• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are you more ticklish if?

jd58

TMF Expert
are you more ticklish if someone tickles you when you don't expect it? for instance if they come up behind you and tickle your sides or grabs your knee(s) or grabs your foot. something totally unexpected when your relaxed or are you more ticklish when you know it's coming and have time to think about it?

if i didnt expect it then yes i would be more ticklish because my body would be loose and relaxed

Yes, I am. And that's why Mistress Zara loves to blindfold me during our sessions. :D

Definitely more ticklish if it's a surprise -- also if my hands are full LOL and a few others I mentioned in an earlier thread that didn't get too many replies -- called "ever notice you're more ticklish when..." or something like that

I'm definitely more ticklish if I don't see it coming. It's always great when a lady comes up behind you and tickles your ribs, or your sides to get your attention. That's my favorite way to be approched. It tells you that she thinks you're cute enough to tickle, that she thought about it, and she might even want to just find out if you're ticklish. It's fun to see the expression on her face when you jump, too! It's usually a sly little smile, as if to say "ha, ha, you're ticklish..."

My ex-girlfriend surprised the heck out of me the first time she tickled me. She tickled me pretty hard, made me laugh, then yelled to her brother and his date, "Hey, he's ticklish!" Man, did she ever pay for that one!

You know what's weird? I have to be mentally prepared for it. If I'm not, my first instinct is to jump, give a little "eek" and get the hell away from my attacker. TOTALLY different reaction if I'm there for it on purpose~how freaky is that? :confused:

XOXO

steph said:
You know what's weird? I have to be mentally prepared for it. If I'm not, my first instinct is to jump, give a little "eek" and get the hell away from my attacker. TOTALLY different reaction if I'm there for it on purpose~how freaky is that? :confused:

Hey, that's freaky! J/K :p

<<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<---- :p

Good question! I think being tickled by complete surprise is really fun, but I don't think it makes my body more ticklish. It adds to the excitement though. If I know it's coming and have time to prepare, I don't think I am more ticklish, but anticipating when the tickling will begin drives me nuts. Once I am being tickled, it doesn't really make a difference how it begins.

There is one exception to what I just said above. Being blindfolded during tickling seems to make me more sensitive.......
:p

Definitely more ticklish if I don't see it coming, although if it really takes me by surprise and it's just a quick poke or something, it'll go completely over my head, like "Huh, what happened." Kind of like a delayed reaction I guess.

I'm also more ticklish in situations where it's not ok to laugh or when something that shouldn't tickle, does. Like yesterday when I got my pre-NEST pedicure. Grrr....

If one tickles me when I not expecting it (and fully clothed;-) I can usually maintain composure. Or if I see it coming and it happens to be someone i'd rather not be tickled by (hey it happens) they'll get this *are you serious* look from me. On the other hand if it's someone i'm totally cool with, my guard drops and and i'll let the laughs and squirms roll.. Guess I have some amount of psychological control over it. But then if vulnerable body parts are exposed ie. feet, stomach, ribs, or whatever and I get touched there, you'll probably be peeling me off the wall.. ;-) Thanks. Great thread..

I don't think i like being snuck up because i find it a natural urge to pull away which isn't good (lol) my girlfriend also has this problem, but if she knows its coming im more likely to be able to maintain a prolonged tickle attack!

No, I would say a surprise tickle probably isn't as good as a planned one. I think I identify most with what Steph says.

ticklishgiggle said:

I'm also more ticklish in situations where it's not ok to laugh or when something that shouldn't tickle, does. Like yesterday when I got my pre-NEST pedicure. Grrr....

mmm yes. Agreed. And will someone please tell me why my pedicurist had to be a good looking guy in his 20s? I'm such a dirty old woman.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back