• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are multi-colored toenails a tip off?

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

I don't usually post in this part of the Forum (I usually stick to the Stories section), but I had some questions, and I can think of anyone better than the members of this community to help me answer them.

I work at a large company where there are plenty of people from different departments in the same building, most of whom I don't know. There is one such woman who I'd guess is 5 to 10 years older than me (and I recently turned 30) that I only occassionly see around the building, and with whom I've never had the opportunity to speak. She is short, petite, cute, and has the kind of legs that make you stop in mid-sentence to turn and stare when she walks by on those days when she's wearing a skirt. In short, she looks to be a lovely candidate for some tickling.

I just saw her walking by, and of course my eyes drifted to her feet. There I noticed, and not for the first time as I can remember, that she was wearing different colors of toenail polish on each toe. She doesn't dress overly colorful or flashy (I think she's in sales, where appearances tend to count), so these multi-colored toes seem to be out of character.

Obviously, the toenail polish (along with strappy heels that show off all of her feet), is meant to draw attention. Why? Why would a mature and attractive businesswoman want people looking at her feet and toes? Could this be a sign of a foot fetish? Of a tickling fetish perhaps? Does multi-colored toenail polish represent a signal to foot lovers or ticklers of which I'm not aware?

For the sake of argument, let's assume that she IS trying to let the world know that she likes a little foot tickling. How should this situation be approached?

I'm really curious about this, so I'll look forward to all of your feedback.

Thanks,
Laughter

related observation

Don't know about multi-colored, but here is a related observation:

If a woman has painted toenails, but not painted fingernails, then she is likely to welcome attention paid to her feet. (Not necessarily tickling, but some sort of attention--any of which will be fine with me.) :)

Yes. It's definitely a sign that she thinks her feet are pretty and she want everyone to notice them. Otherwise why would she go through all that trouble?

Otherwise why would she go through all that trouble?

Perhaps she has a young daughter who painted her nails the previous night in many colors for fun, while they spent some parent-child time together, and she didn't have time to remove it. Motivations are almost impossible to know without direct questioning.

Myriads

Not all artists create things to be noticed. Sometimes you create for you yourself.

While anything is possible, I would definitly say this is not a sign of a foot fetish, and it almost DEFINITLY is NOT a sign of tickle fetish.

Ah, memories.

At my last job, I had the pleasure to have as one of my students a woman who, by all accounts, was a blast. Attractive, outgoing, and very, for lack of a better word, perky. When she was in class, it was half lecture, half verbal sparring match as she got involved in the discussion in her own special way. I miss her greatly.

One of her more outstanding features was the most outrageously painted toenails I've ever seen. She did them herself, and with such detail that certain designs I could have sworn were decals were actually painted on. Things like multi-pointed suns, moons, and sparkles were among her bag of tricks.

She didn't often have her fingernails done, but her rationale for this was that she gardened a lot during summer and therefore it wasn't worth it to keep re-applying. I don't know if she had any sort of foot fetish, but she was both amused and flattered by the compliments I paid her toenails. Her reason? "I like to have fun with my toes." She also claimed she did it to match her bathing suits, as she was a die-hard beach bum.

We keep in touch, but alas, she would not let me tickle her, although she is self-admittedly very, very ticklish.

A grown woman with differently painted toenails. Sounds kind of childish, actually.

Sometimes it's fun to engage in so-called 'childish' things, adults are pretty boring, as every kid knows.

As for nail-painting, you can't take it as a sign of anything. She may have a foot fetish, but she may not. She may like tickling, she may not. here's a secret, guys: women like to occasionally (and some frequently) paint their fingernails and toenails. Some of us are more creative with it than others. But usually it's not about anything sexual, we just like to decorate ourselves for some reason. Me and my girl friends at work are always painting the female client's nails; when I was in grade school and high school, my girl friends and I would paint each other's fingernails and toenails a lot. It didn't "mean" anything, almost every girl does it.

Really the only way you'll know if she's into feet is to ask her.

different colored toenails....

Hey, I have a novel idea. Why not just ask her? Who knows where the conversation might lead? Just a silly thought, mind you.;) :confused:

my first reaction was...

that she has young daughters. and they are responsible fo the multi colored toes. and i think i'll stick with that. i have 3 young daughter, and i've seen them do the same with their friends. saddly they don't like their mother enough to play with her this way.
i too think that women who "do up" their feet, and then wear shoes to show it, or go bare foot to show it, want attention paid to their feet. thats not to say they want us guys diving to the ground and licking, or tickling their feet, but they would like a compliment to be paid.
steve

Laughter, I've taken advantage of a lot of office tickling situations, and almost every time the woman was ticklish, and they usually enjoyed it.(even if they didn't, it was no big deal. I mean they never went screaming to the HR manager to complain about me.) However you must follow some simple rules;
1)Get to know her first. Make small talk at the coffee machine, or water cooler. When she's showing off her multi-colored toes, break the ice by saying something like "I guess you couldn't figure out which color looks best on your toes." Or simply introduce yourself to her. Every woman I've ever tickled in the office was a good friend of mine. Tickling her before she feels comfortable w/you could freak her out
2)If she gives you the cold shoulder, or simply doesn't like you, or turns out to be a bitch in general, then don't even think about tickling her. Just forget it. At best, it would be an embarrassing situation, at worst you could lose your job. There's a woman I work with, who has beautiful feet, and often goes barefoot, but I get the feeling she doesn't like me, so to play it safe, I'm not even going to think about tickling her.
3)Wait until her soles are exposed, or in a "tickling position."(like if she has her bare feet resting on a chair). Don't crawl under her desk, or kneel down to get to her feet.(I know this sounds like common sense, but someone I worked with, actually did that a to a female co-worker!)
4)If you & her hit it off, when it's appropriate, compliment her feet, or her pretty nail polish. If you're able to steer the conversation in that direction, you might be able to position yourself, where you can give her a foot tickle.
Like I said before, a lot of this seems like common sense, but I've been surprised by some of the things I've read in the forum, pertaining to office tickling, and these days, many offices are kind of uptight about any physical contact, beyond a handshake. The main thing to remember; Make sure she feels comfortable with you, before you tickle her tootsies

One thing that annoys me greatly is the phrase -
"Parent-chid" time. Whats that all about? It's very similar to "Quality Time" (this psychobabble is often stated by people who like to imply quotation marks through gesticulation). Children are resillient creatures. Yes, they require attention, but i firmly believe that any attention is good and beneficial. There should be no distinction between quality time and other time. So what happens - you pretend to be a horse on all fours during quality time and beat her black and blue whilst burning ciggarettes into her soles during all other times??? Its a bit like the phrase "closure". This silly psychobabble first came to my attention when Timothy Mcveigh was executed. "Closure" could have been achieved by forgiving the murderer in time - not through executing him. In short i hate psychobabble. Ah yes, i did wish to contribute to this post. Ihave often wondered what the significance in women showing off their feet in sandals etc. is? Are they blindly following fashion or do they recognise, albeit perhaps subconsciously that feet are sexy, that feet can be a turn on? Millions of women out there show off their feet - they wouldn;t do it if they didn;t think there was some advantage conferred upon them by being this way - or wold they? As this post probably suggests - i'm very confused about this issue.

My apologies if i have offended anyone with this post.

maybe she painted them herself to fit her mood..i know i do that sometimes...like if i'm incredibly happy they're red...if i'm having a bad day they're blue...or maybe she just decided to see if she could draw attention them...if its an ongoing thing ask her whats up with it,in a nice way...not that you wouldn't ask her nicely i'm sure laughter :)

Stuart,
Forgive Timothy McVeigh? Are you sick? I don't know if you've ever lost a friend or loved one to a murderer, but I have, and cold blooded murder is truly unforgiveable. Sorry, but I had to respond. If this discussion continues, I suggest we move it to the General Discussion section

I actually have had two opportunities since I posted this question to ask her about her toenails, and both times I chickened out. It was more a case of asking the question without appearing odd than the question itself. I'll keep waiting for the 'right moment' to ask her. When I find out the answer, I'll be sure to post it here.

By the way, what makes you think I'll ask her nicely, giggleygirl? How do you know I won't wait to ask her until I have her tied with a feather twirling in my fingertips?? :)

Laughter

...As Much As Women Hate The Cliched "One Liner..."

One of my favorite "lead-ins" to our interest as it relates to combining tickling with well-formed female feet you spot in chance encounters?

"Hi...Are your feet as ticklish as they are pretty?"

I have been amazed at how easy it is to get in to a more detailed conversation, which can often lead to tickling opportunities that some of you guys only aspire to fantasize about...And I don't consider myself an adonis...:eek:

*GuitarPeteTklr shreds his way proudly back into tickling oblivion knowing that women often find that a man with CONFIDENCE is VERY alluring*

Guitar-Pete, How are you? You probably don't
remember me but I think we met at the Vault
a couple of yrs ago. Andre of ANA was there
with Shayna!! Anyway.......I just wanted to
say that is a great lead in line & I have to
try it myself sometime!!!

I would like to add something here.

First, let me say that I agree with robmic, siamese dream and GuitarPeteTklr about asking. Will lightening strike you dead if she is not thrilled that you asked?

Or, you could have another female ask. That could spare a little embarrasement, if you are worried. I know I have no problem doing something like that. Just ask those who were at SBG(Dave2112, Venray, etc.)They were just a wee bit stunned when I invited the waitress at our brunch, who all the guys were drooloing over, to come to the gathering location after her shift. ;)

I will admit that not that long ago, I was one of those females who thought that feet were ugly and could not understand foot fetish at all. At the 1st gathering I attended(NEST 10/99) I was there with a few friends. I did not know what to expect or how to initiate play and just hung around watching at first. The female friend that was with me told me that I should take off my shoes and socks and I would be noticed. I was mortified at the thought, but took her advice. It worked. LOL I have come a long way from that time. Back then I would never have dreamed that one day I would be in an LTR with a guy with a foot fetish, but here I am.

Anyway, my point is that you will never know if you don't ask. You may get a negative reaction, but then again, it could be the start of something beautiful.

Jen

Long Time, No See!

Buck said:
Guitar-Pete, How are you? You probably don't
remember me but I think we met at the Vault
a couple of yrs ago. Andre of ANA was there
with Shayna!! Anyway.......I just wanted to
say that is a great lead in line & I have to
Hi, Buck! :D I distinctly remember meeting one other person on that eventful Sunday "Tickling Night At The Vault" besides bigspliff, Andre and Shayna (whom you Andre, bigspliff, and I had a BLAST tickling :evilha: :eek: :devil: ). Must have been you. Great to hear from you again! Enjoy that "lead in!" It has served me well over the years! Feel free to drop me a line at [email protected] and we can either meet in the TMF Chatroom or in a private IM and catch up a bit!

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, laughter_n_love! :sowrong: We now return to the regularly scheduled tickling program! ;)

GuitarPeteTklr

Lead in lines....

Buck said:
.....I just wanted to say that is a great lead in line & I have to
[/B]

Hello Buck.. What are some of the lines that work for you?

.... Hmmmm painted toes....

I once had my toenails painted and airbrushed with a letter on each toe that said .....

T I K L M Y T O E Z

It was for a small party in Philly........

..good thing you were not there, because if you saw my painted toes that said:

.... T I K L M Y T O E Z ...

I wouldn't lie if you asked if they were ticklish....

Now you have me thinking maybe I will try ..

R A K E 'N S O L E S

and btw ~ what kind of feet would get your attention?

All Ways Ticklish~
Donna :angel:

Elaah ......very nice to meet you!!!!! You would definately be in trouble if I saw that!!
You are soooooooooo gonna get it!!!!!!! lol
Buck

Buck... is that your first or last name?

Buck said:
Elaah ......very nice to meet you!!!!! You would definately be in trouble if I saw that!!
You are soooooooooo gonna get it!!!!!!! lol
Buck

well thank you, nice to meet you too. I didn't mean to start anything with you ...I am usually so quiet here...

Please tell me you are not a tough guy..

Pete....is he a tough guy?

Donna

Re: Buck... is that your first or last name?

elaah said:
Pete....is he a tough guy?

He can be as tough as you need him to be for the scene to work, Donna! ;) :angel: :eek: :devil: :evilha: More importantly, I found him to be respectful. On that eventful day at The Vault there wasn't a single one of the 4 ticklers (besides Andre, who Shayna knows VERY well) who didn't spend some time getting to know Shayna, negotiating limits and safety systems with her, and asking her if there was anything she needed to know of us in order for her to feel safe before we tickled her bound form into delightful hysterics. :eek: So, unless Buck no longer tickles using this protocol (which I presume is highly unlikely), chances are high that you would have a fulfilling tickling experience with him that might even bear repeating.
:yowzer:

*GuitarPeteTklr puts his reference sheet back into his briefcase, then shreds his way into tickling oblivion*

*standing quietly in the corner*

Ummmm....can I have my thread back now, please?

*shifts nervously from foot to foot*

I'm not a tough guy either. I'm a tickler, not a fighter.

Laughter

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back