• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you a neat freak?

Bugman

Verified
I'll be the first to admit that I am not. The bug cave is usually quite messy and in disarray. Not dirty, just..messy. Looking around, I see DVDs, CDs and books stacked randomly about, not to mention the piles of magazines I will get around to reading at some point. And my car. Oy, my poor car. The other day I found insurance cards and receipts from various stores that are several years old. :idunno:

Im not a neat freak, though I have moments of cleanliness. They don't last long, so usually the apartment and car are "pseudo-clean"

Yup. Absolutely. I need things to look like you're in a hotel with all and every piece of clutter removed or out of sight in order for me to relax.

It's gotten to the point where even DVD's look like clutter to me and I'm planning on uploading them all and storing them on a hard drive so it's neater.

Shrug.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No.

Yes, I can't relax if there's clutter or messiness. Ask anyone
who's come to my house to visit, especially with a group of
us. I won't sit down and relax until the kitchen is spotless and
I'm constantly picking things up and putting them away. The
only thing you'll constantly find on my floor are dog toys, and
even those are organized by type. My dogs have three separate
tubs for their toys, and that's just on my first floor. :/

I'm a slob too.

When I was working in pest control, my boss walked out into the parking lot one morning. He peered into the cab of my company truck, shook his head and asked if I was living there. I said yeah, from May till the end of September or early October I pretty much do. Sure felt like it at least. ;)

Where's my white glove?

Yup, neat freak here. If there's one thing I hate it's dirt and clutter. Dirty dishes in the sink, a ring around the bathtub, lint on the floor, drives me insane.

I am absolutely fascinated by the TV show "Hoarders" on TLC. I just can't imagine being a hoarder because I am the exact opposite.

Yup, neat freak here. If there's one thing I hate it's dirt and clutter. Dirty dishes in the sink, a ring around the bathtub, lint on the floor, drives me insane.

I am absolutely fascinated by the TV show "Hoarders" on TLC. I just can't imagine being a hoarder because I am the exact opposite.

My younger brothers wife is a pack rat. From what I can tell she has never throw away anything in her life. They had a four bedroom house with a two car garage and full basement, stuffed to the brim. And they still had to rent a storage space to save things no one had looked at or even thought about for years.

The outer middle part of my room is neat, but one side near my desk is piled up with crap. My hanging clothes, and clothes on my shelf, are fairly neat, but I have a pile of crap on the floor in my clothes closet, so I guess you could say I'm 50% neat, 50% slob, or, "semi neat" as it may be.

Mitch

When that shows on I can't look away, it's like watching an accident scene, and the level of frustration that ensues when seeing some people living lives on top of mountains of clutter/garbage/untouched store boought items and they can't figure out how it happened lol

I myself am an organizational freak. E V E R Y T H I N G has a HOME, or W I L L have a HOME.:evilha:

I grew up with a father who was a totally anal neat freak. When we had friends over as kids, they would often be skiddish and ask if it was okay to even sit on the furniture. As a result, I tend to be on the neat side. However, since I'm also somewhat of a procrastinator, I tend to let things go a bit...esp. things I don't like doing. Add to that the fact that I tend to focus on one project at a time and let others go. So, times like now when I'm working in the cellar or gardens, the house gets a bit messy because I'm out of steam by the time I come inside. It's never buried or really dirty, just not as clean as I'd like. I do tend to do a thorough cleaning when we're expecting company though, no matter what else is going on.

I like to call it "organized mess"

As in its cluttered, but I know where everything is. When I do clean the house, I can't find a goddamn thing.

I like to call it "organized mess"

As in its cluttered, but I know where everything is. When I do clean the house, I can't find a goddamn thing.

I can never find anything, even when I make a feeble attempt at imposing some order here. I am constantly amazed at the things I run across in drawers, boxes and cabinets. And my clothes closet? I quake in fear everytime I crack open the door to grab something.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back