• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else love stories as much as the real thing?

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
I'm curious if there are others out there....

In some ways, I like hearing true tickling stories as much as, or perhaps even more than, actually tickling someone. For example, if given the choice of being intimate w/my girlfriend while hearing her tell a really great story of a time in the past when someone tickled her, or just tickling her myself, I'd usually choose the story. There's something about the context, the real-life natural situation that it occurred in that I love...and then hearing the person recount what it was like, what went through their mind, what their reactions were, what the ler did.....it's just heavenly to me.

Anyone else??

It's hard to imagine a truly wonderful sexual experience without the imagination involved. I think stories and art are potential catalysts for experiences as least as intense and powerful as purely physical encounters for that reason.

I love tickle stories! lol but not as much as the real thing :p

Yes.

I think it's because my imagination always makes the story hotter than it really is. There's some stories out there that I like better than videos as well.

Hearing some one else tell an intimate story is a whole different genus of experience,.. not at all to be treated as a straight-up comparison or competitor for "hands-on" stuff. (And by extension, I guess you could say this applies somewhat to written stories.) Those of us who are just flat-out "into" words, professionally or academically, recognize that we can absorb all kinds of insights into our partners' thinking from their words and speech,... sort of a special window. If the person telling the story is important to you, then it pays to listen. Exciting, too....

I like to hear stories but I wouldn't say I'd rather hear it over the experience itself.

I've always liked stories where a kid or kids tickle the feet of their Mothers or Aunts, but such stories are not allowed on this sight due to their policy.

I'd rather make my stories and real life experiences meld together.

Like it's been said, real stories are great because you get to inject your own bit of fantasy. Although stories stand well on their own, I like participating better. A mix of real stories as foreplay to the real thing would be outstanding!

No, I started with that and I've read so many stories too. Big turn on, but for me real is the deal!

Just reading about it can get a bit frustrating but it helps to pass the dry spells.

Imgaination can certianly help a story. But there is nothing like the real thing, hearing the lee laugh and knowing you are the cause.

I don't know if the real thing can be beat however stories are really great too. When you hear someone else's account of being tickled it sparks your imagination and as a result you may romanticize the scenario in your head.

I have noticed this with anything from other people's accounts to the true tickling stories on this forum and even just role playing over the web and whatnot. For those who don't have immediate access to the real deal those stories and role playing scenarios are an adequate substitute :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back