• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone can help me ?

Likang

TMF Regular
Hello everyone !
My name is Likang. I live in Beijing. Last year, I bought a TC VHS
that named VOG. I am very happy, beacause I am a big fun in tickling.
I have a Video Cassette Recorder, it has 3 head, My father bought it
in the last 10 years. The Video Cassette Recorder is very old. It isn't play the VHS that named VOG. I don't know why ! I have a lot of
question, How many heads can play the VHS ? 4 or 6 ? And how much does
the US Video Cassette Recorder cost ? Any one Can sale the two hands
Video Cassette Recorder to me ? How much is it ?
I want get the answer as soon as passable !

BIG THANKS !
Likang
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The number of heads shouldn't be a problem. Are you sure it's a VHS machine and and not an older format like Beta ?
New VHS machines can pe purchased from $70 on up.
Try the web to find a machine. Here's one site :

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INT...ayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=SLVN500

I would call their customer service before ordering to check shipping policies to China, and to be sure the machine is compatible with power supplies available in your area.
Good luck.

Ok,thanks TKpervert!
I found my problem. My old Video Cassette Recorder only play PAL format VHS. It doen't play NTSC format VHS. That's the very important reason. Yesterday, I went the big supermarket that named "THE HOME WORLD" to buy a new Video Cassette Recorder(998RMB). It's the newest Video Cassette Recorder. It is Panasonic! It's great! Although it has 2 head, it can play PAL and NTSC format VHS! How nice! ! !

Thanks TKpervert

My name is Likang(Chinese Tickler in Black)

ha ha ha ¡¤¡¤¡¤ ¡¤¡¤¡¤ ¡¤¡¤¡¤

:D :D :D

man this guy has been out for awhile....ever heard of DVD?????????

Buffness

Hey, I dont own a DVD player yet...would like to get one though. Also I absolutly hateeeeeeeee CD's for the most part. Vinyl is the best! Not on the subject of tickling but...had to make a coment on that one:D

I heard the TC company made DVD. Yes, I bought one DVD that named TOH3, at the same time, I bought two CDs, one is QR and the other is PPS! Those're very nice! ha ha ha¡¤¡¤¡¤ ¡¤¡¤¡¤ ¡¤¡¤¡¤

Anyone love tickle Chinese beauty ? ? ? :D

If you love please connect with me !

Chinese Tickler in Black :D

Last edited:
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back