• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April O'neil flash game on deviantart

Angry Egg did an outstanding job!

Wow, that was amazing! Double feet, double feathers?!?! She has to break now...especially how she is reacting.

I am speechless. This is a breakthrough, truly an excellent job is an understatement :cheer:

I agree - that's one of the first tickle scenes I have ever seen. I don't even mind the absence of sound. This raises the possibility of similar animations that be used in some tickling RPGs.

Awesome.

yea it must be possible to do this sort of thing but in a more involved way. i would love to see somthing like this where you could watch the shoe and sock removal and with more reactions from the lee. of course april oneil as the lee is always ok with me

awesome! i wonder if theres a way to get sound installed.It would be great to hear the laughing when 1 foot gets tickled and listen to it intensify when the the two feathers come in to play

Definitely excellent work by this guy! And for us ticklephiles, this scene is our watershed moment! I say that implementing sound is not completely out of the question. He could either take snippets from the scene or ask a couple people online to contribute a new dubbing. Who knows.

As for the sound thing, The-Angry-Egg did say in the comments that the reason it wasn't added was because of Deviantart's strict policy regarding sound effects. Maybe if he posted the flash on Newgrounds (for example) adding sound effects wouldn't be a problem.

I cant wait to see some more complex tickling based video games. This is great.

Good stuff! :D Too bad there's no sound.

No sound or upper boddy, but hey it's based on the scene from the Cartoon so it works right? I Like it, but that awesome laugh of the Voice Actress would be a sweet bonus 2bSure.

2bsure was my attempt at being hip... sigh... I know... I fail.

How about...

I cant wait to see some more complex tickling based video games. This is great.

Remeber Rumble Roses? They had some tickling in that game. I think it would be cool if they had finnishers that revolved aroung tickling. For example, you have to buid up perfect momentum to do you humiliation move, and hit it right away. If you do you'll use a tickle submition on some part of you opponents body (depending on witch character you are fighting). I think that would be pretty damn cool.

ST

Most most most excellent! Oh April, how I've dreamed of this for some time.

And props to the other flash games he's done too.

J :jester: J

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back