• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Space Bauhinia #13 A Question?

I have to agree, your Daddy is a VERY good person indeed. :D :p
Is the weather still predicted to be warmer for you tomorrow?

No its not suppose to be nice. :( The winds that were suppose to hit friday and saturday look like they are here today. :( Its not quite as bad as last winds but us widdle trees need time to heal.

Do dandelions bother you? :)

Dat good question. No I love widdle dandelions they have very pretty flowers. :)

Is Mr. Pine Tree having a good day today? :D :p

He is hanging in there. The winds are back but Mr Pine Tree is very tough. :)

No its not suppose to be nice. :( The winds that were suppose to hit friday and saturday look like they are here today. :( Its not quite as bad as last winds but us widdle trees need time to heal.
I am very sorry to hear that you have more winds there. :( :(
Does anybody know why Southern California, once famous for its beautiful climate, has such bad weather lately? :confused:
:D :p

I am very sorry to hear that you have more winds there. :( :(
Does anybody know why Southern California, once famous for its beautiful climate, has such bad weather lately? :confused:
:D :p

Thanks you :ty: :wub:

I think climate changes every now and then. I think Daddy said even the Sahara Desert goes from being a desert to an oasis every 15-20000 years. Things just change now and then.

I think climate changes every now and then. I think Daddy said even the Sahara Desert goes from being a desert to an oasis every 15-20000 years. Things just change now and then.
I believe that you are correct. Greenland was once green and had farming villages on it, but then got a lot colder all of a sudden. :eek:
Is your Daddy getting enough sleep lately?

I believe that you are correct. Greenland was once green and had farming villages on it, but then got a lot colder all of a sudden. :eek:
Is your Daddy getting enough sleep lately?

Not with all the bad weather, :( He worries about us a lot. :wub:

That's why I worry about your Daddy. Sleep deprivation is not good for anybody. :(
Are the hummingbirds there doing well today? :D :p

Yea I agree :iagree: I need a healthy Daddy to look out for me :D

Yes very well. They are making a nest so there should be some baby hummers soon :wub:

Yea I agree :iagree: I need a healthy Daddy to look out for me :D

Yes very well. They are making a nest so there should be some baby hummers soon :wub:
That is great news! Baby hummingbirds will be most welcome, I am sure. :D :p
What other birds have been around lately?

That is great news! Baby hummingbirds will be most welcome, I am sure. :D :p
What other birds have been around lately?

Baby birdies is always welcome. Daddy says its a good sign the garden is healthy. :wub:

Lots of birds. Finches, Robins, Starlings, and a few others I dont know.

That is a nice variety of birds. Almost all the birds that I see are pigeons, except for the geese and ducks in the pond in Central Park. :D :p
Have you ever seen a live goose? Has your Daddy?

That is a nice variety of birds. Almost all the birds that I see are pigeons, except for the geese and ducks in the pond in Central Park. :D :p
Have you ever seen a live goose? Has your Daddy?

Pigeons are not so cute :p

Actually a few flew over just a few days ago. Was sort of strange they usually dont come by here.

Did you know that dandelions are a food source for bees? :)

Wow thats cool. Good thing Daddy lets them grow cause the bees here do like to visit the flowers very often :)

Yea lots more. If it rains really hard we dont usually see Daddy very much.
That is very good. I hope that your Daddy gets to spend lots of time with you wonderful little trees in the warm sunshine as spring advances into summer. :D :p

Will your Daddy plant any new trees this summer?

That is very good. I hope that your Daddy gets to spend lots of time with you wonderful little trees in the warm sunshine as spring advances into summer. :D :p

Will your Daddy plant any new trees this summer?

He is gonna try. With the water shortage here it is very hard to plant stuff. :(

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back