• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are female lers so rare?

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
So I'm a male switch, but been more in the mood to be a lee these days. I'm a pretty big, tall guy who's also mega ticklish. hehe I also watch a good chunk of F/M tickle vids. However, it seems like, even on here, female lers are few and far between. Even women who are switches tend to be more lee than ler. Anyone know why that is? Perhaps the main reason is that, most women prefer to be submissive but I'm not one to make generalisations. Even then though, I just can't seem to find a lady who's more ler than lee. It can get quite frustrating to say the least. Am I just unlucky or maybe not searching enough? Of course I don't wanna force anyone, not at all. Just, as a male lee who prefers women, I seem that I have the shortest end of the straw when it comes to finding someone.

Yeah, I’d agree with the reasonings you mentioned (women tend to enjoy being more submissive). I can only speak for myself: , I’m a lee-leaning and do enjoy lerring in the right circumstance, but I don’t enjoy it when the lee is extra submissive/ “UWU-y” (no offense to those who are- just not my thing) so I tend to keep quiet about it so people don’t act that way with me because it’s a huge turn-off. Whenever I mention I ler it becomes “oooh you do????? I’m sooooo ticklish where would you tickle me Uwu” And then that just kills it for me so I tend to not be in “ler-mode” as often.

Yeah, I’d agree with the reasonings you mentioned (women tend to enjoy being more submissive). I can only speak for myself: , I’m a lee-leaning and do enjoy lerring in the right circumstance, but I don’t enjoy it when the lee is extra submissive/ “UWU-y” (no offense to those who are- just not my thing) so I tend to keep quiet about it so people don’t act that way with me because it’s a huge turn-off. Whenever I mention I ler it becomes “oooh you do????? I’m sooooo ticklish where would you tickle me Uwu” And then that just kills it for me so I tend to not be in “ler-mode” as often.

Ahh, I see what you mean. Well I'm not like that. I tend to keep it subtle for as much as I can. I usually like to go the whole "accidentally reveals I'm ticklish" scenario. lol

I'm a femaler ler (almost exclusively - I feel switchy maybe once or twice a year lol). I agree with you that there aren't many of us out there, at least not *openly*. I'm not actively looking for other female lers obviously, but I'm always intrigued when I meet one, especially when they're a sadist like me. And that certainly doesn't happen as often as I would like.

I tend to think the "women enjoying to be submissive more" is nurture more than nature, plus people often going with what's already out there as the "standard." Just like there are a ton of submissive men out there, it just often takes them a little longer to discover it/realize it/admit it because it's not "the standard." Same with female lers, I'd like to think.

Nearly every woman I've ever been involved with has tickled me relentlessly and with varying degrees of regularity, though for most of them I've suspected it had less to do with their own orientation and more to do with enjoying the reactions it elicited from me. And I've known plenty of women platonically who've been persistent ticklers; for most of them it was probably just a playful, mischievous, non-erotic inclination, though I admit for a few of them I wondered if it was a preoccupation that crossed over into their bedrooms.

So I'm a male switch, but been more in the mood to be a lee these days. I'm a pretty big, tall guy who's also mega ticklish. hehe I also watch a good chunk of F/M tickle vids. However, it seems like, even on here, female lers are few and far between. Even women who are switches tend to be more lee than ler. Anyone know why that is? Perhaps the main reason is that, most women prefer to be submissive but I'm not one to make generalisations. Even then though, I just can't seem to find a lady who's more ler than lee. It can get quite frustrating to say the least. Am I just unlucky or maybe not searching enough? Of course I don't wanna force anyone, not at all. Just, as a male lee who prefers women, I seem that I have the shortest end of the straw when it comes to finding someone.
hello friend. I made this video I think you will like to have this: www.clips4sale.com/studio/1157/26240977/the-tickling-alessandras-revenge

Hi, Aimee-

I concur with you here, it seems rare just because many women do not have ler experience.

Culturally ~generally~, women are expected/assumed to be submissive and they often buy into that way of thinking, even if that is not actually how they are inside. Speaking anecdotally, women I have introduced to being the dominant, be it in tickling, bdsm, relationships, or the business world, tend to enjoy and thrive in it.

Back in the day, I also taught ler classes to women and transwomen; every single participant loved loved it and learned a lot, becoming avid ticklers themselves. There are many female ticklers out there, some just may not have realized it yet!

Regards
-Ms Black

Hi, Aimee-

I concur with you here, it seems rare just because many women do not have ler experience.

Culturally ~generally~, women are expected/assumed to be submissive and they often buy into that way of thinking, even if that is not actually how they are inside. Speaking anecdotally, women I have introduced to being the dominant, be it in tickling, bdsm, relationships, or the business world, tend to enjoy and thrive in it.

Back in the day, I also taught ler classes to women and transwomen; every single participant loved loved it and learned a lot, becoming avid ticklers themselves. There are many female ticklers out there, some just may not have realized it yet!

Regards
-Ms Black

Yes! It took me awhile. Especially going into the kink community early on it was sort of expected that I would be more submissive. And maybe I am. But it didn't take long for "brat Amy" to come out & I think that was my more dominant side coming out.

All it takes is being the Ler one time and you'll fall in love with it. Even if it's only being the Ler in that particular setting, it doesn't mean you would automatically become a Dominant. It is just something that is actually enjoyable... if that makes sense! I have found that switching is more common in the tickling world & it makes sense because it is something both parties can do! Finding a role with strictly with the BDSM aspect, as in calling yourself a Dom or calling yourself a sub, makes more sense because I feel there is a different type of play dynamic.

Of course with tickling you can be more strictly lee or strictly Ler, but if you were to switch those roles it wouldn't be as complex as it is in other BDSM play.

So I guess my point is... female Lers are rare, but it is not completely off the table for a female to try being the Ler and successfully doing it & loving it!

I've surprisingly found that there maybe far more males whom want to be "lees" than female whom want to be "lers". Although I will say I've never really had much trouble in getting a female "lee" to do a lil "ler'ing" occasionally.

I've surprisingly found that there maybe far more males whom want to be "lees" than female whom want to be "lers". Although I will say I've never really had much trouble in getting a female "lee" to do a lil "ler'ing" occasionally.

Are you saying that lee's are easy to find? :']

Hmm...I honestly hadn't realized this. I'm a switch but I have just as many if not more fantasies as a ler. Ive unfortunately experienced a great lack of men who are less willing to be tickled but I've mostly had experience with vanilla men or men with other kinks. Ive been in the alternative lifestyle for many years and unfortunately many in the lifestyle don't take tickling as a serious fetish. I particularly have fantasies about lering dominant men and well, my experience is that they don't want to be dominated back. And of course I can understand that. I'm so sorry for your experience. We female ticklers exist but it can be difficult for us as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back