• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone want to visit 2008 Beijing Olympic Games ?

Likang

TMF Regular
Anyone want to visit 2008 Beijing Olympic Games ? I will be a guide for you!:grouphug:

OK guys. Put down the guns. It's now in the proper forum. :p

Ann

Re: Beijing, 2008...

Hmph!! Shoulda been Toronto's time to shine...

We're the capital of the world, dontcha know? :p

(ducks) Ha, missed me...

Cheers.:D

Moses, you Canadian wanker.:rolleyes: :D It'd be great to see, but there are far more interesting things to see in China than just the Olympic games, so if I went, I'd probably just go sight-seeing.:D

It'd be great to see, but there are far more interesting things to see in China than just the Olympic games, so if I went, I'd probably just go sight-seeing.

good call.

In Beijing, there's the Forbidden City (not to be missed), the Great Wall (ditto; some of the most amazing pictures I've ever taken), and the tomb of Mao Tse Tung in Tiannanmen Square.

In Xuzhou, there are a number of great tombs of the ancient emperors, as well as the Huahai monument and military museum. Fascinating stuff.

In Qifu, we have the original Temple of Confucius, some of the statues dating back over a thousand years or more.

and that's just the stuff I had the *time* to see... next time we're going to see Shaolin, the terra-cotta soldiers, and whatever else we can fit in.

China's an amazing country...

Yes, yes, China is an amazing country! Welcome to China, Phineas! I will be right here waiting for you!

:Kiss2:

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back