• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask porcelaindoll2 a question.

Are you planning on singing somewhere this summer?

No probably not. Right now I am content with my modeling, sessions, and being like a house wife without the wife part. My boyfriend works 6-12 hours at a steel mill as an electrician Sun.-Fri.

Any advice for a college student?
Go to class and pay attention. Be sure to have fun as well, but learn how to balance studying and work. Studying and homework should always come before partying! Also be sure you choose a major that you'll enjoy.

Now that you have lived around Philadephia for awhile have you.......................

visited the Liberty Bell?

visited Independence Hall?

rode a trolley?

rode on the subway?

rode an elevated train?

visited The Philadelphia Museum of Art?

Visited the zoo?

shopped at Wanamaker's?

visited The Franklin Institute?

been to The King Of Prussia Mall?

visited the Liberty Bell?
Not yet

visited Independence Hall?
Not yet

rode a trolley?
Not yet and probably never will.

rode on the subway?
Not yet

rode an elevated train?
Nope

visited The Philadelphia Museum of Art?
No and I hate art museums. The Smithsonian one in DC bored me.

Visited the zoo?
I want too.

shopped at Wanamaker's?
Never heard of it.

visited The Franklin Institute?
Not yet

been to The King Of Prussia Mall?
Yes I don't live that far from it.

Will you be going home to Virginia for Thanksgiving?
No my boyfriend will be working today and tomorrow because he gets twice the pay at the steel mill. We're going to have duck, mashed cauliflower, pecan cranberry stuffing, and chocolate chess pie. Why duck? Two people can't eat a turkey and it taste better.

rode a trolley?

^Are you aware there is a trolley on Girard Avenue going to the zoo?^

rode on the subway?
Not yet

rode an elevated train?
Nope

^Are you aware that crossing the Delaware River the subway train has to come up from underground to cross the bridge?^

shopped at Wanamaker's?
Never heard of it.

^A really BIG Department Store.^

rode a trolley?

^Are you aware there is a trolley on Girard Avenue going to the zoo?^
No I didn't know that.

rode on the subway?
Not yet

rode an elevated train?
Nope

^Are you aware that crossing the Delaware River the subway train has to come up from underground to cross the bridge?
No I didn't know that.

shopped at Wanamaker's?
Never heard of it.

^A really BIG Department Store.^
I looked it up and it is owned by Macy's now.

Are you getting ready for Christmas?

Will you be spending Christmas here or in Virginia?

Has doing some tickle sessions as a paid switch changed the way you think of/enjoy tickling in your private life?

Has doing some tickle sessions as a paid switch changed the way you think of/enjoy tickling in your private life?

No not really because they both feel very different.The paid sessions feel more like work(I have to put on more a show. Hair, makeup, clothing, and trying to provide what the client wanted to have happen) and the personal ones are more fun(They feel more down to earth and I get to 100% be myself), Plus there are a lot of things I can do in personal sessions that I can't do in paid ones.

Have you ever intended to have a paid session with someone, but just clicked with them and didn't want to make it paid?

Have you ever intended to have a paid session with someone, but just clicked with them and didn't want to make it paid?

Nope and I doubt that would ever happen. If I ever did have a session with someone and I was really enjoying it I'd maybe write them a few days after to see if they'd be interested in being a personal play partner, but then again I'm not really looking for new personal play partners for myself right now.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back