• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you a ler or lee ?...or both ?

JUICEBOX

TMF Poster
I , being 100% ler understand total tickling satisfaction , as i understand 100% lees total bein tickled satisfaction,..
If you are both does than mean you get satisfaction from tickling and being tickled on an equal level..50/50.?..or does it sway more towards one or the other slightly ?
I,m thinking if two of the same people (ler/lee)..(ler/lee) that could end up being a long tickling session with each other...and that's a good thing.

Depends..im a switch..but i can be swayed to lee fairly easily...but if i see that the woman's wearing nylons on her ticklish feet...then all bets are off and I'M LERRING! LOL

Iam not exactly a switch but i do practice both, i let my lees get revenge because it helps improve my methods as a ler, but i must admit to finding myself being helpless and tickled, is scarey but exciting at the same time, in fact a turn on.

This is a basic sort of chat profile i use from time to time to sum the situation up and it does save time in chat.

Mainly ler 30% lee: let my victims get revenge it helps me to understand and improve my methods. Which involve partly or fully striping my victims very slow and sensual, love running my long nails gentle and slow, sensualy down their naked spines,listening to the pleas and screams as i go further, using blindfolds,don't gag like to hear squeals useing icecubes,hair drier,one hot foot one cold works on nipples also,cuffs,spiked wheels,feathers, brushes, feather duster,tens machines, vibs, sex toys,other items too numerous to mention being bi i will go a lot further with other women, ler for woman, lee for women and guys but don't often tickle guys:

Guess both but I prefer bein tickled. I love the helpess feeling and having someone else taunt me and stuff haha.

I also like both, but more of a lee. It's far more convenient as well. You just sit/lay there while the tickler has to do all the work! And if you're tied up, they had to do all the tying! Lees = Lazy.

I'm both, through and through. Depending on the person, I may tend to prefer one over the other a bit more, but that's a case-by-case scenario with women.

I'm a lee, but every once in a while someone will awaken the ler deep down inside. It's rare, though.

Lee hands down, but when there's a full moon I feel the sudden urge to ler a bit lol, must be due to them damn high tides :).

100% 'ler. I am not ticklish at all which sucks because I wont get to have an experience that some do.

I love to see reactions to tickling and prefer non-bondage tickling. I think the best is when a girl can have her feet on my lap while i'm tickling them and not pull away or want to.

It drives me crazy and has only happened once in my life, but thank God for some of you video producers who do an outstanding job with these sort of things.

The absolute best to me is when a girl is turned on from having her feet tickled. Mandy from one of the tickling producer guys (sorry name escapes me) is my all time favorite type of 'lee even tho she isn't ticklish per-se on her feet.

Mostly ler, but with right partner I would love to be lee sometimes

I am both lee and ler. Sometimes my ler side is just itching to get its nails on some poor guy's or gal's ticklish body. My husband is mostly a ler, and he does let me tickle him. But every once in awhile (like now) my ler side wants more than just one lee. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back