• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you open about your tickling fetish?

Are you open about your tickling fetish?

• Yes

Votes: 613 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 2,386 79.6%

• Total voters
i keep it as my little secret , altho some very close female friends know about it , no one else does.

I don't deny at all, though I refuse to use the word "fetish" because of its sexual connotation. I've found that the best way to deal with things is to man up, be honest and come right out & say, "You might have noticed I'm interested in tickling. Have been since I was a kid, but don't worry, it's all in good fun."

I am very shy and so, no, only my boyfriend knows and that was hard enough to talk to him about it until I found out he loves to tickle, match made it heaven.

Nope. I've tickled a few co-workers, but I've managed to keep it under the premise of retribution for a practical joke, or getting them to drop the snowball in their hands, or whatnot, but I've never been open about it. Last thing I need is a sexual harrassment complaint filed against me, right?

I actually am now. For years I just couldn't be, thought I would face ridicule etc. For whatever reason in the past couple years, I more and more follow the philosophy that it's okay to be who you are, and I must admit this whole tickle fetish thing is a pretty integral part of who I am. Once I had accepted that, and hence now I have no inherent shame of it. It was like a huge weight was lifted and I have had numerous experiences that without my openess I simply wouldn't have had. Yes I do keep it out of my day job, but the reasons for that are obvious. I don't advertise it. but it comes out preety quick when the topic of sex and or sexual desire.

My point being folks, not one person has made me feel wierd or ashamed of it. No fear people... NO FEAR!!

friends, depends on which friends. lol family. not really. like, some of them know about it but its not a topic for discussion. hehe, my lady friend :D of course! i wouldn't feel right not being open with them about something like that.

I can't say that I'm open about it, but my I'm sure some of my friends figured it out seeing I tickle a lot of them non-stop haha. I think my family might know about it, but I'm not 100% sure, and I haven't gone out and actually told ANYONE flat out, I think I'm just too self-conscious. But I will. I've resolved that fact. I will tell someone.

I am not open about it. A few of my female friends probably have an 'idea' about my affinity for tickling feet. However, admitting to them a fondness of tickling could lead to them thinking me tickling their feet is sexual in nature, when, in most cases, its not. Its just fun most times.

I've actually been called out by some about it (only one friend called me out, but I brushed off her question), and I've found that different people take the truth different ways. Some ask questions like, "Why do you like feet?" or, "Why tickling?" I turn it around and ask them what feature they like on a guy. Most don't say, "The penis" (lol) so its an easy way to say, "Well, you like a guy's arms, chest, eyes, etc....I like a girl's feet the same way." The same with tickling...ask a girl if she likes to hug or cuddle, and its in the same vein.

I agree with many, and avoid the term 'fetish' as, in its classic definition, I don't have a foot/tickling fetish. I don't NEED feet or tickling to perform sexually. I just think feet and tickling are sometimes a turn-on (just as a girl may think a massage is a turn-on...doesn't mean she gets hot when she goes to the spa).

I am not even open about it with my GF. I put her in the category of having an 'idea' about it, but never been discussed. She does know I think pantyhose are sexy, but that's as far as it has gone.

Hell Yeah!!!

Assuming you have one that is... are you open about it with friends, relatives, or even your signifcant other?

After my ex, the last 3 girls I've been with know, and my friends also know. Now my family that's another story.:happy:

I'm only open with this with really close friends and the wife... Well, at gatherings too...

Why should I be open about it? Are we all in need of conformity and acceptance that badly? Gosh..some people will want acceptance to Hell...
J/K

yes I'm open to my fetish only to women that I have a relationship with family/friends well thats a different story.

Nope, still not "normal" enough. Took 2 years before my wife found out

wow i was shocked at the results of this poll! i would like to be more open about my tickle fetish, im not really. I have tried to meet people in my local area to meet and have tickle sessions, however the only thing they wanted to do was get laid. D:< (i mean i love sex as much as the next, but come on i like to have a realtionship/good friendship before i sleep with anyone...yesh i have some self respect) and there is always a sigma with people with fetishes... unlike we should care what people think, but however sometimes you have to :(

First off, I don't think I have a fetish - at least not anywhere in a sexual way; it just tends to be a really good/fun outlet for me, that I enjoy quite a bit. I've never really had anyone find out at all about this because - a) I tend to be very physical, in a solely violent way 2) I tend to freak out whenever I'm tickled, though that's just my personality screaming through.
And other than just freaking out A LOT I like to think I'm a pretty strong Christian, so as soon as you mention anything near the word fetish, they all tend to get fairly freaked out (not that I'd blame them at all). I like to think of it as more, a keen 'interst'/ bordering on obsession. :p
I only intend to share my 'interest' with my boyfriend/future husband, and hopefully they won't mind it too much, or else they may not be meant for me and all my little 'quirks'. ;)

No, I'm not open about it at all with anyone other than online.

Unfortunately, I'm really not that brave. I'm sure I've had girlfriends that have figured it out, though. I'll give them hints on purpose. I suppose its easier than coming right out and saying it. I wish it didn't feel so embarrassing, because when you think about it, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like it's a poo or pee fetish. :p

Unfortunately, I'm really not that brave. I'm sure I've had girlfriends that have figured it out, though. I'll give them hints on purpose. I suppose its easier than coming right out and saying it. I wish it didn't feel so embarrassing, because when you think about it, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like it's a poo or pee fetish. :p

That's a good point... =)

That's a good point... =)

Haha! Yeah, all things considered, I feel very fortunate. There are so many extremely strange fetishes I could have been stuck with. I'll take tickling any day of the week.

I have a pee fetish and a tickling fetish and offline I make no mention of my sexual leanings whatsoever.

HELL No, only my boyfriend knows and that is because he tickled me and I screamed, which made him keep tickling me, hence, he found out.

I'm not open about it at all. However, my family does know. Let's just say, I ordered a video in the mail (this was back before i knew about clips4sale), and my mom intercepted it in the mail. Long story short, she opened it and was pissed. She showed it to my brother, and father too.

They don't talk about it at all either. And they never have. It would be the most embarassing thing to talk about it, so I thank them for the courtesy.

i tried telling my gf about it and she seemed scared of the idea and never really treated me the same till we broke up. i have been to scared to tell anyone since that happened. now i know there are others who will accept me for who i am but its just hard to tell them becuase you know once you do they will always look at you differntly no matter how accepting they seem they will always see you as a weird person who loves feet and tickling like a drug.

I couldn't really tell anyone about my tickling fetish. I think a lot of people would look at me weird if word gets out about it.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back