• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone Remember This Clip?

Has anyone ever seen that old clip called "Bill and L" ? I remember it vaguely and came across it here:

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/594

Is this junk or was it any good?

Regards,
Cake

Hey cakepaladin!!

Bill & L was one of my first tickle vids i ever purchased, way back in the day!
I called this phone number to hear the preview and then decided to order the vid! Hilarious!!! Times have changed!:atom:

I may be baised as it was one of the earliest real world epiphanies that I was not alone!!:dogpile::bouncybou

That being said, I love it!! It has good teasing banter and begging, pleading.
L is pretty ticklish and has a sexy deep laugh!!

She's tickled on her feet A LOT! Her pits, ribs, sides, knees, all over!
My VCR tape has since sadly seen it's demise, but i seem to remember stocking foot tickling too!!

I don't know what your looking for in a clip, but i would say give it a shot!

TMJ

going waaaay back

Yes yes...fond memories.

Sadly, unless I am very mistaken....this seller is also of the incredibly foolish camp that things people will purchase thier clips without them posting previews. I must say, there are no less then a half dozen there I thought about. But then....we all learned our lessons long ago. No preview, no sale. Too much money wasted on bad acting.

Thanks for the response folks. I came across it by accident. I vaguely remember it getting slammed by the community at one point because it was of the "non-consensual" camp. That was my recollection, but I could be wrong. The video clip looks to be of low quality.

I was interested in it because I heard that the lady was tickled pretty hard. Whether it was acting or not...I have no idea.

Regards,
Cake

Thanks for the response folks. I came across it by accident. I vaguely remember it getting slammed by the community at one point because it was of the "non-consensual" camp. That was my recollection, but I could be wrong. The video clip looks to be of low quality.

I was interested in it because I heard that the lady was tickled pretty hard. Whether it was acting or not...I have no idea.

Regards,
Cake

L begs and pleads and almost cries! If i remember right! Yes the quality of the vid is not the best, but the tickling is great!! It was tickling done by people who seemed to really be into tickling! The video quality should have no implication on buying it or not!
Who, knows, maybe they have re-done them!! Like Star Trek TOS! :3poke:
As for non consentual, it seems that way, but I think they were married or BF/GF. so it was implied non-con!

"Bill & L" is, hands down, the best tickling video ever made. It's the absolute real deal. "L" is the most ticklish woman I've ever seen in a video, and I've seen a million tickling videos.

It is tickle torture, though. There's nothing "light" about it. It's real tickle torture, with all that implies. Not for people who like to watch people playing around with their clothes on. She's fully nude (he's clothed) and she is really, truly tickled to her breaking point. There is not one bit of acting in this video. It's 100%, totally real. It's amazing.

Don't worry about the quality. The quality is plenty good enough. As a matter of fact, it looks real, as opposed to staged, which totally adds to the great feeling of excitement you get when you watch it. It was shot in a real bedroom, not on a set.

I had the video (it was $90 when it first came out!) It was worth every penny. I literally wore that tape out, so sadly, I don't have the video anymore. But it is more than "a classic." It's THE classic.

It was pretty good. dont think it lived up to being the classic that it was supposed to be though.

Ive heard so much about this legendary clip but havent yet come across is, unbelievably. Can someone point me in the right direction, or does someone have a preview of some sort? Or a screencap? Thanks much in advance!

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back