• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are footjobs really that great?

i was giving my girlfriend a foot massage the other nite after shed just painted her nails brite red (huge turn on) and as i did 1 foot she started stroking me wiv her other and so i lubed it and she gave me a long slow foot job b4 letting me suck her toes wilst she suckt me and finished me off.

it was amazing to say the least!

Am I the first respondent with the other side of the question?

Which is- do any women like GIVING footjobs?

I do!

See- as I think I've mentioned on here before, my feet are extremely erogenous. If I'm in a frisky mood (as I generally am when giving a footjob) the feeling of a nice hard oiled up knob between my arches and under my toe creases can be exquisitely pleasurable- and in fact has often caused me to have an orgasm without any other part of my body being touched.

Which is- do any women like GIVING footjobs?

I do!

See- as I think I've mentioned on here before, my feet are extremely erogenous. If I'm in a frisky mood (as I generally am when giving a footjob) the feeling of a nice hard oiled up knob between my arches and under my toe creases can be exquisitely pleasurable- and in fact has often caused me to have an orgasm without any other part of my body being touched.

I do too! I enjoy having my feet touched/played with anyways and when you add that to a sexual activity, it's awesome! And I really get off (haha, pun intended lol) on seeing how turned on my partner is and knowing that I'm "helping" in that aspect. Making someone so hot for something rocks and it's really hot for me as well! I've always gotten off on that.

There shouldn't be a high risk of that, since all a woman would have to do is wrap her arches around it (with lube) and stroke up and down. I don't know about other individual interests and "extra-curricular" stuff that might involve a woman using her toes, sliding her feet back and forth, and whatnot, but that's all I need to get off. :shrug: It really doesn't require a whole lot of manual foot dexterity, unless the woman can't put the soles of her feet together on her own.

All great techniques for sure and if the woman (or guy) can't do a "foot pussy," sometimes it's fun to just lay face down on the bed, oil up your feet and let your man "fuck" them that way. It doesn't require much effort for the one laying down and the other person might get off on seeing his equipment rubbing against your feet, esp. if he's a foot guy! :thumbsup:

And I have to say.......it's a fun way to have your feet tickled!

yes, they're awesome. But the catch is that you have to not just love, but absolutly adore womens feet. Use plenty of lube, lay back and relax...

Last edited:
As far as sex goes, I do enjoy a good foot job - but I prefer vaginal sex while I tickle my lover's feet at the same time. Yay for flexibility!

it's not a job, it's an adventure................................

Lube, gooooood....Doc Martens, baaaaaad..... Angel 77 superlative.

Maybe I'm meeting the wrong women. I've never had a good one, although I am still holding out hope that I'll find one in my lifetime. :)

It takes someone very skilled at doing this. Failing finding someone who is, the next best thing is to develop your own rhythm, and routine...you work with your partner to find the method that works best for you.

Years ago, one of the ladies on here, a good friend of mine in those days, asked me how she could please her S/O with this. I basically gave her the advice above. She said it took a while, but eventually, they got it down.

Properly done, it's Fourth of July fireworks.

I have never gotten a footjob, however, Karen will allow me to tickle her feet while she gives me a handjob. She sits down facing me with her feet on my lap. She likes having her feet tickled lightly so it works for both of us.
I call it a "tickle 'n tug" She gets a kick out of that. :juggle:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back