• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else follow Bandito Patreon?

marvin10101984

TMF Expert
Just a bit curious on this but who else follows The Bandito on Patreon?

I've been on there for a long time and I have to say, it's become one of my favourites. The sneak peeks at up coming comics, the exclusive pages, the chats. I think it's just great.

I'm curious to see what everyone thinks of it. Do you love it, hate it? Would you change anything? If so, how would you do it?

Let me know and let's get a discussion going. With everything that is happening, I'm hoping to get people talking and spreading some love more.

I'm a member and love it. The one thing I would have changed was just fixed anyway and that was having a combined pdf of the released pages rather than saving them individually.

I will say this, I would pay for a higher tier that added one custom art for the members of that tier from dito. Maybe the tier members could vote on the topic, etc of the peice. Just a thought.

Just a bit curious on this but who else follows The Bandito on Patreon?

I've been on there for a long time and I have to say, it's become one of my favourites. The sneak peeks at up coming comics, the exclusive pages, the chats. I think it's just great.

I'm curious to see what everyone thinks of it. Do you love it, hate it? Would you change anything? If so, how would you do it?

Let me know and let's get a discussion going. With everything that is happening, I'm hoping to get people talking and spreading some love more.

Thanks, as always, for the very kind support, good buddy! I really appreciate you. And thanks also for the feedback on my patreon page. EVERY MONTH it gets better because of kind outspoken folks like you. Thanks for all the awesome support!

I'm a member and love it. The one thing I would have changed was just fixed anyway and that was having a combined pdf of the released pages rather than saving them individually.

I will say this, I would pay for a higher tier that added one custom art for the members of that tier from dito. Maybe the tier members could vote on the topic, etc of the peice. Just a thought.

I have to give Jim a huge high five for making the pdfs happen for you all! Glad that could happen!

And please tell me more about your idea for a custom piece. Jim and I have kicked around some ideas. I would love to hear your feedback!

-------------------------

Much love everyone. I hope you are all taking great care of yourselves and staying safe and well.

These are scary, troubling, turbulent times.

But we'll get through them...together.

And god dammit...we'll be laughing at the end.

Well, someone will be laughing. My guess is that it will be Pepper.

Or the Bounce Chix.

TIS babes??

Mary and Ming?!

Foul Play crew???

Um...JOEY LYNX?!?!?!?!

I'll stop there. So many laughs we've all had together.

And more to come soon,

The Banny Deetzoes

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back