• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

As much as I love it...

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
....this tickling crap really ruins my day sometimes.

Just sayin' that though there are some fantastic days, all days would be hella easier if I didn't like ticklin'.....or anything to do with it.
Ever feel that way?

Maybe I should embrace flogging or something. Cutting you can at least do by yourself!
Going to have a drink!

Last edited:
Logistics. Geography. Moods. Timing. Not so much a fan of those. If tickling sucked like doing taxes, those things wouldn't be issues. LOL!!

Logistics. Geography. Moods. Timing. Not so much a fan of those. If tickling sucked like doing taxes, those things wouldn't be issues. LOL!!

Most guys will swing from a chandelier for you if it's going to get them laid. Just be willing to give it up in return.

Most guys will swing from a chandelier for you if it's going to get them laid. Just be willing to give it up in return.

VERY funny! I needed a smile!
What will they swing from for a tickle?

Jobelle. I know you get frustrated but think of how great it feels when your foot is tickled while your toes are being sucked on.

i feel like that everyday. If i could switch it off and be vanilla i'd do it without hesitation.

Jobelle. I know you get frustrated but think of how great it feels when your foot is tickled while your toes are being sucked on.

I remember those one or two of those episodes ... I agree Darlin', sometimes Geograaphy SUCKS; (especialy in the last MONTH or so).

Never give up on something you love. Not being able to have it all the time makes getting it all the more special.

Until then, drinking certainly does take the edge off ;)

Definitely have those days!
However I have been thinking recently that if I had the choice to not love tickling anymore, and go 'vanilla' as some call it (never really heard of that term over here in the UK!) I'm not sure what I would choose...sometimes it's great to love something a little different!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back