• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

Its suppose to rain here tomorrow. Looks like nice days dont last very long. :(

Lots of birdies today. A hummer came right up to Daddy today. He was so close is widdle wings were beating up against Daddys shirt. :)
That's great! A hummingbird is very beautiful and it's nice to have one up close. :D :p

Will your Daddy do anything to celebrate Easter?

Daddy gonna have dark chocolate covered dark chocolate butter creams :D :p So lots of dark chocolate. :D
It is good to know that your Daddy has good taste in chocolate. Dark chocolate is my favorite, too. :D :p

Is Mr. Pine Tree enjoying spring so far?

It is good to know that your Daddy has good taste in chocolate. Dark chocolate is my favorite, too. :D :p

Is Mr. Pine Tree enjoying spring so far?

Yes its finally turned very nice out here. Nice weather and lots of birdies. :D

Hello. :hello:

How have you been doing? I am sorry I was not around much to ask you any questions.

I am glad to hear it. :D :p

Is your Daddy getting more sleep now that the weather is nicer there?

Not really. Lots of troubles with lawyers and his mommy's health :( He still gots me though and I is super cute. :wub:

Hello. :hello:

How have you been doing? I am sorry I was not around much to ask you any questions.

Hi :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

I iz good ..... I gots lots of flowers now..... like over 40 flowers. :D Its ok I knows people get busy sometimes. :)

Not really. Lots of troubles with lawyers and his mommy's health :( He still gots me though and I is super cute. :wub:
I am sorry to hear of your Daddy's continued troubles. Lawyers are rotten people when you have to deal with them. :( :(

Are you enjoying the spring, Space Bauhinia #13? :D :p

I am sorry to hear of your Daddy's continued troubles. Lawyers are rotten people when you have to deal with them. :( :(

Are you enjoying the spring, Space Bauhinia #13? :D :p

Yea I agrees :iagree: Daddy is getting mad... he may sue them back. :D

Yes very much. :D I haz lots of flowers. :D I is happy. :bounce:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back