• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aragon

Aragon

1st Level Orange Feather
Hello one and all.

About me
Well, I am 33 and have been around this place for quite a while. I have seen good and not so good on here. I stick around because it can be fun to see what will happen next. I am an aspiring writer who has had a few things printed for others to read. I don't neccessarily write anything erotic, just what I feel like. I am also majorly into history, quite a bit of which is on civil rights. I am now in Virginia Beach, which my family helped found. I am bipolar, so I have rough edges that people don't like, but I treat everyone with respect.

Tickling
I have loved to tickle since I was a young pup. I have a great memory of a babysitter at age five that I would tickle. I don't know what happened to her, but I have tickled ever since. I have been into BDSM since I was 19 and incorporate both tickling and it into my life. I first looked into tickling on the internet years ago and ended up here.

Life
I have explored life. I spent time in the Marines and have travelled the world. I cannot say I have done everything I want, but I have made a dent. I still am trying to get more writing done and now I am on my own again, college is a priority. Hopefully you will see me on the history channel one day.

Paul

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back