• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are we all really swtiches?

I'm just a 100 % top all the time here; be it for tickling, bondage/SM, spanking, whatever.
Spenser

I believe the answer is no, based on the desire/interest/compulsion factor introduced earlier. I know folks who would be perfectly pleased if they were never on the receiving end of a tickle for the rest of their life and I certainly know the reverse to be true for some. Many do one or the other ONLY to please their partner.

I had one 'Lee tell me she was "200% 'Lee !", so I guess that I have found one example in the human race (well, the superior tickling subset of humanity) who does not want to switch. She was adamant about being a 'Lee, and I had the Hobson's Choice of being the 'Ler or nothing.

(p.s., I'm not totally stupid, well, not every time, and I knew which choice to make here)

bella said:
Hi All,

Over the weekend I was with a few friends, and some insist that we're all switches, at least to some degree-that no one wants to be in control or be controlled all the time. I can see that point of view, but I've met Tops/'Lers who have no desire to bottom, and absolutely no need to sub-and the other way 'round. Or so they said, and I believed them. What's your take on this, folks? Are there 100% Tops/bottoms, or all we all switches to some degree? Thanks!

Hello Bella,

It has been my experience that it isn't safe to conclude that "all" are anything without convincing, compelling arguments, or proof by way of the results of an actual survey in which "all" participated. I believe that there are always exceptions. Life has a way of pointing that out.

Your friends' point of view is interesting and may actually be true if applied to the entirety of any given life and not just the small (but important! :)) part that is tickling.

Just my two cents! :)

Hav

I can say no that not everyone is a switch by the simple fact that I'm not one :) So everyone can't be one ;)

But seriously, I look at it like this. I'm not super ticklish but have no problem being tickled...but I CRAVE being the tickler. I don't fantasize about being tickled, I fantasize about tickle torturing some cute lady. That's where my passion truly lay. I can be tickled, but what really drives me is being the tickler. So in that way I am a 100% top/dom.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back