• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ticklish in non-obvious places?

*kis breakin' out the tickle journal and makin' notes*

Oh, btw-kis never tickles and tells! I've always believed in the "joy of the journey" concept-let the exploring begin!!!! :firedevil :firedevil

Tops of my feet...in adddition to the bottoms and toes. Also inside of my arms...drives me crazy!

Weird place

Sorry to lower the tone for a moment... but there is a little bit of smooth skin between where my bum stops and my man bits start....I don't know if it has a name but.... if that's tickled...MAN it sends me nearly into orbit...but God it turns me on!!

Is it just me?? :eek:

battlecat said:
Sorry to lower the tone for a moment... but there is a little bit of smooth skin between where my bum stops and my man bits start....I don't know if it has a name but.... if that's tickled...MAN it sends me nearly into orbit...but God it turns me on!!

Is it just me?? :eek:

Ummm, no...that is my wierd spot as well and like you said Battlecat it is a double edged sword...I broke bondage cuffs when a Sonicare was put in that area... :shake: :wow: :eek:

*kis breaks out another tickle journal on this one*

I know about the "man bits" spot and know it's a serious weak spot on a man. Now come here and let me test it out............. :devil: :devil: :devil:

That area between the neck and my shoulders.

And even though I'm thinking its common, based on the number of shared response, the top of my feet.

kis123 said:
*kis breaks out another tickle journal on this one*

I know about the "man bits" spot and know it's a serious weak spot on a man. Now come here and let me test it out............. :devil: :devil: :devil:
OMG !!! :imouttahe.....:xpeepsofa

battlecat said:
OMG !!! :imouttahe.....:xpeepsofa

Sorry Battlecat!

Wednesday was "post procedure Vicodin" day-I was feeling little pain when I made that post. I mean you no disrespect but I am a little emabarrassed that one slipped out.... :blush: :blush: :wavingguy

When I say I'm ticklish all over I mean it. Redmage even found out that I've got a ticklish scalp. The backs of my hands. My nose. Of course my "naughty bits." I bet if a doctor ever had to do major surgery on me they'd probably find my internal organs are ticklish too.

kis123 said:
Sorry Battlecat!

Wednesday was "post procedure Vicodin" day-I was feeling little pain when I made that post. I mean you no disrespect but I am a little emabarrassed that one slipped out.... :blush: :blush: :wavingguy
LOL !!! That's OK Kis.....none taken...lady you're one of the good ones and you never need be embarassed with me...you know me I see everything as a chance to 'play' anyway. ;)

I was only trying to tease you by running away anyhow....now I've slept, shaved and showered I'm ready to stand and take my 'medicine' like a man....but I warn you if you are planning on tickling my 'special spot' you better wear a crash helmet 'cause baby it's gonna be like riding a "Buckin' Bronco at a Rodeo" Hahaha !! :xpulcy: ROFLMAO

battlecat said:
LOL !!! That's OK Kis.....none taken...lady you're one of the good ones and you never need be embarassed with me...you know me I see everything as a chance to 'play' anyway. ;)

I was only trying to tease you by running away anyhow....now I've slept, shaved and showered I'm ready to stand and take my 'medicine' like a man....but I warn you if you are planning on tickling my 'special spot' you better wear a crash helmet 'cause baby it's gonna be like riding a "Buckin' Bronco at a Rodeo" Hahaha !! :xpulcy: ROFLMAO

You've always had a way with words, my dear! :feets: <<<<----

Oh some day if I ever get to Europe........ :tickle:

Forehead

I've been tickled on my forehead and actually laughed, loudly, of course i was already warmed up from being tickled other places...

Hey no one mentioned the lips?! ( and i mean the ones on your mouth )

Oh yeah, someone talking, whispering, blowing nonsense into the ears is practically unbearable to me!! especially if restrained.

kis123 said:
You've always had a way with words, my dear! :feets: <<<<----

Oh some day if I ever get to Europe........ :tickle:
Looking forward to it. Don't forget the crash helmet....hahaha!! :devil2:

I'll be waiting !! :p

TicklishLurker said:
When I say I'm ticklish all over I mean it. Redmage even found out that I've got a ticklish scalp. The backs of my hands. My nose. Of course my "naughty bits." I bet if a doctor ever had to do major surgery on me they'd probably find my internal organs are ticklish too.

I'm the same way! Good to know I'm not alone. Just out of curiosity, do you have raised bumps on your fingers that kind of look like tear drops?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back