• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arousal while being tickled

cmike361

My tickler friend and I had a second session recently and she really stepped up the intensity. She also decided I should be nude for this session instead of wearing boxers and she noticed something interesting.

As she put it: "You started out getting noticeably turned on by the tickling, but, as I ramped up the intensity, it reduced your arousal significantly." She said that, for me to be turned on, the tickling had to be lighter or include some teasing, which is not the case for her at all as a 'ler.

Has anyone else noticed that only certain types of tickling turn them on?

Yes......although I'm sure it's different for each an everyone who enjoy this thing of ours, but I Def get more aroused when I'm doing the ler'ing.....not that I don't get going when I'm lee'ing, just not As much.

I am very sensitive to the light touches of my wife on my underarms and armpits. She found out years ago while playing with my sensitive chest and nipples. Her usual actions were arousing enough, but when she wandered to those other two areas, it was INSTANTLY and REMARKABLY effective. It's like a sensual tickling, not so much laughter but she never tries to do hard tickling

I definitely get more turned on being the 'ler which I found out, or rediscovered, recently. I was with a friend who is probably the most ticklish woman I have ever met. She actually has a foot and tickle twitter account and is trying to sell content. We spent the night together and she remarked on how I was able to "go" multiple times, but really it was because I'd start tickling her and it was an instant turn on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back