• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Leaf!

If I were in the US, I guess I"d be a Democrat... but since I'm in Canada, I guess that makes me a Liberal? I dunno, our politics are screwy here :D

Were you aware that I temporarily forgot you were Canadian? :bugeyed:

Do you follow any hockey league aside from the NHL? :D

Do you follow any hockey league aside from the NHL? :D

Not as closely, but I do keep an eye on how our farm team is doing in the AHL... also, the Memorial Cup tournament for the Junior leagues here is always fun to watch. Oh, and of course International play is always a blast too :D

I imagine you'll be cheering on Team Sweden at the Olymics in February? :D

I imagine you'll be cheering on Team Sweden at the Olymics in February? :D

Obviously :p But I think we'll have a better shot in 2014, and in 2018 I can almost promise you we're gonna win. :p Lots of good young players coming up right now! :D

Do you follow draft-eligible prospects much before the yearly NHL draft?

Don't you think Deadlywiffeathr is asking to be tickled by you for instigating?

Obviously :p But I think we'll have a better shot in 2014, and in 2018 I can almost promise you we're gonna win. :p Lots of good young players coming up right now! :D

Do you follow draft-eligible prospects much before the yearly NHL draft?

Not much to be honest... though I do tend to follow more leading up to the draft, the speculation about who might go where is always interesting :D

Anything exciting planned today?

Nothing too exciting.... it was a very nice day here (still cold, but at least it was sunny :D), so I decided to go down to see Niagara Falls and walk around there a bit. It was nice :)

Do you think your questionaire thread is better than Taryn's? :neenerneener:

Is this a competition? :p :D LOL, besides.... Taryn is much cuter than I am, so she wins hands down :neenerneener: Where is your questionaire thread, hmmm? :D

Absolutely! :D I think its time we bump back her teasing thread.... feathers will be provided! <<<<---- :bouncybou

Where do I sign up for that. LOL

Threes Company was awesome. I also enjoyed Dukes of Hazzard and Chips. They were part of the Friday night line up with the Incredible Hulk. Am I showing my age a little. Anyways......speaking of the incredible hulk, who was your favorite super hero growing up?

Where do I sign up for that. LOL

Threes Company was awesome. I also enjoyed Dukes of Hazzard and Chips. They were part of the Friday night line up with the Incredible Hulk. Am I showing my age a little. Anyways......speaking of the incredible hulk, who was your favorite super hero growing up?

The thread has been bumped ;) :D

I was always a huge Spiderman fan as a kid... I was enthralled with the old cartoon :D (dating myself here too, lol)

The thread has been bumped ;) :D

I was always a huge Spiderman fan as a kid... I was enthralled with the old cartoon :D (dating myself here too, lol)

I am OK with my age my friend. Did you watch the Spider man show that they had on the Electric Company? (Really getting dated)

Holy... I do remember that! :wow:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wLpfF-O1HW4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wLpfF-O1HW4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Holy... I do remember that! :wow:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wLpfF-O1HW4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wLpfF-O1HW4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG. The memories. I waited for that every week. LOL that is awesome.

What was your favorite children show when you were young?

Hehe! Crazy eh! :D I had no idea Morgan Freeman was in that!

Toss up between Sesame Street and the Muppets... Animal rocked! :D

Damn I am still laughing. I have not seen that in like....Well a long time

Last edited:
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back