• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Knot Amewzed

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Need advice? <br><br>Feel free to ask The Knot anything. Tickling, love life, work, school, yeast infections...

Why are you copying my idea without giving me props like everyone else did? And why isn't it in the Silly forum where it belongs?? What are you some kinda rebel? *rolls eyes*

how do you tie a Knot?

Cute, pie.

First, you have to make sure he is very comfortable, maybe seduce him into letting you tie him up. Start with his wrists, this way it will be harder for him to tickle you into submission. The rest is up to the bondage-er, Knot likes it when they are creative ;)

I can't say I am an expert in bondage but my finger skills are where it is at! I suspect one would need strong bondage for you...

Why are you copying my idea without giving me props like everyone else did? And why isn't it in the Silly forum where it belongs?? What are you some kinda rebel? *rolls eyes*

I'm sorry, Lizzy. I was not aware that you had a thread; maybe because it is buried deep in the crap piles of a bed of coats ;) I don't look at advice as silly :)

Why don't you blow the dust off of you thread first before disrupting my class.

I'm sorry, Lizzy. I was not aware that you had a thread; maybe because it is buried deep in the crap piles of a bed of coats ;) I don't look at advice as silly :)

Why don't you blow the dust off of you thread first before disrupting my class.

LOL First of all, my thread happens to be amazing, not at all dusty, and full of incredibly useful information TYVM.

Have a look :D http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=140306

Second of all - BK!

I can't say I am an expert in bondage but my finger skills are where it is at! I suspect one would need strong bondage for you...

One does not need to be an expert in bondage; good rope usually does the trick..

Finger skills are much more important anyway.

Very nice ask me thread Skippy, but my thread is for advice since I do know it all. HA HA!!
Listen reach into your coinpurse and put your 2 cents back in!!! LMAO!!!

LOL Don't be mean! Only I can be mean! GOD! Have you learned NOTHING from our interactions?

Okay, I need no advice, especially from you...*rolls eyes* so I'll stop hijacking your thread :D

LOL Don't be mean! Only I can be mean! GOD! Have you learned NOTHING from our interactions?

Okay, I need no advice, especially from you...*rolls eyes* so I'll stop hijacking your thread :D

The hijacking is in January...lol...30 minutes!!!

I can't even argue this one LOL I am fun - it's true :D

But I do have a question - I've shown your ask me thread tons of love...when are you gonna contribute to mine, hm?

LOL, I guess alergy season is over so the dust won't kill me. I'll be right in.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back