• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arch-ery Lessons

Snail Shell

Verified
Step right up folks! Step right up! $5 is all I ask. $5 is all it takes for one shot from this here bow at either of the targets behind me! Hit the target, win a lovely smile and adorable laugh from one of the two young ladies behind me. On my left, fresh off of her win at the 74th annual Hunger Games, the lovely Katniss Everdeen. To my right, the free spirit of the Scottish highlands, the enchanting Lady Merida. Just hit the target to release the wisps for upon their smooth, helpless bare soles for the number of minutes you hit! Step right up!

SS

But what if somebody critically misses and hits one of the girls?
It only takes one lousy asshole to ruin it for the rest of us...

Addendum: Awesome stuff! I love your work! It's awesome!

Last edited:
lol this stuff just writes itself huh, good job ;)

I've always been a fan of your work and this picture is no exception. Really good stuff as always.

R

Great stuff, Snail Shell. Good thing I watched the movie called Brave. :) This is awesome! :D

I will be using a crossbow for the occasion. Anyone who defies me, be reminded, I am, again, using a crossbow.

Before Brave, Gingers were merely a routine target for my crude sense of humor... and frankly, they still are. BUT, Merida is a clear exception. I loves me a sassy little fireball; I haven't even seen the movie but that eagle-eyed chick has some moxy, I welcome her to Disney with arms wide open.

Hunger Games doesn't interest me at all because I don't like books :I But all the same, that's never kept me from exploiting any character for my insatiable love of tickling feets.

Love how you brought them to a medium style that works for both girls, and the idea itself is smart as hell. Always look forward to what comes out of your Shell!

This is great! I'm a huge brave fan, but personally I'm more of an upper body let do you think you could do a Merida u.b. tickle??

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back