• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone Else With An Extremely Ticklish Belly Button?

AI93JR

TMF Poster
I happen to be one of those rare guys who's most ticklish place is his belly button. Okay, lees, spill it. I know I'm not the only one.

I was once in a strip club where I gave the stripper a tickler. Well, actually, more than once, but on this one occasion, she suddenly launched into a speech about how ticklish her belly button is. I had to indulge, and the reaction definitely seemed genuine. Then she went on to claim that her belly button was so ticklish that she could tickle herself there, and gave me a memorable demonstration. I was pretty much done for the night after that!

Lol, now that is hilarious. So did you ever follow up with her later for tickling?

I mean strippers are kinda paid to ham it up for cash I wouldn’t take her word for it too much

I’m with ya. My belly button is my worst spot. It’s a little bit more than a half-outie. So it’s basically just a bullseye for the ler as soon as the shirt is lifted.

Nope, you're not the only one. My entire belly is unbelievably ticklish, but especially that one spot.

I've only encountered one woman with a ticklish belly button, and she had an extremely ticklish belly button. Simply sticking my finger in her belly button was enough to get her to explode with laughter. But she was a very ticklish person in general. Her feet were so ticklish just rubbing her ankle caused her erupt.

I see, we bare the same struggle. So, is the cursed tongue the death of you as well. Because nothing tickles more than that. Not to mention the electric toothbrush and the paint brush.

That's basically me, lol. Except the ankle thing. I'm one on those people that have to use the carpet to scratch their foot.

Lol it’s brutal. The tongue and raspberries destroy me. My last ler actually filed one of her nails so it would fit perfectly underneath the “hood” of my belly button. Trial and error as I’m spread eagle. For me that’s the worst spot. Right underneath the outie.

Mine just sticks out (forgive the pun) once exposed. Makes it an easy target.

Sadly mine isn't at all ticklish but by reading the experiences so far I wish mine was

Might be the wrong place (or a need for a new post), but let’s see pictures of ticklish belly buttons.

I mean strippers are kinda paid to ham it up for cash I wouldn’t take her word for it too much

Well, that depends on your self-confidence in telling real versus fake. I have a high level of confidence in my ability on that. At least for knowing a real ticklish reaction when I see one!

It's my worse spot without a doubt, with feet a being a close second though. One of the women who tickles me, always waits to tickle me there last. Because she knows she's going to get the biggest reaction and most begging, and she loves to torture me. Once we had a half hour session, where she tickled me there exclusively. Combs, electric toothbrushes. The works. I'm a woman who can take punishment, but was one of the most intense sessions of my life. It was horrible! But wonderful!

It's my worse spot without a doubt, with feet a being a close second though. One of the women who tickles me, always waits to tickle me there last. Because she knows she's going to get the biggest reaction and most begging, and she loves to torture me. Once we had a half hour session, where she tickled me there exclusively. Combs, electric toothbrushes. The works. I'm a woman who can take punishment, but was one of the most intense sessions of my life. It was horrible! But wonderful!

I would love to tickle you, of course turnabout is fair play

This thread really got my attention. I absolutely fetishize bellybutton tickling but rarely have the satisfaction of seeing accounts of men being ticklish there. I'd thrill at the chance to gently ravage a man's bellybutton :lick:

I don't think mine's very ticklish. Haven't been on the receiving end lately. But the belly button is deffinitly one of my favorite spots for tickling.

It's been some time, I wanted to bring this thread back to life and see if anybody in 2021 is apart of this group as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back