• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley’s Ticklish Senior Year. Pt. 1

stasiu1990

She did it! The finish line is in sight for Ashley Stover. It has been a tough couple of years for Ashley. Not because of her grades, because of the school. Ashley, inspired by her parents, tries to play the hero and protector for her school. Since she is only 1 girl at 5 feet, trying to fend off the gangs and bullies of the school, she takes just as many losses as wins. If that’s physical or mental. But the tough ‘hero’ girl keeps coming back time and time again. But her worst foe, Cordell is planning to break her for good. Costing her scholarship and getting favors along the way. He’s been planning this all summer after her dad arrested his for drug possession. Which Cordell can no longer sling, making him lose hundreds of dollars. Also losing fellow gang members to expulsion has made him lose power to the school. Which makes Cordell an angry, sadistic man looking for revenge. He watches the girl, in her tank top make her way across the lawn into the school. He smiles, he cant wait to start this journey. Of breaking the hero girl, Ashley Stover.
Ashley, closes her locker. its 2pm, the last class of the day then off to soccer practice. She makes her way around the corner. She gasps has Cordell is waiting for her.
“Hello, Ash! Did you have a good summer?”
Cordell says. Resisting the temptation of grabbing her right there and pushing her into the lockers. Ashley wasn’t having any of this small talk.
“Fuck do you want junkie!”
Cordell grins and steps closer
“Theres a storm coming for you Ms. Stover. You think you are out of the woods because its senior year? You are sadly fucking mistaken!”
Cordell says getting nose to nose with the pale skin girl. Ashley shoots back.
“If you think im scared of you. You’re sadly mistaken. Your boys are expelled because of me! You are nothing but a dying dog on his last days Cordell!”
Ashley says showing no fear towards the bigger hairier man. Cordell smiles.
“Ok. Well see you later Ash… Make sure you wear this tank top next time I see you. It will be more fun!”
Cordell leaves ruffling her hair a little.
“Fucking freak!”
Ashley says under her breath. Ashley continues down the hall to practice. Then she heard a cry for help from a classroom.
“Help! Me!”
The voice yelled. She threw her backpack to the wall and runs into the empty classroom. She looks around confused, then realizes it’s a trap. Before she could react, somebody behind her grabs and pushes her to the wall. She fights back but the muscular foe grabs her wrists and pulls them up to the already placed zipties, locking them in place. Once she was secured, she was spun around to face her nemesis. Once she turned, she gasped in surprise. It was just a big man wearing a demon’s mask.
“Hello Ash!”
Them man says grabbing her cheeks
“Are you ready to lose everything!”
Ashley is a tough girl but is a little spooked by this situation. She stood no chance against this mystery man. Now she is strung up exposed and vulnerable.
“Who the fuck are you?”
She says. The man chuckles.
“Oh due time you silly girl. But I did want to let you know that your going to crumble by the end of the year. You stand no chance against us!”
Ashley is perplexed.
“Us? Whose us?”
The masked man stares at her.
“Oh you will find out soon enough!
He says then jabbing her stomach mound. Which forms perfectly into her tank top. This causes Ashley to sway. As she hates it when people touch her there.
“Oh? Sensitive there huh?”
The man starts to claw towards her stomach. She presses against the wall trying to avoid him.
“Oh don’t worry! Ill be gentle!”
He makes contact clawing her belly. She closes her eyes from the ticklish feeling. Trying not to break laughing out loud.
“I know its tickling you little girl. coochie coochioe goo!”
Ashleys lets out a ticklish scream from the teasing.
“Gahahah nonono!”
The man then takes his other hand attacks her flabby sides.
“I got you in my clutches little Ashley!”
She continues to laugh and sway against he wall. Time to time she looks up at him, almost pleading him to stop.
“Tickle tickle tickle. Little hero girl has a ticklish belly!”
Her tank top starts to raise exposing her bare tummy. The masked man notices and starts to play with her pale skin.
“Oh! I got you now!”
He says now focusing on her skin. Scribbling away at her smooth belly. Ashley eyes widen lets out her first defeated moan.
“Hahahahahhh nananooo stahahahp!”
She blushes red from the tickling. She frantically tries to pull her arms down to protect her increasingly exposing belly mound. But the masked man his having his way.
“Awww! You want me to stop? Is tickling to much for this tough girl?
Her blush worse has he now pushes his thumbs into her exposed sides. This is quickly becoming the most embarrassing day of her life. Tied up, exposed and being tickled at her worst spot.
“Maybe I should give you a raspberry before I go huh? What do you think about that ticklish girl?”
Ashley loudly screams.
“Gahaha dononot yoouu fuckahahing dare!”
The masked man thought about but realizes he and his gang still have a full year ahead of them.
“Ok. But next time your tummy is going to get some raspberries!”
He stops the tickling and takes a step back. Ashley has her head down panting heavily. The masked man takes a quick photo of the girl. Her tank top raised showing her red belly while her head down is a interesting site to see. He sends the text to a group chat with text.
“Little hero girl can be defeated by tickling lolz!”
The masked man then steps to her again and raises her chin to look at him.
“Its going to be a long year for you giggly girl! I bet your armpits are just has bad to huh?”
He says almost giving them a tickle. She huffs and puffs but now angry has hell.
“You won this round you piece of shit! But know I’ll be coming for you and whoever your gang is!”
The man grins.
“Counting on it!”
He then cuts the zip ties and Ashley falls to the floor. The masked man walks away whistling and sings
“(whistles) her comes the tickle monster (whistles)”
Now Ashley is just sitting there collecting her thoughts.
“Who the fuck was that? And fuck now they know how ticklish I am! I better act quick.”

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back