• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else no longer have access to old account?

S

Saratk323

So, I tried to log in with my old account that I’ve had for like, 20 years saratk, and it said password is incorrect… it definitely wasn’t, and the email attached to that account is probably 20 years old. I created a new account, and not the end of the world, I’m more concerned about not being able to access messages. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix?

Well, I had the same problem. I just created a new account.. sadly, my old Amanda Cortez account ins dead

There's a message on the sidebar with my email address. I don't want to write it because some bot with vacuum it up and spam me :)

There's a message on the sidebar with my email address. I don't want to write it because some bot with vacuum it up and spam me :)
Hi there I'm sorry but I don't see the email can message it to me? A friend needs help logging in.

Mine was rejected too -- Not "strong" enough.... Click on "Forgot password?" and you'll get an email which has directions or a link to reset it. Old passwords are often not considered "strong" enough, I think this new format rejects weak passwords (mine was all lower case, no number). I reset my password with the same word/s but capitalized the first letter and added a number, and it was accepted ("strong"), so I got back in.

Last edited:
How do I delete my private messages? Previously I could click on "delete" and then "proceed". I can't find a way to delete dozens of messages.

How do I delete my private messages? Previously I could click on "delete" and then "proceed". I can't find a way to delete dozens of messages.

With the new forum, you "leave" a "conversation" instead of deleting it. The effect is the same, it's just how the developers of this software decided to frame the same action.

To leave the conversation, click "leave" in the top right of it.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back