• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Ash and Friends: The Fair" Full Short Story FFFFF+/F

Varcolac

This is the full story, the preview combined In case you haven't seen it previously. I apologize for the time taken on this tiny story, I procrastinate too much for my own good. Anyway, here's the full release of "Ash and friends: 'The Fair'." Also, I will probably make this into a small series called "Ash and Friends" since I've already got the title started. Please enjoy this beginner-type story. :)

P.s. there is a line that separates the preview from the rest of the story, if you've already read the preview, you can skip to the line.

Ash is a raven haired, tomboy type with short hair complete with circular glasses. She has fair skin and is 5 feet and 4 inches tall. She's neither geek, or Goth/Emo, she fits right in between the two categories.

Ash had never been to a fair before, so this would be a new experience for her. Ash shuffles around the fairgrounds with her friends Faith and Hailee who, in stark contrast, are more outgoing and dress in brighter colors than her. Ash dresses in mostly black; a pleated black skirt, black thigh highs, a fluffy grey sweater with a turtle-neck, and grey-black converse shoes. Her friends dress more like school preps and are both sporting bright colored clothing, which is also slightly revealing. Both of Ashs' friends giggle to themselves as they spy the various silly games and fun-looking rides as they walk down the aisles of the Amusement park/fair, thinking they can make Ash come out of her shell a bit more.
"You know, Ash, we can take a ride on one of the kids rides if you're not feeling up to being social. You know...like a normal person." Says Faith.
"H-hey! Screw you Faith, the only reason I came here was-" "Because of the funnel cakes?" Hailee interrupts quickly.
"I wouldn't blame you, I lo~ve funnel cakes too~"
"No...I just came because you two are my only friends, and I'd like to have some fun as well..." Ash looks down, slightly embarrassed she had to say it out loud.
"Haha! Yeah, I don't blame you, staying inside alone can get boring after a while, right?" Faith pokes Ash in the sides playfully and smiles to herself, Ash jumps and squeaks.
"H-hey, don't...don't do that..." Ash rubs her side gently as she furrows her brow at Faith.
"Why not? Are you ticklish, little Ash? Hmm?" She hovers her fingers over her menacingly as she talks, and ash goes to protect her sides.
"NO! No, I'm not." She takes a step back from Faith as she gives her a stare that pierces.
"Hehe, well I'm just saying, no-one makes a sound that cute from just a little poke...unless they are, in fact ticklish." A smug look crosses Faiths' face as she speaks.
"I really am not ticklish...I just got surprised." Hailee pipes up just a second after Ash tries to fake her way out of it and says
"Oh, perfect timing ash, why don't you try the "Laughing-Stocks"? It's the time to show off how you're 'not ticklish'. Ash turns her head to see a square platform with a single pair of foot stocks and a pole in the middle behind it, surrounded by three women in strange masks, talking amongst themselves.
"W-well..." Ash stutters a reply and wrings her hands as she contemplates her situation.
"Umm...fine...I'll do it." Faith and Hailee both smile as Hailee hugs Ash, seemingly out of nowhere.
"Yes! Our little Ash is coming out of her shell finally!" Ash sighs and hugs her back.
"Ok, I get it, you can let go now." Hailee reluctantly let's go and gives a small approving smile as she moves out of her way. Ash sits on the padded ground before her, and places her ankles into the stocks, removing her shoes, revealing her black socks she has on and closes the top of the stocks on her ankles. A snug fit to be sure, but still comfortable in its own right. The Automatic lock turns on and locks the two halves together.
"S...so now what...you guys are just gonna...tickle my feet right?" Ash gulps at the word, and flexes her toes slightly. "Oh yeah, but not at the moment, we figure we can have fun on the good rides, while you have your own here as well." Ash's mouth stands agape as she sees her two friends walk away.
"You mean to tell me OTHER people are going to tickle me? Really!?" She shouts after them as they leave, but they don't turn back and continue into the crowd.
"Uuuggh, I SWEAR" she hits the ground with her first in frustration as she lays back, the padding on the pole behind her is at least warm and comfortable as she lays there, contemplating what she will do. She sighs heavily, and her breasts bounce ever so slightly at the sudden exhale. She feels something poke her foot and she jolts up as she's met with a Young woman with a mask over her upper face, and dressed in similar fashion to the rest of the fairground employees.
"Good afternoon" she says as she pokes Ashes sole once more.
"AH! D-dont do that..."
"But that's why you're here, is it not?" She pokes again, this time gently twisting her fingernail over her instep and gliding it downwards.
"Nnaha! I...guess so..." The strange lady smiles and gets up from her kneeling position at Ash's feet.
"You'll do." She says in a satisfied voice.
"Excuse me? I'll do for what?" A perplexed face is written on her face as she poses the question.
"Entertainment, of course, my dear. Only the most ticklish for the crowd."
"C-CROWD!? I'm getting tickled in front of a crowd?"
"Haha, oh, no my dear, you're getting tickled BY the crowd." Ashs' eyes bulge as she momentarily pauses to contemplate what she just heard, and quickly palms at the automatic lock at the foot-stocks, trying to pry it off.
"Tsk, my dear, you're stuck here, I'm afraid." She lays down on her belly before the foot-stocks as she talks.
"After all, I can't let such a tickly little creature leave so soon after capturing her." She claps to signal for the other two ladies dressed just like her, and slowly begins tracing her fingers up and down the soles of poor Ashs' feet, all the way up the arch and back down to the heel with just a single finger on each foot.
"W-wait not-hehehehaha, n-noohooohohoho~ please~ let me tahahalk!" The two other ladies sat on either side of Ash, placing palms on her wrists and forcibly binding them above her to the pole behind her.
"Wait, whahat the hehehell are you doing?"
"Oh don't mind them, my dear, they're just here to assist me in your endeavor. Girls! It is time to begin~" the two ladies place their hands, curled into claws on Ashs' soft and shaved armpits, and her pleasantly plump thighs, ready to begin their own torture. Ash jumps at the sudden touch. "Nononono, please heheha, d-dont...I'm not-" the two women at her sides begin their assault on Ashs' armpits and thighs, gently scratching at her hollows, going up, down and around as her thighs recieve similar treatment. Gentle scratches and kneading within her sensitive, milky, inner thighs combined with the pit tickling to a magnificent effect with the head Tickler still at her feet, teasing her soles with singular fingers.
"-PrepAHAHAHARED NHAAAHAHAHA FAAHAHACK! NOONO HAHAHA!" The head-tickler smiles with delight. "Mmm, such delicious sounds coming from your mouth. "Don't worry darling, this is just a test for you so you're prepared for the crowd." She smiles deviously as she claws her hands, ready to strike.
"Now, ready for me? Well, who cares if you're ready? Haha!" She immediately assaults her sensitive soles, scratching at a quick pace, all the way up the arch and back down, sometimes stopping just to rake all her fingers down from the ball of the foot in an agonizingly slow and ticklish fashion.
"NOOOHEHEHEHAHAHA FUCK! MAHAHY! LIIIIFE! HEHEHEHAHAHA PLEHEHEASE NOOO, ANY-ANYWHERE ELSE, J-JUHUST NOT MY FEHEHEHEET!" Ash jostles and writhes around in her binds, twisting left and right, never getting away from the deft hands that torment her. Ash felt something within her that she didn't know she had before; she was getting aroused slowly, but it was only the start of her adventure into this new fetish she had aquired.
"Yes! Scream for us, my dear, we want you to feel every single tickly scratch~" Ash, knowing full well she had felt arousal, shook her head as her face flushed a deep red, trying to force out her naughty thoughts of what the ticklers might do to her next, 'Would they keep me here all day? Would they make me cum my brains out with just tickling? Will my friends come and see me in this state? God, it all sounds so-'
"NOO!" she shouted at her thoughts. Her body betraying her as she became more and more hot and bothered as the torture continued.
"OOHHOHOHO FUCK! I-HEHAHAHAHA I CAHAN'T, I REHEALLY CAHAHAN'T TAKE IIIIIT! PLEASE, PLEHEHEHEASE STOOOP! OR I- HEHEHEHAHAHAAAA~ SHIT!" the ticklers give her no respite as she endures the seeming torture for another 10 minutes, about ready to pass out from all the exertion, and then they all stop, letting her breathe in her ragged breaths.
*Gasp* *Gasp* "F-fuck..." *Cough cough* *Sharp inhale* one of the ladies spots the wet spot below Ash, and whispers into the Madames' ear, and seconds later she comes up to her ear to whisper into Ashs'.
"I know you must be so aroused by this, but I don't think you can take much more of this before you just explode" she comes away from her whispering to meet her gaze.
"I suppose we'll have to make a physical note to add to your stocks, what do you think about, 'Tickling makes me horny, please tickle me as much as you can to make me cum' sounds good right?" Ash, too ragged of breath could only shake her head no. Not because she didn't want to get off, but because of her fear of people.
"Well, that's too bad. Your friends told me about your little phobia before you all came here, and I'm paid to do this job, so I'm afraid I'll have to do this, my dear." Lewd and naughty thoughts swelled inside Ashs' mind as she smiled slightly at this new fetish she is forced to endure. She shakes her head again, trying to dispel these thoughts as her fear creeps up on her again.
"Alright darling, I suppose it's time to let the crowd have you. Oh, ladies, bring out the tools for the people. I'm sure enthusiasts would be seeking for an instrument of torture or two for this one." Ash physically gasps and drops her jaw as a blanket of tools is laid out beside her, from feathers, and sensory testing tools, to hairbrushes and vibrators. She was going to have a very, very rough yet fun day at the fair.

This line marks the end of the preview and the start of the rest of the story, in case you've already read the preview.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sun slowly sets over the town, the sky turning an auburn tone as the town fair hustles and bustles with the faint bit of laughter being heard over the sounds of the rides and commotion. Ash writhes and wriggles in her restraints as her mouth is agape, letting out a steady stream of giggles, deep laughs, and 'please no more's'. After the three ladies have had their fun with Ash, they begin their work on their new toy for the day; the madame walking around, speaking to various carny-folk, and the two ladies in masks on either side of the stocks, gathering customers, each person paying 10 dollars to them as they surround young Ash with looks of perplexion and curiosity. She looks around in fright as her fear sets in, quickly looking left and right at the new people that have settled around her waiting for something, anything to happen, Ash unsure what that something is. The Madame picks up a megaphone, points it to the crowd, clears her throat, and gathers an excited salesman tone.
"Hello! And welcome to your town fairs' newest game, 'The Laughing Stocks', a game where we take unsuspec- Ahem...Volunteers...to be tickled on our game until they either pass out, or the game is over. This is Ash, a VERY ticklish specimen, and she has a fear of crowds, and strange people. Feel free to teach her there's nothing to fear, but more to laugh about with new people. The game is only over when no-one wants to tickle her anymore, so please, take your time, tease her, torture her, even PLEASE her, it's surely the ride of her life, and the game of yours! We have tools and instruments for your, and her, enjoyment! Have fun~." The Madame looks at Ash through a side-eye glance, winks and smiles as she walks away, sashaying into the crowd, disappearing from sight. Ash begins to panic at the sudden speech the Madame spoke to the crowd, their attention turning to her. She blushes and tries to curl up in a ball mentally and physically, but unable to due to the restraints on her arms above her head, and her ankles trapped in the stocks. A young blonde, curly haired woman reaches down after several seconds of pause and picks up a very stiff feather, inspecting it and smiles as she feels it on her fingertips.
"Well, I suppose it's time to get to it, right everyone?" People nod in agreement as their expressions turn to smiles of both pity and enjoyment at their helpless captive.
"NO NO! she's lying, I'm not a volunteer, I got tricked!" She shakes in her binds, making her breasts jiggle in her sweater pleasantly as she looks all around herself with a worried and panicked expression. No-one bats an eye as one young man speaks up to another fair-goer
"Oh, I heard of this from the ladies of this game, she's just playing along, and she actually likes being tickled." Ashs' eyes widen as the half-lie is told and sinks in her bonds. "No! It's not an act, I got tricked into this and I...I..." She looks down as the blonde girl takes her cheek with a soft and gentle touch, and smiles as she looks her in the eyes. "Don't you worry, even if that was true, we heard of your phobia, and we're here to help." Ash caught herself smiling slightly in appreciation, and shook her head.
"No, no, you have this wrong...I don't want to be here at all...please believe me! I have a fear of crowds, but I don't like what's going on! Let me out, please!"
"Tsk, she's really sticking to this innocent girl thing, it's time for tickles, not talking." Two of the other girls from the crowd lay down on their bellies in front of Ashs' feet, and start to cut open her socks.
"I'm sorry about this, your socks are really cute, but they're in the way..." one of the girls says with a pitied expression
"S-stop, no! I...I just want to go home..." Everyone ignores her pleas of help, thinking it was all an act. A third and fourth girl sits comfortably on either side of her, and a fifth one behind her. Each with tools of their own from the selection provided by the Madame. The girls beside her with very stiff feathers, the ones at her feet with oil at the ready and combs in the other. the girl behind her with the softest looking puffy brushes, with little tickly tips, and a single feather beside her. The first to begin are the girls at her sides, they cut off her sweater, revealing her black and grey bra, tightly pulled to her chest as if she were trying to hide her massive breasts. Her breasts slightly over-spill over the tops and sides of her bra, making some of the crowd give out a gasp of surprise. One of the girls at Ashs' sides takes her feather and glides it down over her ribs, making her titter and try to move away from her.
"Hehe, n-noho...*snort* hehehaha heyhehe wait a-" the second girl joins in, twirling her feather as she glides up, as if she were trying to one-up the other girl opposite of her. "Whahahaha! Ohoho shit, hehehehehaha! Oh gohod, nooo!" Ash shuffles back and forth between the competing girls, her shifting jiggling her breasts as she giggles and laughs at her "torment". The girl behind Ash takes her soft brushes to her tender, pillowy pits and begins to rotate them in circles in clockwise and counter-clockwise motions, smiling as she does so.
"Ohohoho, shihihihit~! nono, I cahahan't take thihihis~! P-plehease, take it eashehehee on me~!" The girls at her feet smile up at Ash, not moving yet, and just watching her reactions as they twirl their combs in their fingers, waiting for the moment to strike. Inside Ashs' head, feelings swirl around, her fear subsiding and giving way to her flight response, and a familiar feeling of arousal. Ash had never been aroused by something so torturous, nor something so exhilarating. Her heart pounds as blood rushes to her head from laughter, and a wetness begins to form underneath her. The other two girls by her feet notice that something is wrong but in such a right way, and decide to attack Ashs' soles. They begin to gently rake the combs side to side on her arches, sometimes dipping in between her toes and carving a ticklish path through the gaps.
"Ohoho shitshitshitSHIT! NOOHOHOHOHO, NOT THE FEHEHEHEET, PLEASE! DON-OHHO SHIHIHIHIHIT~ NOHOHOHOOO, THE TOES ARE THEHE WORHORST! FUHAHAHAHACK! NO-NO MORHOHOHOHORE!"
The blonde girl smirks.
"More? Well, gladly, miss Ash! We can't get enough of you!" "FAAHAHACK YOUHUHU! I HATE THIHIS, I HAAAAHAHAHAHATE IT~!" one of the girls at her feet laughs.
"No, I'm sure you're lying, you really DO like being tickled, don't you?" Ash fights back her urges, as she struggles and writhes around with her best, to no effect.
"NO! NOHOHO I DOHONT LIHIHIKE IT~ I HAHAHA...HAHAHATE BEING TICKLEHEHEHED, FUCK MY LIHIFE, J-JUHUST GEHEHET IT OVER WIHIHITH!" The girl behind her suddenly unclasps Ashs' bra, letting her breasts quite literally bounce out of her chest, jiggling pleasantly as her laughs cascade through the crowd of onlookers. "WHAHAHAT THE FUHAHACK, WHAHAHAHY!?"
"They looked like they were hurting, so I freed them." Says the lady behind her with a cheery tone. She then begins to use the soft brushes over her breasts, gently swirling closer and closer to her areolae. The other girls seem to get the clue, and the ones at her sides begin feathering her upper inner thighs as their free hands scritch at her sides and ribs slowly. The girls at her feet begin applying oil to her feet, and begin massaging them. Ash lowers her tone in ticklishness, the only thing that truly tickles being the sides at the moment, everything else giving way for pleasure. Ash moans softly and let's out giggles here and there as she succumbs to the pleasure, giving up entirely, and letting herself go.
"Mhmhmhm, oho yehesss...mmhmhm...fuck yes...I could get...used tohoho...ahh, this~." Ash squirms softly, gyrating her hips as she closes her eyes. Goosebumps cover her body as she feels the tingly sensation of everything coming together in her head, and her hands gripping hard as she lets out more moans of pleasure. The cheery girl behind her decides to dip her stiff feather lower and lower, swirling achingly slowly down Ashs' torso, and raking the edge of the feather against her skirt-line.
"Mnnnhnhnn~ y-yohohour being naughty~ hmhmhm~" Ash bites her lips as her skirt is lowered for more access to her juicy bits. The feather inches down closer and closer to her sensitive nub, throbbing and waiting for more to happen...but it doesn't. The feather twirls just above her clit, never touching it, but giving just a slight waft of air over it as it waves around the area.
"Mnnhnhn~ awhahaww, come on~ do it~" The blonde girl speaks up again.
"not unless you admit to your true feelings, tell us the real truth, and if you lie, things will get much worse for you." All five ticklers stop what they're doing, just so they could give their full attention to what will be said. Ash leans her head back onto the post, and thinks for a half second before she takes a shaky, giggly breath.
"F-fine...I...love to be tickled...so much that I get horny...very horny...and I wish that I could cum from tickling...is-is that good?" All five girls give a collective smile, as one of them pets Ashs' head.
"Good girl~ you finally made a breakthrough, you had enough courage to say that in front of all these people, and still have your pride, I think you just broke your phobia." Ash smiles and looks her in the eyes.
"Yeah...yeah, I guess so. Thank you, I think I can go out on my own more often now, and I'm not afraid of you all, so maybe strangers aren't that bad." Everyone begins to clap and cheer for her, she smiles and laughs in earnest as she had conquered her fear of people and crowds. "S...so...does that mean I'm free to go?"
"Oh, no haha! Not one bit~" She trails a finger over Ashs' lips and over her cheek. Ash smiles and hangs her head. "Do...your worst." She looks back up into her eyes, biting her own lips as she anticipates the next touch.
"Hehe, well said, now let's get your juices flowing. Well, more than they already are. Girls~ let's continue~" all five of them were just about to start when a voice called over the crowd.
"Waaaait~ wait for us!" It was Faith and Hailee, running over to the stocks in ragged breaths as they held up the session.
"We...*pant* we want in, too...*pant*"
"Ohhh~ you're her friends. Well sure, take a spot anywhere." Faith takes Ashs' right, and Hailee her left. They try not to get in the way of the two other girls already at her sides, and just smile at Ash.
"You did it Ash! We're so proud of you~" Hailee hugging her neck as she nuzzles her head against Ashs'.
"W-well...it's not over...listen, I'm in a precarious-"
"GO!" All five of the other girls continue on with their tickle torment; The soft brushes rotating around her sensitive pits, her pillowy thighs and taut sides being continuously teased and tickled by stiff feathers, and her soles now soaked in oil, being raked up and down side to side and between her little toes with combs. Ash burst out in surprise laughter at this unexpected attack on her senses, and a different tone came out from her mouth. "GAHAHAHAHAHA, FUHAHAHACK! OHOHO SHIIIIT YES, YES, YES, RIGHT THEHEHEHERE~ FUCK YEHESSS~ PLEHEHEASE TICKLE ME~ PLEASE TICKLE MEHEHE UNTIHIHIL I PASS OUT~" Ashs' body now spasming with delight, rather than torture, wiggled and bounced around in pleasure.
"Oh Ash~ I think it's time for some encouragement, don't you think so, too, Hailee?"
"Hehe, oh I know what you mean." As the girls smile and nod at each other, they get closer to Ashs' face and begin to gently kiss up and down her jawline as they gently glide their fingers over the nape of her neck and collarbone. "NNHAHAHAHA, G-GIRHIRLS NOHOHOHO~ NOT YOU TOOHOOHOOHOO~" Faith smirks at her friend in pleasurable agony, and begins to lick ever so slowly at Ashs' earlobe, and kissing up and down the outer rim of her ear, Hailee goes lower and kisses at her neck, and lower jaw. The tender kisses of both girls parallel the pleasure and 'torture' that is being forced upon poor Ashs' body by the others. The kisses and licks are just enough to send Ash over the edge, and she begins to rock her hips back and forth, she bites her lips with sexual fervor and closes her eyes as an orgasm rocks her core.
"GI-GIRHIHIHIHILS, IHIHIHI'M G-GONHAHAA...NNHAAAAAHAAAAA YEHESSSSS~" her whole body tightens, convulsing as she rolls her eyes back and finally relaxes in her bonds as everyone gives her some space to reflect on the orgasm that had been graciously given to her by her friends, and total strangers. The locks on her wrists and the stocks on her ankles had been released by the Madame before she had realized, as she had been too dazed by the current events to comprehend her surroundings for a couple minutes.
"And remember, if you need a little hookup, you talk to me, little miss. I'll make sure you will experience this again, and again, and again...who knows, I might be sadistic enough to leave you here all day next time." She turns to Faith and Hailee.
"And thank you! Now, my payment?"
"Tsk, we still have to pay the original sum, even though we weren't part of most of it? What a rip off..." Says Faith, with a disappointed tone.
"If you don't want to pay, I'd gladly place you in the 'laughing Stocks', a full day and a half might be a good recompense." Faith shudders and visibly recoils at the thought.
"F-fine...here..." She hands the Madame a fat wad of what looks like a few hundred dollars. Ash awakens from her stupor to see the transaction, and her mouth stands agape. "Y...you two did this to me?!"
"Oh come off it Ash, you enjoyed it, so why the fuss?" She waves away the conversation as if it were nothing.
"You basically sold me to someone!" Faith looks to the sky, letting out a frustrated sigh.
"Mhmm, yes, I'm a terrible friend, I totally didn't get your social life back, AND totally didn't help get rid of your stupid phobia. Oooo~ what a terrible friend I am, right Hailee?" Hailee, already deep into her second deep-fried funnel-cake, with powered sugar on her cheeks looks up between the two as she gulps her mouthful of sugary goodness. "Mhmm, yep!" Faith gives her a dead look as she shakes her head and rolls her eyes.
"Fine, I guess I am the bad guy today. But we still have to talk about your new...thing...you know...where you said "please tickle me until I pass out" and let us not forget that you CAME. IN. PUBLIC. what was that, Ash? Just a little ear teasing got you all hot an bothered?" Ash blushes as she stretches and gets up, out of the sitting area she was in for the last hour and a half, and collects her clothes, and what's left of her socks.
"Well, let's just say I didn't know something about myself until today...and I'm going to explore it fully." Both girls stare at Ash as they walk out of the Fairgrounds, breathing the fresh air of the countryside as the sun sets behind them.

Thank you for reading this little story, I appreciate you taking the time to do so, it means a lot to me that even just one of you enjoys it.

What do you think will happen to Ash next? Will she go to new lengths to test her own ticklishness and go deeper into the rabbit-hole of pleasure in the form of tickling, or will she suffer at the hands of those who will push her to her limits and further beyond? Find out next time, on Varcolac-Z! (Cringe, I know, bite me.) :)

-Varcolac

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back