• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone into wrestling and tickling?

SwitchShane

Scenario:
We face off, circling on the mat, locked into combat mode, each taunting the other verbally. I'm in my tight workout clothes, you're in your boxers. You move in first, attempt to show off your manly fight skills. We grapple, both starting to sweat. Back and forth we go, each trying to make the other submit.

Then it happens... you think you have me pinned, but wait..I reverse the situation and get you underneath me in a classic schoolgirl pin, my knees and body weight driving you down into the mat. You look up at me, unable to move. I reach back and discover... your exposed ribs and belly...there, unprotected. You try to disguise your excitement, your expression seems a bit...nervous. Although you feel slightly emasculated, being pinned by a girl, you are excited at the same time. My strong fingers taunt you now, poking and teasing, "Now I have you right where I want you."

What happens next?

What happens next?

The whole world blows up and the oppourtunity is lost.

-- I like wrestling around and tickling. I wouldn't take it to the extreme that is actual wrestling with tickling, though. Y'know; the mats, the seriousness.. it gets a little.. boring.

What happens next?

You tickle me without mercy for about half an hour. Then you yell to a girlfriend of yours to bring you some rope. The two of you tie me up so that I'm totally helpless, verbally taunt me, and tickle me for an additional hour. :couch:

The only way you could keep me down is to tie me down. (Especially if there's another hot Mistress involved)...

me and my friend tickle wrestle all the time. i always wined up pinned to the floor face down with fingers in both arm pits and all his body weight on my butt...... Its fun! Hmmm, maybe we should try it planned and oiled up? lol

Hmmmm interesting very nice!! I have to say that I could really get into playful tickling and playful tickle wrestling-nothing like a lighthearted fun playful wrestling tickle match-it is a lot of fun. Yes I do enjoy at times being playfully restrained as well-but there are times it is fun to just spontaneously tickle wrestle and wrestle bit to see who wins. That is a lot of fun too. And I must say don't let looks fool you I might look soft and tame-but I have a fierce strong side too-I can definitely hold my own also.
I have strong arms and a bit of a strong upper body-very strong legs. So I have been known to fare pretty good in a playful tickle match. Oh yeah I enjoy and very much do love a playful good tickle wrestle match most definitely long as not too fierce and not too rough, but gentle little fierce and not painful and not violent. Gentle playful tickles no scratches and no pinches in any shape or form -long as my wishes and limits obeyed-whether role of me as ler/switch or lee. Or me taking charge being the dominant playful ler/switch-oh yeah really do like and love good playful tickle wrestle matches-love them awesome!!!

:clap::clap::clap::pounce::pounce::pounce::pounce::wave::wave::wave::wave::bunny::excited::excited::excited::xpeepsofa:couch::couch::couch::ty::happyhop::happyhop::happyhop::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::whisper::twohugs:<<<<----<<<<----

Just tickle fights work for me.
I don't need the whole set up.

Just tickle fights work for me.
I don't need the whole set up.

Ditto. I love tickle fights. But, I'm not into true wrestling that much. So, I'll stick with the tickle fights.

However, I think this was looking more for a guys response. lol :triangle:

Interesting...I've had two clients recently ask about combining both with some bondage. Considering these are some of my favorites, I can't wait to explore this. Usually it's one or the other.

Both had very descriptive scenarios with some role play and extended tickle torture following the wrestling. Tomorrow is going to be fun.

~S

I love wrestling with my boyfriend and friends, it always ends up in a tickle fest because I'll try to cheat by tickling them and they all know how ticklish I am so I end up in a ball or pinned on my back ^-^

I wouldn't go to the extremes of putting on a singlet or throwing down mats or anything... But I enjoy the hell out of a good tickle fight.

And I ALWAYS win. :D

The mats and the outfits and the whole setup wouldn't really work for me. I like spontaneity. But I'm a fighter by nature, so it's pretty much always a wrestling match with me :p

I would agree with most here and say I enjoy a tickle fight. I don't need the whole set up or anything, but with tickle fighting it sort of turns out into wrestling around anyway

I consider it to be very sexy, and add quite a bit of humiliation to the situation.

Instead of "Augh! I can't fight back, I'm tied down! Nothing I can do!", it's "I'm not tied down, I can fight back as much as I want, but it's not helping! She's in complete control!"

I'd probably end up trying to lose on purpose... twisting my body or rolling the wrong way that'll knowingly pin me down better.

A tiny bit of bondage might make it very interesting, too, either bondage before or after the pin. For example, imagine if your opponent has one hand tied behind their back. Now if you get them on the ground, you only need to pin one arm down, and you'll have a free hand to do whatever you wish...

I consider it to be very sexy, and add quite a bit of humiliation to the situation.

Instead of "Augh! I can't fight back, I'm tied down! Nothing I can do!", it's "I'm not tied down, I can fight back as much as I want, but it's not helping! She's in complete control!"

I'd probably end up trying to lose on purpose... twisting my body or rolling the wrong way that'll knowingly pin me down better.

A tiny bit of bondage might make it very interesting, too, either bondage before or after the pin. For example, imagine if your opponent has one hand tied behind their back. Now if you get them on the ground, you only need to pin one arm down, and you'll have a free hand to do whatever you wish...

lmao I can totally picture that XD tryin to act all studly and sayin "I could take you down with one hand tied behind my back" until you say "Fine" and do it XD lol that's awesome

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back