• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Anything, the Bella Questions... :-)

Oh, now I gotta know for the next road trip. You and I drive to "some gathering" and we're making the ripped CD for the drive. What 10 songs do you put on your half?

I somehow missed this yesterday: I'd have a combo of Beatles and other '60's stuff and *good* comedy album material from the best stand-ups like Patton Oswalt and Mitch Hedberg and Woody Allen's '62-'65 work :boogie:

you once upon a time had a clip available where Dom "Lady Jayne" tied you to a chair, you were in a leather straitjacket and blindfolded, and she punished you into babbling submission. Could you elaborate on that experience a bit? (also I still really want the clip but I guess I came late :/)

you once upon a time had a clip available where Dom "Lady Jayne" tied you to a chair, you were in a leather straitjacket and blindfolded, and she punished you into babbling submission. Could you elaborate on that experience a bit? (also I still really want the clip but I guess I came late :/)

It was fun, we shot it during my birthday party at a local hotel towards the end of the night :) I was never happy with the video quality, I'm thinking I may re-shoot it sometime with the better equipment I have now :feets:

To answer the above arguments upon a glorious and epic final battle between Shark and Snail, I would quote the great Daffy Duck who said, "You may be big, but I'm small." ;)

SS

*ahem*

While I know most of this doesn't need to be said, much less publicly, because those involved are awesome people, my personal history demands that I ask the following: Despite all of the trash talk, goofy insults, and threats to what might have been, you and the shark both know that I think you're amazing and am only following up with said trash talk, insults and threats out of fun, right? And that should said trash talk, insults and threats go too far at any point, that I, as I'm sure you, mean none of them in mean spirits or ill will.

:twohugs:

SS

*ahem*

While I know most of this doesn't need to be said, much less publicly, because those involved are awesome people, my personal history demands that I ask the following: Despite all of the trash talk, goofy insults, and threats to what might have been, you and the shark both know that I think you're amazing and am only following up with said trash talk, insults and threats out of fun, right? And that should said trash talk, insults and threats go too far at any point, that I, as I'm sure you, mean none of them in mean spirits or ill will.

SS

Um, yes to all of that ♥

Do you get this corny in everybody's public threads or am I speshul? :omnomnom:

Did you know that its also funny when he forgets to log out of his account and I post as him on purpose?

TT

*ahem*

SS

Your personal history is fine with me. We're cool! You're still the man!

Has there ever been a time when you went to the fair, you and the Mini-Bellas got a stick of cotton candy each and Mr. Bella thought his family and doubled in front of him?

SS

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back