• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

As a LEE or LER ticklish sayings/words you like or don't like

MissSqweeler

Hi,

I'm new here, as a Lee i have come to realise there are some teasing words i hate or love and i wondered if anyone else has this too?

If anyone uses kitchy kitchy koo or baby ticklish language with me they will get an evil glare (if i am able too).it's a deffinate pet hate and makes me cringe. It would be a brave man to try this.

All other teasing words and sayings are acceptable.....

I 100% agree! All of those words annoy the Hell out of me, and I have never met anyone in person or during any of my tickle sessions where baby talk has made them more ticklish. Rather I get weird or confused looks.

Also, I hate when people call feet 'tootsies'. That word is so absolutely stupid it drives me up a wall.

I actually like it when they try desperately but cant actually get any words out, and when they try even using their eyes to lock on your eyes to try to express how ticklish this is for them

but words like ‘ticklish’ and ‘soles’ being used in every day life make me cringe and blush ngl

sounding too aggressive or mean. I like that baby talk and other such teasing; make me feel weak and small, more helpless.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back