• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you REALLY going to watch the wedding?

DianaBanana88

TMF Master
Is anyone here seriously gonna watch this overly hyped wedding? If your in the states im not sure if its gonna be on tv until late at night if at all but still, would ya watch it? I mean its cool and all and im happy for them but it just doesnt seem that interesting. Maybe if it were a friends wedding i'd be more interested and excited but its not even in the US lol. Im not trying to sound self centered or anything :facepalm2: I guess their is a difference from watching it on tv and actually being there...waiting outside for days haha.

I honestly couldn't care less, not that I dont like them, I just dont care. Although its gotten me a day off work, so its not all bad

I'll watch it. :D

It'll be nice to see something on the television besides freakin' politics all the dang time.

Autopsy would be quite interesting to watch so I agree. Im that type who would rather be in person but since its a wedding and its on tv i'd be bored

I rather watch 2 naked men have an orgy ( Just Kidding) than watch another minute of this William/Kate crap..

Given that you dont care about the wedding as a Nation, why are you spending so much time whining about it? We in the UK dont care about, for instance, "Thanksgiving" or "Independance Day" but we dont post endlessly about how much we dont care about your sacred festivals.

You dont care? ok...shut the fuck up.

Given that you dont care about the wedding as a Nation, why are you spending so much time whining about it? We in the UK dont care about, for instance, "Thanksgiving" or "Independance Day" but we dont post endlessly about how much we dont care about your sacred festivals.

Who's whining?

It's an opinion thread...

Also, who cares if fellow foreign country persons doesn't celebrate our festivals?

As a nation? Im pretty sure I said I dont care for it but im also sure some people DO care to see it so you cant say as an entire nation. Whos whining about it? Whining or just giving our opinions? Maybe you dont complain about IndepenDENCE day but maybe some do. Its kinda their thoughts on it anyways just sayin. Thanks for taking the time to look and read at this topic and found the time to COMPLAIN though :)

No way, I could care less. Its really ridiculous the media attention spent on it.

Ahem...going against popular oppinion it would seem, yes I will be watching. I take an interest in historical moments whether they are seriouse or whimsical. Its just interesting for me. Not to knock those who could care less. To each his own :)

Nope, seems like a big waste of time. nothing against them, but making a big fuss over a "Royal Wedding", when the "Royals" have no actual political power or serious place in this modern world is beyond me. plus, i pretty much tuned out where the "Royals" are concerned after the whole shady Diana's death thing.

No interest but my mom wants me to get her up at 4am to watch it since I'm up all night. I don't feel it's quite the same as the Fourth of July though. A royal wedding isn't an annual event like a holiday and people in many nations find it of interest cause of how rare such a grand event occurs. I am not, however, one of them.:neenerneener:

What wedding?

But seriously, I doubt I'll watch it - I just don't care enough. That said, we have a national holiday today which means it's the start of my second 4-day weekend in a row! I may not watch the wedding, but you can be damn sure that I'll toast the happy couple repeatedly over the course of the day, with ever-decreasing soberity. :D

I know I am telling my age here, but I remember watching Charles and Diana getting married. It certainly was an event. I was much younger too. I don't think I would get up at 4:00 a.m. for much these days. I'm sure they will be showing parts of it over and over again.

I didn't watch it, and never had any intention to. In my view, there was no reason for me to watch it. Why would I want to spend time watching a boring wedding? It's one thing if someone I knew was getting married, but.. this was just a public spectacle, with the goal of having as much fanfare as possible. I'm glad it's over, so we dont have to hear about it anymore. I wish the Prince and Princess happiness, but beyond that, I'm glad it's done.

Mitch

Here, here, the American's in general are just jealous that they aren't part of the common wealth anymore. If they aren't the center of attention, they make themselves the center of attention by wining about not being the center of attention.

For the record I didn't see it, becasue I was working last night, but had I been home I probably would have watched it.

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back