• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask *Sketch* the Wolf a Question

Jason Reborn

Level of Triple Diamond Feather
If you're interested, this is the thread where you can ask me anything you want, no subject matter is restricted...go wild!

:dancingsheep:

Answer: 25

come on, you can do better than that, can't you? :p

Hey, it doesn't say on your profile!! XD

Hmm...how did you first get into the furry community (as well as the tickling community)?

Answer: I first got into the furry community by association with a friend who was all about furries and anthros, so she got me hooked on it. I first got into the tickling scene when I came across the artist known as Sketch the Dalmation on Deviantart and saw his tickling pics, got interested enough to search tickling on the internet, came across a couple of those 18 plus tickle fetish sites, saw one clip and found myself intrigued...now here I am, a grown ass man with a tickling and furry fetish who also has an attraction to long haired human women hehehahaha

Very interestink. I like long-haired women too. :D
I think I first heard about the furry community when I stumbled upon Kyle Dragon's Furry Tickling Story site. (Sorry for mistaking you for Sketch himself, btw. xD Meh, you're way more fun than he is, anyway!)

What's your favorite food? ^^

lol well first off, thanks for the "you're way more fun than he is" compliment.

2nd, my favorite food of all time would have to be sausage and pepperoni pizza

Mm mm good. :D

Okay then...what type of music do you like to listen to? And what are your three favorite songs at the moment (if they change from day to day)?

I like listening to all kinds of music, but my absolute favorite kind of music is Rock :rockon:

Current Favorite Songs

1) Adrenaline - 12 Stones

2) Wait and Bleed - Slipknot

3) Tri-Polar - Sick Puppies

Ooo, Slipknot is nice!! :D I love their song "Before I Forget". And as for 12 Stones, I really like their song "Lie to Me".

Anyway...where do you currently live at the moment?

Ooo, Slipknot is nice!! :D I love their song "Before I Forget". And as for 12 Stones, I really like their song "Lie to Me".

Anyway...where do you currently live at the moment?

Yeah Slipknot is awesome!! I really like that song too, but had Adrenaline running through my mind when I was posting...

as for where I live know is all the way down to the Southern US in Hicksville, Georgia :D

Why a wolf? :)

Made up reason : cause they're cunning and brave like myself (yeah right!)

Real reason: Because people were confusing me for the actual furry character "Sketch the Dalmation" created by artist Angel Blanco and I was inspired enough to make his creation come to life via myself. So, when the mistaken identity took place, I "morphed" myself into a Wolf

Real reason: Because people were confusing me for the actual furry character "Sketch the Dalmation" created by artist Angel Blanco and I was inspired enough to make his creation come to life via myself. So, when the mistaken identity took place, I "morphed" myself into a Wolf

He's referring to me whenever I mistakenly assumed that he was Sketch the Dalmatian because of his fursona and username. xD

Georgia, huh? I have an uncle down there. :D

Okay, so you mentioned that you're married. Do you have any children yet? And if not, do you plan on having some?

No, we've thought about it, but with her at work all the time and myself currently looking for work after I was fired from my last job due to a technicality, I'm afraid that hope for children is gone :(

Ahh...well, children are a big responsibility anyway. I mean, yeah there's huge satisfaction in raising little ones, but without children you get to have more fun! =D

All right, sooooo...what kind of TV shows do you enjoy?

mostly professional wrestling shows, got into the reality tv craze for a little while when I saw the previews for "A Shot At Love with Tila Tequila" Season One, ended up watching "Paris Hilton's My New BFF", Real World: Brooklyn, "That's Amore", "A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila" Season Two, "A Shot at Love with the Ikki Twins", and started to watch "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" Season Two but got bored with it after the 2nd episode...

PS: I'm also an undercover Disney channel addict shhh! lol

I <3 the Disney Channel!!! :woot2: The only reality shows I watch are the game-type reality shows like Survivor and The Apprentice. ^^;;

So what are your hobbies?

besides being on TMF practically 24/7?

I'm actually sort of a writer of short stories, I collect music the old fashioned way (I go out and actually buy the CD), I enjoy reading horror/suspense novels by Steven King and Dean Koontz, and if I'm not here, I'm more than likely on my own Youtube account http://www.youtube.com/ticklemaster1

tickling stories :D I've posted at least one of them here on the forums in the Story Section. Have written a dozen or so stories, but none of them ever got finished b/c I would either get so easily distracted by my wife or I lost the original inspiration and end up throwing them in the garbage

Aww, that's sad. But hey, good art takes time, so I'm sure you'll finish many others. :D

What's your favorite type of exercise (besides tickling lol)?

does having hot, passionate sex with my wife every night count as a form of exercise? LOL! If not, my favorite form of exercise would be going jogging every morning, even though it hasn't done me any good cause I eat a lot

does having hot, passionate sex with my wife every night count as a form of exercise? LOL! If not, my favorite form of exercise would be going jogging every morning, even though it hasn't done me any good cause I eat a lot

:rowfull: Well...sex does burn calories! XD

Do you have any pets? 8D

Yes, I have a dog. A Jack Russle Terrier mix that will lick you to death if you let him. His name is Clyde

Cute! :D I gotz two kitties myself. And one of them's sleepin' on my bed. xD

So you mentioned that you're an atheist in a previous thread. How long have you been one? And what political party do you most identify with?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back