• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aroused when tickled

Mane'o

TMF Master
Do you become aroused when tickled:
-always?
-sometimes?
-never?

If your answer is sometimes, what are the variables that influence you?
-gender of your tickler?
-the place on you tickled?
-the way you are tickled?
-the place and time you are tickled?
-your mood?

The same can be asked if you are the tickler.

Sometimes. Gender, the way I'm tickled, and the ticklers attitude!

I almost always do when I'm watching tickling. Sometimes when being tickled I think the "fight or flight" instinct outweighs it. For me it must be female. The place I'm tickled would, especially if I know that a certain place will/may eventually be tickled (but not necessarily). For some reason, it happens more when I'm face-down. It would be more likely with sensual/softer tickling than aggressive, though I generally like both types. Verbal teasing plays a huge part too, especially if it communicates a desire to arouse. As to mood, I enjoy straight tickling a lot too, so I would say that my own attitude plays into it. If I know it's a non-sexual session going in, my body reacts in kind.

Last edited:
I always get aroused by tickling, which is why only hubby wants only him to tickle me. And since I'm bi, I don't think it would really matter if the tickler was only female or only male. Now if it was female who I thought was cute was tickling me, that'd be a dream come true.

. Now if it was female who I thought was cute was tickling me, that'd be a dream come true.

I am surprised your husband wont at least allow another woman to tickle you. It could be fun for everyone involved

He views the tickling by other woman as too much of a temptation for me. Since I do get aroused, that it would be asking for trouble. And since he's not thrilled the truth that I am bi, I try to keep it quiet as much as possible.

He views the tickling by other woman as too much of a temptation for me. Since I do get aroused, that it would be asking for trouble. And since he's not thrilled the truth that I am bi, I try to keep it quiet as much as possible.

Ahhh, I see. Well I understand being tickle deprived. It sucks

yes, depending on the gender and the way i am tickled. being "attacked" with tickles is just awesome lol. but being slowly/teasingly tickled by a male is the biggest turn on ever.

I usually always get turned on by tickling. Sadly I've only been watching these past few years but when I did get to tickle years ago it was the biggest turn on ever. I only tickle girls and the place was usually somewhere secluded where it was just us. If that was the case I would usually tie her up and tickle her to her limits, otherwise it would be a quick "attack" on her upperbody. Both are really good turn ons.

Aslong as their female with long nails/looked after hands, majority of the time

Sometimes. It depends more on who than gender and where I'm being tickled. If it's a man that I'm attracted to, then I'm more likely to become aroused. Even more so if the right spot is being tickled in the right way. :D

Sometimes. It depends more on who than gender and where I'm being tickled. If it's a man that I'm attracted to, then I'm more likely to become aroused. Even more so if the right spot is being tickled in the right way. :D

And I assume those right spots and right ways are for you to know and the right man to find ;-)

I'm almost always aroused when tickled by a male adult that I am comfortable with, though the level of arousal depends on a lot. With my husband, pretty much any ticking between us gets me very aroused. With our guy friends, light poking or quick tickles don't do much arousal-wise, but if they keep going at it and I see that they enjoy tickling me, it can get me aroused.

I've never been a lee but I find it really tough to imagine not getting aroused if a lady ler was tickling me.

Yes. I get aroused specifically when tied, naked and the man is doing it.

I get turned on more often when I'm the ler, but it's happened in both situations -- especially when I'm attracted to the ler/lee. :)

I get aroused when tickled, doing the tickling and even thinking of it.

I get aroused just thinking about it for any length of time, and being the ler. Being the lee, it has to be done right (I know Joe P is going to ask about that) and done by a male I'm attracted to.

I'm almost always aroused when tickled by a male adult that I am comfortable with, though the level of arousal depends on a lot. With my husband, pretty much any ticking between us gets me very aroused. With our guy friends, light poking or quick tickles don't do much arousal-wise, but if they keep going at it and I see that they enjoy tickling me, it can get me aroused.

So does this mean you are getting turned on in those wonderful videos of you being tickled by your husband ? ;-)

for something to be a true sexual fetish, that means you have to have it DURING INTERCOURSE to achive orgasm. we throw the term fetish around here a lot more than we should.

steve

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back