• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone in Uk here?

Hello from Leicester!
Anyone up for a social pub meet in the area sometime?
I'm happy to organise it...
Grant

Grant, I do encourage you to organize a social meet, whether a pub meet or a coffee house meet. Oft called a munch, such meets are a great way for folks to get together without all the nervousness associated with gatherings.

There are several in the UK that have had designs on organizing. Hopefully, some will eye-ball this and, if possible, attend or assist!

Good luck!

dvnc

Duly noted D. :)

Posting has gone completely dead on the UKTF now. Apart from Grant and Milagros (who's in America anyway) there have been no new posts apart from mine, for weeks. I think right now it's pretty much doomed unless people post their thoughts there as much as Americans do on the TMF. Not likely though.

I think the main focus should be a core of people working together. Maybe as many as ten. The only thing is, how many people would travel from places as diverse as Cornwall and Edinburgh to go for a drink in Leicester? I don't think many would. I think it would take an actual gathering where play is planned to get people to shift their arses. We need a Yahoo conference or a visit to the chat room to decide on just what exactly is going to happen for those few of us who can be bothered to work for it.

Dave, how does one set up an e-mailing list such as the one you and I are members of for gathering hosts? For what we're going to be doing, that might be a more efficient method of internet communication.

I agree that people might not travel so far for a munch as they would for a play event. They are however much easier to organise and could be done in various places around the country. I'm offering to run one in the midlands because that's where I live.

Another alternative to is to have a (play or chat) session on tickling at some other friendly event.

If people want organise a play-party that's fine. I'd be happy to chip in with planning comments and might help organise it if it sounds viable.

Grant

Jim, for lists like that, you should talk to Spenser. He and his ever-so-cool lady are handlin' the current list. Would be a cool topic for that list, too!

Grant said:
I agree that people might not travel so far for a munch as they would for a play event. They are however much easier to organise and could be done in various places around the country. I'm offering to run one in the midlands because that's where I live.

Another alternative to is to have a (play or chat) session on tickling at some other friendly event.

If people want organise a play-party that's fine. I'd be happy to chip in with planning comments and might help organise it if it sounds viable.

Grant

It al sounds good to me Grant. :) Why don't you pitch it to the others? After I talk to Spenser, we'll see if we can organise something along the lines of an "Inner Circle" mailing list. It should be more effective than the UKTF is currently being.

In Tickling or General Discussion (or both) on the UKTF.

london...where are the other girls?

Hi, I used to come on this site and would be interested in something (safe). Where are the other girls from London who were on here about 6 months ago (before I went abroad?)

I don't remember any girls specifically from London TV, although there are several throughout the country. Can you remember any of the specific names?

other girls?

Yes, there was jade and "just my feet" and mercy

Where is Del (boy) as well?

:eek: :confused:

I don't remember anyone called Jade. :confused:

Mercy lives in Edinburgh.

JMF is alive and kicking and over on the UKTF. Have you joined there yet TV? I've been absent from the net for a week or so so havn't had the chance to look after things. Damn technology! lol

French... but

Hi everybody !!!
I know I'm French but i'm living in England at the moment and i will be very intersted in meeting you guys (and you girls of cours ;) ).
After all, tickling is an international stuff, isn't it ?
I live in Kent but means of transport are there to be used. Besides I want to travel in England and what a best way than going to places to meet people who share the same passion as mine.
I hope to hear from you soon
Cheers
Whitedarf

Hey there WD, it's good to hear from you. Click on the link in my signature to go to the United Kingdom Tickling Forum. It may say "UK" but it's for anyone who's based in or is within travelling distance of the UK. If you're not already a member, you'd be most welcome in the forum. :)

Re: other girls?

ticklevirgin said:
Yes, there was jade and "just my feet" and mercy

Where is Del (boy) as well?

:eek: :confused:

I forgot to mention; Del went mad, so we had to shoot him.

Hey guys

As my name implys Im based int he UK!

Go on make someone smile today:devil:

UKTickler

im in the uk.. new to it all :) im up for a meet :)

just tell me when :)

ive not joined the UKTF as im not sure which account i should create.. any advice on that.. i will join :)

Last edited:
Kindredspirit said:
im in the uk.. new to it all :) im up for a meet :)

just tell me when :)

ive not joined the UKTF as im not sure which account i should create.. any advice on that.. i will join :)

You mean whether to create a global or local account? It doesn't make much difference. A local account is for the UKTF only, wheras a global account lets you use the same identity on every ezBoard forum. (And there are hundreds!) If you don't want anyone else (either in real life or on the internet) to know about your tickling fetish, then create a local one. If you're not bothered, then a global one will be fine. :)

DEL

Dear Big Jim,
What do you mean that Del "went mad"??

He seemed so "normal" compared to a lot of people..please explain...

Love TV

BigJim is, in a most colloquial fashion, declaring that Del ceased participating here, in favor of other interests. What interests? Dunno. He went away.

Jim's story is MUCH more amusing, though. ;)

Del's not posting here anymore, that I've seen in gatherings and personals. Too bad, too, 'cause he was most enthusiastic for a spell. Wish he'd have been inclined to persist at it. Alas.

I've faith that there HAS to be someone born in England that can actually organize a UK Gathering. That a Yank did the only Tickling Gathering in London, so far, seems so surprising... ;)

Was fun, too. Do meet up!

dvnc

Del normal?

Heh heh. D pretty much hit the nail on the head TV. Something to do with a conversion to fundemental Christianity I think. :D (Or so he'd have had us believe anyway. lol)

I'm still alive, and I for one, would very much like to see the UK scene start to spread it's wings.

However, I think it's difficult to organise a gathering as when a UK gal pokes her head out, she usually get's swamped by all us guys, and probably is scared off.

Jim, you're our 'representative'. Aren't there a few girls you've met one-on-one who might be interested in a gathering?

Your thinking is often correct, sir. Some get overwhelmed by the volume of "wannas" and the base nature of so many of them. It's part of the appeal of a moderated forum, and of a moderated event. There are women there into this there, as everywhere. There's been a gathering there already, years ago. There will be, again.

Matter of time, brother. ;)

dvnc

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back