• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arm Update

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! First off, I would like to thank everyone of wishing me well on my last post. As promised, I'm posting this as a follow-up to the post I did yesterday.

Well, it turned out pretty good for me, I mean considering what it could have been. The doc said it looked to be the start of Tendinitis, and to keep wearing the brace.

My mom has real bad Tendinitis flare-ups, so I guess I got it genetically [Thanks, mom. LOL. JK].

I am glad to hear that is isn't something more serious and that you won't be facing surgery. Good luck in handling the tendonitis.

I am glad to hear that is isn't something more serious and that you won't be facing surgery. Good luck in handling the tendonitis.

Thanks man. but, I'm not too worried about it. I can handle a pretty good deal of pain, if I know what it is.

I see...you may have inherited the genetic trait from your mother's side of the family and thus suffered the issue. I hope it gets better though. My father's side of the family has a history of suffering aneurysms and just recently one of my father's relatives had a possible aneurysm detected before it could form and do any damage. So, yeah, we inherit a lot of things from our bloodlines, both the bad and the good. ;) :D

actually, the tendonitis is mainly a working theory. My doc has been wrong before.

If it keeps hurting [not hurt to much today] I am going to go the my other doc. She works in the same building as my main doc, but she is a lot better at examining you. Main doc just looked at my arm/hand for about three seconds, of course, in his defense, yesterday was a busy day for him.

actually, the tendonitis is mainly a working theory. My doc has been wrong before.

If it keeps hurting [not hurt to much today] I am going to go the my other doc. She works in the same building as my main doc, but she is a lot better at examining you. Main doc just looked at my arm/hand for about three seconds, of course, in his defense, yesterday was a busy day for him.

A second opinion sounds like a good idea. Brushing off a patient like that is bs, I don't care how busy they are. It's not like you went to an ER. I'd call the office and tell them I will be glad to pay for three seconds of his time, see how that goes over. ;)

A second opinion sounds like a good idea. Brushing off a patient like that is bs, I don't care how busy they are. It's not like you went to an ER. I'd call the office and tell them I will be glad to pay for three seconds of his time, see how that goes over. ;)

well, in his defense, I have been going to him for a long time now, so he knows me pretty well. I don't like being at the doc to long, so he tries to make his exams as quick as he can.

but, I do agree with you

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back