• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone know where this story went to?

michael4444

A couple of years ago I ran across part of a story which I thought came from Tales of the Asylum. It must have been an excerpt for advertisement, but I’ve never seen it sense. The excerpt told of a girl who had escaped from some kind of school. But when someone escapes, the school would put out a kind of all points bulletin called being put on "the black". And the story was that when someone sees the escapee they take her back to the school. The excerpt ended with the sentence "and then the tickling would begin". It was accompanied by a drawing of a woman's face in hysterical laughter. It was a close-up; you could only see her face and just enough of her arms that you could tell they were being restrained in a tickling position. There were also two hands reaching down and tickling her underarms. I really liked the idea, and the picture looked really good too. But I didn't buy the story at the time and I lost track of it. Has anyone heard of this story, and can you tell me if it's still available somewhere? Thanks.:blondemoment:

Go to www.mtjpub.com and bring up "Tales from the Asylum" 15. If you open the table of contents page you will see a picture at bottom right very like the one you describe. There is also a story in that volume entitled "Sara's Capture". I have not read this issue and must stress that I am making the wildest of guesses as to whether this is what you are looking for, but it's a place to start.

Nope, not the one

The picture was close, but it's not the one I remember. Thanks for trying though.

That would be TFTA #19..

THIS OLD HOUSE
By Marauder

In case you don't have that issue I'll be releasing TFTA issues 17-20 within the next week or two.

Jim
MTJ Publishing

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back