• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Art or photoes?

Baboon

TMF Novice
Some time ago i found, that i enjoy tickling art pictures more, than photoes... What do you like more?

Being an artist myself, I'd say art!
Though I like watching tickling/feet photos, there's so much more possible in art than in regular photos. In art you can fully determine the setting (backgrounds, clothing, accessories) and have your victims tickled in ways impossible to recreate in reality: weird monsters, machines,... (unless you have access to a hollywood prop collection)

And well, art is... "Art". :)

Definately art. Nine times out of ten I head for the art section over the photo section. I think it's partly because of what Scavenger said above about more being possible, and partly because the 'lers and 'lees are more recognisable.

Since I got myself a Sexbot-2020 I no longer need either art or photos.

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

XD

Scavenger said it pretty thoroughly: it's far easier to create convincing exotic, evocotive scenarios with artwork than photography (as all elements in a painting or sketch are artificial to begin with, it's just as easy to create unusual participants and settings as banal ones). But then, I've noted a distinct lack of creative ambition in tickling photography generally. When was the last time anyone saw figures outlined in silhouette, for example? Or the use of colorful fantasy backlighting? Or extreme high angle perspective? Such images would be relatviely simple to capture with a camera, but one rarely sees them. So long as the relevant body parts are in focus, the photographer is usually satisfied. Photos aren't personal statements, as a rule... they're product.

PS: Have they perfected the 2020 model, Kal? Be careful... I understand they have a tendancy to malfunction and go berserk!

Last edited:
Littlebighead said:
PS: Have they perfected the 2020 model, Kal? Be careful... I understand they have a tendancy to malfunction and go berserk!
Well... I actually have a rare pre-production prototype, down in my vault...

-> http://www.smartgroups.com/picvault/30104122.jpg/K.Classic.Cyb01b.jpg

I had to scrounge parts from my own implants, but I've safely worked the kinks out...

Ok, now, *that* wasn't something I should have said, either...

XD

Kalamos said:
Well... I actually have a rare pre-production prototype, down in my vault...
Mmmm, yummy components! I really need to look into financing one myself. The winter nights are cold, even in California.

Northern Cali being all the colder, eh?

Yeah, we're that much closer to the Arctic Circle! :D Penguins march their way through the vineyards as I write! Or it might have been my brother and his pals... I wasn't watching very atttentively. While no winter wonderland, it's far from beach weather. Actually it's blamed soggy at the moment.

If it is of any help, we had a snowfall a few weeks ago, and we still have patches of snow around.

Before you all get TOO off topic...

Art...definately. Photos realy dont do anything for me.

Kalamos said:
Since I got myself a Sexbot-2020 I no longer need either art or photos.

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

XD

Its my sexbox, and her name is Sony!

But being on topic, I think art over photos any day :D .

The OP posted this "poll" to Tickling ARTS rather than a neutral forum like Tickling DISCUSSION.

Any confusion on what the final vote will be? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Photos are not necessary for me. I have enough ticklish girlfriends in real life :) .. About art I completely agree with Scavenger. And I prefer art. :D
Better than Art there can be only video clips... Sometimes... :)

I too prefer art to photos. Granted, with photographs, you have the benefit of actually seeing real people getting it. However, they're fairly limited with what they can do, and there's always the problem of the ticklee not really being ticklish. As a result, sometimes, the picture is of someone sitting there, looking bored out of their minds, while someone else is going to town on them.
On the other hand, with art, there is room for a lot more imagination, as has been said here. You can put the ticklees in a lot of situations that would be almost impossible to replicate in the real world in this day and age. Also, most tickling artists, or ones you draw any tickling scenes, know enough to actually make the ones being tickled actually look like it's affecting them. I guess when you look at it like that, in some ways, art can be more real than real life.
I actually think we're really lucky to have a forum with a lot of great artists here, like Nessie, Vlad, CheshireCat, Scavenger, Snail Shell, and Pab, just to name a few. We've also got artists like Kimiko, who are just getting their start and getting out the kinks in their own work, and it's worth staying here just to see how theirs turn out.

Sockstickler said:
I actually think we're really lucky to have a forum with a lot of great artists here, like Nessie, Vlad, CheshireCat, Scavenger, Snail Shell, and Pab, just to name a few.
Somehow I feel a name or two are missing, there. ;)

Oh well, I'll let my tools rest a bit longer.
It's so full of great artists...

;)

Sory that i didnt make a poll, I just didn't get how to make it, lol.

Kalamos said:
Somehow I feel a name or two are missing, there. ;)

Oh well, I'll let my tools rest a bit longer.
It's so full of great artists...

;)
Your tools have been resting too long as it is! I think the whole time I've been here, I've seen maybe three drawings of yours: Two with CD and one with you being chased by three of the ladies on this board. I've got to see some more work before I can really tell where everyone rates on here *hint hint*

Well not to be a spoil sport but I do like the photo's too.
But I certainly do love art I think I do not have a real preference.
Maybe slightly towards art.

The think I like about art that all the girls are goodlooking. They are always hot nobody draws dull slightly attractive girls.

The down side to art is that it for me depends heavily on the style of the drawings. I like the more serious less cartoony ones. There are plenty of those of course but still it is a slight restriction for me

To conclude think art is the better option

I prefer art as it allows for limitless possibilities in terms of situations, positions, methods, etc. While I do enjoy some real life photos, they tend to suffer from distractions and imperfections. In the simplest terms, art is a fantasy medium, and fantasizing is the primary playground of my tickling experiences.

Sockstickler said:
Your tools have been resting too long as it is! I think the whole time I've been here, I've seen maybe three drawings of yours: Two with CD and one with you being chased by three of the ladies on this board. I've got to see some more work before I can really tell where everyone rates on here *hint hint*
Nice try there, mr smooth. ;)
But you could have joined my group.
It's not like I'm hiding stuff.
I'm just keeping it somewhere else.

:D

Art definitely!

What a fascinating thread, and equally fascinating replies! I have often pondered the question myself, and find artwork more captivating. There must be many 'older' cartoons/artwork out there somwhere, and it would be fascinating to see an archive thread on this theme. Sadly I have little to contribute myself not being an artist :(

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back