• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone from New Zealand?

tickleortickled

Hi folks, is there anyone from New Zealand here? I seem to be the token lee/ler.... makes a very quiet existence.
Be great to hear from anyone!

Welcome, good sir from Kiwiland. I'm really not supposed to talk to you since you beat us in the rugby, league and cricket, but hey, what the hell :)

Oh come on now, it must be our turn..... how many years has it been? Besides how long is it going to last... I guess probably till friday... :)
Nice to meet you!!

a KIWI?!?! Hello from the USA! I applied for a working holiday visa to NZ, and got it a few months back. I think it would be awesome to make some kiwi friends before I go to NZ. PM me and tell me all about NZ. Give me some advice on coming over there as an immigrant American. I would love to hear from a Kiwi!

Hi. Also from the USA. However, if all goes well, I will be coming to New Zealand in January for several weeks. Would love to meet you, grab a beer, hang out some, compare notes during the time I am in Auckland. Hope to hear from you.

I have a sister out in NZ and when i was there visiting a couple of years ago I fell in love with the place. I intend to live there one day, amazing country

yep im from auckland, god u know even on like personals it close to impossible to find chick lees round here...mke that impossible drag lol

I'm in Auckland too. I knew I wasn't the only one, but I'm surprised how many of us there are.

it's not that I want to be a killjoy, but this topic doesn't belong here. it should be moved to the sub-forum Personals...

But then none of us would find it :) I don't think it's doing any harm here. Besides, there is some Tickling Discussion among the posts.

I can't help but notice you're not a moderator either. :)

I will be traveling in New Zealand by car from January 10 thru February 6. Would love to meet fellow ticklephiles while there.

I will be traveling in New Zealand by car from January 10 thru February 6. Would love to meet fellow ticklephiles while there.

Have you planned your route? Also, can you pronounce the names of the places you're planning to visit? :p

Where ?

TickleMantis, where are you ?
Queenstown here, travel often to Auckland tho.

Keep in touch

A

just thought id send some love to the kiwis out there i bloody love your country travelled across both islands in 07. gota say queenstown was prob my fave place but the whole country is impossibly beautiful-cant wait to be back there in two years!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back