• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are you wearing shoes ,socks, nylons or are you barefoot right now?

I'm barefoot right now...as soon as the weather gets nice I'm always either barefoot or in flip flops lol you can count on it!

Barefoot, sitting on my bed, facing the mirror. I can see my soles-wow, my feet are really big! :feets:

Right this moment, BARE FOOT! I love being bare foot.... :dogpile:

Barefoot... always barefoot in the house. *sigh* Where's a 'ler when I need one?

Right here, Mz Chaos! :p

I always wear at least socks. IrishGirl likes it when I have on dress socks though, heh.

wearing socks.. i'm smart. i always wear socks, but the funny thing is my cat can still lick my foot thru the sock and it tickles like crazy

isabeau

Shoes and socks for me. I hate cold feet and kinda like dude, I feel weird without them on, at least socks always.

barefoot and my feet are soooo cold right now! burrrrr!!!!!

Count me among those who would warm those feet up for you in any way you wished!

Dave

As soon as I get home I rip off my shoes and socks! I would never wear them if I didn't have to.

Right now barefoot, about 99% of the time while at home

Last edited:
little sox.
Why? It's 45 here and raining and these little feet are too sensitive to not need protection. :devil2:

XOXO

steph said:
little sox.
Why? It's 45 here and raining and these little feet are too sensitive to not need protection. :devil2:

XOXO

aww same here.. we are so alike. rain, the temp, wearing little soxies.. but i always wear socks. usually

isabeau

I do as often as can too.
I know going barefoot feels great and the guys love to see it but it'll trash your soles in no time~SO not sexy! :disgust: I know my pedicurist would be happy but I don't have the time to live there.

XOXO

isabeau said:
aww same here.. we are so alike. rain, the temp, wearing little soxies.. but i always wear socks. usually

isabeau

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back