of a friend of a friend of a friend instance.

We aren't positive. But, we think that our realtor is one of us. She twice recommended my tickling Drew to get him to relax about all the craziness that was going on with our house. lol

Ann

I'm still waiting for it to happen. I think I'll lose a lung laughing about it.

I remember walking into a gathering once and I saw the spitting image of a friend sitting on the sofa. I just knew it was here, but it wasn't...unfortunately!

Back when I was in my teens, I lent a couple of books to a cousin of mine who lived nearby. And he never gave them back, despite repeated reminders to do so. So finally I talked to the adults he lived with and arranged to go to his house while he was away and slip into his room to get my books back.

His room was pretty much a war zone, messy as hell. I found my books, grabbed them, and turned to go -- and caught sight of a "Tied & Tickled" video box in the corner. I've never mentioned it to him, but I've always kinda wondered ever since ...

Well Once Upon A Time...

I knew this girl I grew up with who I often tickled and was tickled by. She had extremely ticklish feet. Although I never asked how she felt about tickling I have no doubt she enjoys it.

LOL I Accidently Found Out

My friends mother was ticklish then I spent the better part of an evening chasing her around her house tickling her.

Tron

That's a great subject. It's a guy that my father had employed on several occasions who was around my age.

I started corresponding with a person in my area and suddenly realized, after a few correspondances, that he was the same guy. At first, I wondered if he would feel strange when I told him who I was but, instead, we had a laugh over it.
He and I have been friends ever since. He has been to NEST Gatherings, a member of TMF and each time I see him I can't help but chuckle over the fact that this guy I have known for so long was always one of Us.

Max :firedevil

"Tell me, do you have a brother in Wisonsin? No, but I have a sister in Hackensack!"

yes that's how I got bunny and bear on this forum. Happened during casual conversation. It's a small world after all.

Not yet

I am still waiting for it to happen. Of course, I have known enough ticklers to safely say I'm sure at least a few of them are Tickling Media Forum members.

Not yet, and hopefully it'll stay that way. I've thought about trying to casually introduce the topic to a few of my friends at school and such, but I've always held back. One of my friends knows I'm ticklish, but she doesn't know how deep my feelings for the matter run. I'm still comfortable just keeping this subject underwraps, though it'll probably come out eventually.

Yeah I did during college. I wasn't into tickling then at all. He would do nothing but poke me during class hoping for a giggle, the boob. Anyhooters, I caught him a couple times staring and eventually smelling my feet. But he would get in a tickle each chance he got.

Pawz

Yes! It was very cool..about a year ago. A female friend of mine, we'll call her Becky, (and there were sparks between us prior :) admitted she loved tickling. We were on line one evening chatting. She was talking about something at work, and I remarked that I was going to tickle her if she didn't behave! She remarked that she might like that. As we talked further she admitted she had a tickle fetish and absolutely loved to be tickled! I would have never guessed. Picture a tall lovely woman with raven black hair, big deep brown eyes, radiant smile, creamy white skin --I always felt she would be a perfect Goth chick --she wasn't, but a very talented artisan and smart!

One evening, Becky and I were invited over to a couples house that we are both mutual friends with (actually, we had met though them years early, but Becky was at that time getting married --at this time though, she had been divorced for a couple years). The goal of the evening was to watch some Peter Greenway movies. I sat in the love seat, Becky on the couch, and our friends (the couple) on the floor in front of the couch where Becky was. Becky was wearing her shoes barefoot that evening --it was cold though, so I was curious. Anyway, she kicked off her shoes and stretched out on the couch with her bare feet toward me. I was sitting too far away. So eventually, I shifted to the floor. As the movie progressed, I reached out, got a hold of one of her bare toes, and started wiggling and lightly rubbing it. She looked at me surprised, then smiled. I didn't get too aggressive because I wanted her to enjoy it and not burst out laughing so our friends would find out. Her toes were quite ticklish. She kept giggling uncontrollably. Fortunately, the volume of the TV was up loud enough, and I would only tickle when there was sound so she couldn't be heard. I also made sure I didn't get too agressive with the tickling so she could control her laughter. I kept playing with her toes, tickling her, and she was really enjoying it. Finally, I motioned for her other foot, and she complied. I got to tickle her lovely tootsies for at least 30 minutes with our friends no wiser. We did almost get busted at one time when I surprised her by tickling between her toes!

After the movies were over, we decided to play euchre. During the game Becky kept her bare feet on top of mine under the table. Once, one of our friends' rottwielers came over to the table and started to lick everyone. He was rebuffed by his owners to quit licking everything in site. So I called him over and said something to the effect of, "here....lick this.." and held up one of Becky's bare feet. Of course, being the good dog he was, he obliged...Becky screamed...she was so surprised. I only let the dog get a quick lick in though.

When we left for the evening, we decided we would get together the next day (Sunday). We did and went to the coffee shop, walked around the town green, and then came back to my house because I wanted to see a segment of 60 Minutes that I was interested in.

As Becky parked herself on my sofa, she took her shoes off her lovely bare feet. I sat down beside her, and finally, after about five minutes, I just reached down, pulled her bare feet into my lap, and then sat "Indian style" on the sofa facing her and her lovely bare soles. Of course, I began the tickle test. Then, in a moment of clarity, stopped...got up...and said something like..."wait, I have an idea!" As I was walking to my dining room I asked her if her feet were ticklish with a feather. Giggling, she said that she had no idea! When I returned with a favorite large goose feather, she was surprised. We had been teasing each other on chat that we had feathers and were going to tickle each other with them. She said something like, "...oh my god! You really do have a feather!" Needless to say, I tortured her cute bare feet mercilessly. The walls of my house had never echoed with such lovely laughter! The shaft of this particular feather (when you turn it around) was devastating when used on her bare soles. She did not respond at all to the "normal" side of the feather.

After the evening was over she thanked me for tickling her feet and reiterated that she just loved it. Up until this point, this was the most surprising event for me of finding a closet ticklephile.

Hope you enjoyed --cheers!

My Tickling Experience..

Involved a different kind of shaft :)

Tron

Speak of the devil...

I just ran into the girl I mentioned in a previous post today. I ran into her at a mall while christmas shopping. She was with her friends and upon meeting her the first thing she did was tickle me :D . It was really cool. Just found it to be an odd coincidence.

Yes, it has happened to me. I knew this girl through an online gaming community and we would often make our own private chat room and talk about all sorts of things. Well, the chat rooms had a unique aspect in that you could draw in it like mspaint and others could see it and draw also. Well, we ended up drawing many tickle scenes together while flirting before I realized one day that she must into tickling as well. We talked about it and I opened her up to this little community. Sadly things didn't work out between us, main factor being we lived about 1,500 miles apart, but we are still friends and it is amazing how small a world it really is :) .

-Jamandi-

I doubt either of these are here but...

My first REAL gf...through senior year of high school and into college. Mary was a tickler, plain and simple. She was also quite ticklish and often got on the losing end of many tickle fights. Unfortunately I was so jealous of others getting tickled by or tickling her I ruined that relationship. That and I wouldn't have sex...but that's for another thread!

My last gf in college (and no, there were not that many in between) probably only got into tickling because of me, but she was devastating and very ticklish herself. I know she was still into it a bit after we broke up becasue we stayed in touch for a little while.

Lastly I have a friend now who knows that I like tickling and bieng tickled more than the average guy. She seems to like it herself, but I sincerely doubt she has found her way here or she would have recognized herself in some of my stories! LOL!

~ toyou

Actually I just thought of another...

A little girl who grew up on my street. I used to tickle her all the time. I just ran into her again a couple of months ago...haven't seen her in 10 years...and she admits to me that she and her husband tickle each other...and that, well, its during their more "intimate" moments! I was stunned, shocked...and glad! LOL!

~ toyou

This isn't precisely on topic and for that I apologize, but it's an interesting and true story nonetheless. In the mid-eighties I worked as a Network Controller for medium sized Telecommunications firm in a remote computer facility near the border of MD and DC. It was here that I consider to be the peak of my tickling career and it lasted for seven years. It was a somewhat high-security place so there were no windows and the front door was alarmed so that we'd always know if anybody was coming. Because this facility was remote from the corporate office, there were only two or three people that worked there at any givin time. The computer operator's (many of which were young women) eight-hour shift consisted of maybe an hour of real work and the rest was just slack-time. This combination of lengthy boredom and privacy was the perfect setting to introduce tickling, and once it's been done a couple of times, the women get comfortable with it.

One such woman was a redhead we'll call Laura. She was rather petite, and had a cute little body and a perky freckle face, and one hell of a temper if you pushed her the wrong way. I would often massage her shoulders and back and she would tickle me in return. There was no bondage or restraints, I just had to sit there and take it. Sometimes we'd move into my office with the carpeted floor and she'd sit on me and vent all her frustrations on my ribs and armpits.

A couple of times I'd try tickling her, but she had no trouble making it clear to me that it wasn't at all cool with her. I asked why. At first she'd just tell me she hated being tickled and that was all, end of subject. One day she admitted that she hated it because she associated her being tickled with her hated ex-husband who used to sit on her legs and sadistically tickle her feet until she was in a tearful rage. I told her that tickling can be a wonderful experience if done in a consensual non-abusive environment. "Not with me," she'd say. "That's just not going to happen."

I'm not sure why, because I'm not a Ler by nature, but I really wanted Laura to experience tickling in a favorable light. I wanted her to be able to enjoy it. Over the following months I would softly and patiently encourage her to let me tickle her feet. I told her that I would stop the minute she said so, and that I would start very slow. She would say no, that her feet were so ticklish, she couldn't stand them to be touched in any manner whatsoever. I explained to her that this is because her feet are unaccustomed to being touched, and that I could help her overcome this. Finally one day, she acquiesed and said "okay." I think her seeing how much I enjoyed being tickled made her a little hungry to experience it as well.

I knew that I'd reached a critical pivotal point with Laura. If I screwed up this one chance, I'd not ever get another. I said, "Okay Laura, I'm going to take hold of your ankle very firmly, so as not to tickle. Are you okay with it?" She nodded, so I grabbed her ankle and held it firmly. She clenched up, nervous, but didn't say anything. "As long as you're okay with it, I'm just going to hold your ankle for a while, until you're a little more comfortable with it. There's not going to be any surprises. No sudden moves." We talked for a while, just with me holding her ankle, and ultimately she relaxed. I felt a surge of emotion. She was trusting me totally, and for whatever reason, that made me feel really good about myself...a feeling that was too rare in my young adult life. I knew I was doing the right thing by her.

The next step was to get the soles of her feet accustomed to touch. I did this by slapping them briskly while holding her ankle. By stimulating the nerve cells on her soles in this non-tickling manner, they reached a state where they were more receptive to touch. Eventually I was able to hold Laura's foot in my hand, and she'd be able to relax. Of course every now and then she'd get an anxiety attack and I'd let go immediately, but I wasn't chagrined. We were making real progress here. She was developing a stronger trust in me.

Finally one day, I was holding her foot, and she was totally relaxed. I told her that I was going to take one finger and stroke her arch very slowly. ..."Remember, I'll stop the minute you say so. That will always be the deal." She said okay. I traced my index finger down the middle of her arch. She gasped, and squinched her face, but didn't pull away. I then held her foot in my hand again, not wanting to push too far. "Laura, do you realize what just happened? I tickled your foot and you were okay with it!!" She gave me a big hug and tickled me affectionately.

Every day, I'd tickle her feet in this manner. First I'd slap them a bit, then hold them in my hand, and then softly glide my fingers down them. She'd giggle and squirm, but as time went on, she was willing and able to take more and more. The key was to know and understand how far to take it, and when to stop. It staggered me to realize that a person who hated being tickled as vehemently as Laura did could learn to enjoy it, but my ultimate reward came a few weeks later.

One day I was working in the Telco room in the back of the facility on a Saturday. Laura came on duty at 3:00 pm and didn't realize I was there. I finished up after a couple of hours and walked back into the computer room. Nobody was there but I heard voices coming from one of the offices. Laughter in fact, and coming from my own office. I stood outside the door for a moment listening. I clearly heard Laura giggling happily, along with an occasional surprised burst of laughter in a male voice. The truth dawned on me and I was thunderstruck. Laura had brought her boyfriend to work for some tickle play! I had converted her and she had converted him. The euphoria I felt with this revelation was staggering! I quietly slipped away from the door and left the facility. I never told Laura what I heard that day. Sadly, she quit the job a few weeks later, having found one closer to her Baltimore home.

I've no doubt that Laura is still enjoying tickling to this day, and nothing would please me more than to run into her at one of these local gatherings.

Impressive!

That was the coolest story ever drew. Even I feel proud of what you accomplished. It's fantasic news to hear that more people are learning that tickling can be a pleasurable and fun experience. You get a gold star drew, you earned it. :xpulcy:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back