• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone here on Match.com?

arion30

TMF Regular
hey all,

is anyone here on match.com?

I just posted a profile and wanted to see if anyone had any advice on it. and of course if there are any females around my area feel free to respond to it :xpulcy: my profile if the link doesnt work Just do a user search for Arion31

yes I am on there. Haven't met a single (no pun) person. I think I read somewhere that men with incomes above 250k get 125% more responses from dating internet sites. Only advise I can give make a lot of money.

I checked out your profile and it looks like you've done an awesome job with it. Wording sounds great, you seem really honest, I like it.

Very Nice!!!

It is a well done profile. I used to be on match. I finally gave up because I wasn't finding what I wanted. I found success on minidate.com. Something you might want to consider if you don't find what you want out here. Of course, I'm not sure how close you are to Philly which is one of the places that minidate is focused. Speed dating is also in New York, but I'm sure there's something similar in Jersey somewhere.

Best of luck to you on match! It's a challenge to be looking. You have a nice profile, though and it comes across as very open and friendly. Some capitalization slip ups in there, though. But not everyone is as focused on that as I was.

Very nice ad...very well written. I always appreciate reading things by people who know how to spell and use correct punctuation. (I won't mention that you need to capitalize the first s in "steve's Steaks". OOPS, looks I mentioned it :p )

If I had a sister, you sound like someone I'd like her to date.

As for me, I'm an old veteran of MATCH.COM. Met my ex-wife and my present girlfriend on there. (One out of two ain't bad).

Speaking of my ex-wife, I could fix you up...but I'm sure you're too good for her. Plus, I wouldn't wish that on any other guy...

Good luck with your search!

Match.com

I was on there for quite some time. I had a lot of e-mail conversations and a few dates, unfortunately, a few of them went bad but I didn't let it discourage me. One got totally annihilated on our first meet and another one was insulting my friends without ever meeting them , not to mention telling me a story in which she grabbed her nephew in a store and called him a little a**hole in front of the cashier line, bragging like it was a badge of honor( not my kind of woman ) I did meet with one that, although eventually we both agreed we weren't a match, was very nice and still talk to from time to time.
That's just to let you know that women aren't the only ones to be careful about.

The problem I encountered with Match.com ( and found others did too ) is that some e-mails weren't getting to the other person. That lead to some hurt feelings of being ignored or non-interest.

It's great for being able to search out people without having to hit on someones g/f, out in public by mistake or having to deal with that persons friends when you introduce yourself, lol. It's only about $20 a month, so why not?

Good luck in your search, don't get too serious in the beginning and maybe look into doing a search on "tickle, ticklish " etc... if that's what you are looking for in a person.

Take Care,

Bill

funny. i acutally just signed up for that site about a month ago, per a friend's suggestion. (i was a little frustrated with some of the guys i was meeting around campus.) it's an okay site, not something i would ever pay for though. when i told another friend about it, he said "wow! so nice girls actually do that too?" but i met one guy that i really really like. so...it sorta works.

good luck in your search arion30!

I was on match.com years ago...also tried eharmony.com...and yahoo personals...and alt.com...and adult friendfinder...and matchdoctor.com..and webdate.com(not all at the same time, of course)..and one or two other personals sites I can't remember

I made one or two friends from matchdoctor , but now have only one (and she's got a b/f....), got more than a few "my pics are on another site" spam e-mails..and maybe 2 or 3 "thanks but already met someone and wanna see what develops" responses out of hundreds of ads I've replied to. Well, I guess it's in the hundreds, or at least near 100 ads replied to with all those sites combined.

And now trying matchmaker.com and got one response...but even though i didn't get the "come see my pics on this site" crap right away, not sure if this person I'm talkin to is serious, since she seems to insist on me joinin this one webcam site (claims she can't download any messengers...yeah I'm sure it's possible that she can't, but..I dunno, after all those other spam e-mails it's hard to believe thats the only and/or real reason she wants me to go on that site..).

Guess the only option for meeting people near me I have left is hope one of the louisiana dating groups on yahoo has some kind of gathering near me(which would work at least a little better for me than just goin to some bar or something alone and hoping someone would wanna talk to me...not easy meeting people when you're shy)....cause personals sites aren't workin for me at all (yeah i know I mentioned that one lady, but like I said, it seems more like she's just tryin to get me onto that webcam site than anything else)

theres no such thing as not being able to download a messenger. she is a spammer.

since you mention you like pets

Arion (and other animal lovers)...I haven't used this site but was told about it by a friend for whom finding a fellow dog lover was important. http://www.animalattraction.com/

And I liked your profile too. I wish you much success (assuming you're still looking after the time gap from your original post).

dtrell said:
theres no such thing as not being able to download a messenger. she is a spammer.

Yeah, I kinda figured that...(although I wondered if there might be some virus or something that prevents people from downloading messengers). Didn't like the fact that the site promoted "live amature models!" on webcams... I've got nothing against women who model on webcams, but the ending of the first e-mail DID sound like spam (such as her mentioning "and I'm so happy I get to use it for free!" )

I'm about fed up with personals sites because of crap like that.

****ing spammer! grrr!

You were right, she IS a spammer..I just got the SAME damn reply she gave me yesterday: "Hi! I know messengers are easier, but my computer is having problems, so that's why I can't download them:( and why I'm registered on that site!"

EXACTLY the same.

It figures...the only responses I ever get now are either no response at all, " thanks, but met someone" repsonses, or most of all, that fucking SPAM!

Not even sure about joining that personals site for animal lovers...with my luck, I'd probably get spam mail..again.

Guess I should just give up on personals sites for good, and just stick to that one yahoo.com group . At least there's no spam there, since all messages have to be approved before they're posted.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back